Any experience with we-vibe?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MILF_Rider, Jul 9, 2012.

1. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Considering buying a we-vibe for us to use during sex, but I'm just an average sized guy and in spite of this and even in spite of 2 babies, my wife's vagina is tight. This is usually a good thing. I'm concerned that adding a we-vibe inside her might take up too much space.

Anyone that can say whether this will be the case or not before I spend $100? I only trust the salespeople to tell me the answer that results in me spending money, after all - where I will be buying, I can't return it so if it doesn't work, they have my money and I can't get it back.

2. curious_toungue

I hope someone relpies with personal experience I've been very curious as to how the we vibe 2 works and if it does an effective job of focusing vibrations on the clitoris

3. stephen

stephen Member

save your money and buy the vibes that bend and go down to the size of a pencil, or tongue the entrance of her vaginia with the tip of your tongue while she masterbates. my wife loves this.

4. curious_toungue

That does not really adress wether you've used a wevibe before though and what your experiences with it were. Care to elaborate?

5. Cream4Me

Cream4Me New Member

Used the we vibe nothing special. It helped her to get off but nothing a regular vibrator couldn't do. Dont waste your money. Buy a 20-30 dollar vibrator

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

We have a WE vibe and use it only on special occasions.
    My SO is pretty tight but once warmed up and a bit of compatible lube I have no problems fitting in behind that rather flat surface.
    Gives a get buzz to both of us :)

7. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Ive got one and once fired up ..no issues ;) .. its great to use as a additional for my SO... he'll use it as a cock ring for additional sensations when Im being a "cowgirl" and I love it when we are doing doggy... however, I do have to hold it in place... I think in our case its coz I like it hard and deep so it doesnt stay where it should be if you know what I mean... ;) Id recommend it as a additional toy to enhance the experience.. I dont use it for solo play... I'd rate it a 7/10....at the end of the day nothing beats a good hard cock in my books...