Any couples here from florida?

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Adventurer, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

Hey all,

My wife and I live in Florida. (obviously) We are attractive and fit. (see our pics)

I am mainly just looking to chat with someone. Maybe find some cool places to go. My wife and I are adventurous. Not like, swinging adventerous, but like going nude or even having sex in "risky" places.

It'd be could to share ideas, swap stories, locations, etc. Also, I write erotic stories as well that I'd be happy to share.

I am basically just looking to chat for now...not meet up. But ya never know.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Hubby and I are in FL. Was in central Florida, now in very north Florida. Try one of the nude beaches down south, there's some fun nudist resorts centrally and you can always go on any number of locations on the various trails and have some naughty fun at night. Orange County has a trail (west orange trail) that is basically deserted at night. Just be careful, the cops are heavy in the WG area.

3. Adventurer

Gold Member

Hi Mittimer!

We are in the Tampa area. North of Tampa actually.

Love to have some naughty fun were we "might get seen" type deal. (though not by a police officer. lol.)

Too bad yall werent closer. Our friends all get kind of "shyish" when sex comes up as a topic. lol

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

We aren't shy at all lol yeah no, I'm a few hours from you guys, used to be closer! Hope all is well after that storm.

5. treo

Gold Member

Your wife is adorable! What are you looking to chat about. Do you have a specific fantasy about your wife you want to share?

6. Adventurer

Gold Member

Hey there! Thanks! I rather this she is too! ;)
    Did you see the photos I've posted of her so far?

She is away visiting family right now. Has been for over a week now, and I miss the hell out of her. One more night to go, and then we will be back together...and back togeher. ;)

I bought her a pair of red backless panties to wear!

Fantasies? Where to I begin! Haha, I've a lot of them!
    Defintiely happy to share (and have shared several on here even. Link below)

Oh, so get this! I've been wanting to give her a spanking for years now. But never quite knew how to bring it up. She's such a cute bottom. So since she's been gone, her and I have been chatting via email and FB messeges.
    Well, in one of the messages, I told her I may have to give her a spanking for being gone so long. I couldn't believe when she responded back, "I'll take what I deserve." O.O YESSSS!!!

So I wrote her and told her how I plan to do it. Making her get naked and lay over my lap... Oh yeah! I just hope I have the nerve to do it when it comes time!!!

As for fantasies... here are just some I've posted. Love to hear thoughts on them...

Here are some "quick and dirty" ones: (i should be adding more to this one today)
    http://www.sexualforums.com/threads...y-about-my-wife-with-another-with-pics.56884/

Here is a longer one:
    http://www.sexualforums.com/threads/the-beach-tease.52788/#post-664409

Let me know what you think!

Ive more, longer stores, where those came from too. ;)

7. Adventurer

Gold Member

Yeah, we just got some rain basically.
    How did you guys fair?

We need coulpes like you guys, that arent so ... prudish? Dont get me wrong, I LOVE the pieces out of our friends. But they are so ....restricted in that sense.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

We got a lot of rain, nothing terrible. The west side of the river got it bad though. Power out for hundreds of homes, down trees and all that. Thankfully we are on the very far East side.

I hear ya. I'd love some local friends who are into kink but don't EXPECT sex from one or both of us.