Any contact wearers?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

Question. Something has always puzzled me. Say a contact falls out and you didn't notice it, then at the end of the night you go to take them out and oopsie, the contact isn't there. Is it a bad thing to be touching the surface of your eye in order to locate the contact that you didn't realize is missing??

Also, how do you get them shits off? Just pinch and it kinda folds up and pull it off?

2. jasmine32

jasmine32 New Member

I wear contacts. It's easy to take them off. What's the problem?

3. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

If I lost a contact...I would know immediately....b/c the vision in that eye would be blurry and I'd have a headache from trying to see out of one good eye. :lol

And yes, you just sort of pinch the contact to remove it. Getting it in is the hard part when you are new to the whole thing. You have a tendancy to want to blink.

I once lost a contact IN my eye. Somehow the contact split into two pieces, and half of it rolled to the back of my eye. It hurt like hell, and I had to go to the eye doctor to help find it. :eek But normally, when they move around to the back of your eye, you can just roll your eyes around until it makes its way back to the front.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

My sweet, sweet Jayce.... we need to get you laid, so you have something SEXUAL to talk about. Sigh.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

:rofl So cruel, Mel!

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

No, I love the man. I'm serious. He needs a little pooty play so he can think about something more wet and less....... well...... baby you need some sweet jelly to go with that peanut butter.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

:lol You both rock in my books.

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Ouch. Just ouch. I wanna hear the Mel analysis of me now.

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

*Sits and waits for Mel's analysis* :lol

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I've been wearing contacts for fifteen years and when one of them comes out I definitely know it because I'm blind without them. They are the hard/gas permeable kind so I take them out by placing my finger at the corner of my eye and gently pulling the skin. It "pops" them out.

11. eandvk

eandvk Member

I wear soft contacts that I remove once a week and then dispose of after the 2nd week or wear. To remove I just open my eye wide and use my index finger to slide the contact off my eyeball and then I just use my thumb and index finger to gently take it out...takes like 2 seconds...no biggy.
    And yes, Id know right away if a contact came out, although my eyesite isnt that poor,I can function pretty well without em, but I prefer to see things more clearly with the contacts....especially my sexy wife in the nude! Makes wearing contacts all the more tolerable...:brow

12. Jayce

Gold Member

Ahh. I see. Does your perscription normally change everytime you go to the eye doc? (Directed at any contact/glasses wearers).

Mel's right. It's been a long time. :(

13. Bella

Gold Member

Jayce,

How on earth would you NOT know you lost a contact? :shrug

You just "ain't" right! :)
    ~Bella

14. Bella

Gold Member

NO! :lol

~Bella

15. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, if my contact falls out, I'm screwed, cos' I'm blind as a bat! To remove them, just open your eye wide, put your finger on your eye, and gently move back and forth till' the sucker comes loose.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

When you reach a certain age, your eyesight stabilises. I had my eyes checked a few months ago, and it hasn't changed much since I got my last set of contacts about three years ago.

Everybody has a different technique to put them in and take them out, I squeeze them with thumb and forefinger and they pop away. Easy as can be.

For anyone wearing glasses, toss them, contacts are so much better. Very good for lovemaking, you get to see your partner clearly rather than blurry.

I got my contacts 'cause a girl told me I had nice eyes when I took my glasses off to have sex with her! A long time ago that one was!

17. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

My prescription still tends to change each time i go. It changed by quite a bit when i began weraing contacts, maybe because i didn't tend to wear my glasses all of the time but i do with the contacts.

18. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

My Rx changes a bit every time.

19. Jayce

Gold Member

Reason I ask is one of my friends' eyesight isn't that bad, so if she lost one it's not like it's WHOA, CAN'T SEE. Now if she specifically closes one eye at a time and compares, then maybe she'd notice the difference. I'm not too sure.

And most everybody I know with the exception of one or two people use contacts + glasses. I'm sure there'd be days where I'd just rather throw the glasses on. I think I'd look good with glasses... but I don't really need them.

Just for the sake of amusement I wonder what things would look like if you had contacts in + glasses on. :lol

20. HardRocker

Gold Member

One night after hard partying, my wife accidentally added fingernail polish remover to her contact case. It absorbed that liquid, so that when she popped open the case the next morning, the lens jumped out onto the counter and was the size of a silver dollar. I'm really glad it was obvious, because it would've been bad news if she had put it in her eye.