Any chance I could be pregnant?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BoomBoomBaby, Mar 25, 2008.

1. BoomBoomBaby

BoomBoomBaby New Member

I really don't think I'm pregnant, but I'm one of those people who has a tendency to be paranoid, so I just thought I'd make sure. I've only had sex twice, and that was almost 3 months ago on New Year's Day. Yes, I did have unprotected sex, just days after my period. But it was anal sex. I haven't missed any periods since then either. But I have gained some weight (about 5-7 pounds), however I haven't been eating very well, and I'm not as active as I was before. Another thing is my breasts seem bigger to me. I know some of these things can be signs of pregnancy, but like I said, I'm just a paranoid person. Are there other signs that I could look for? Someone asked if I had cravings. The only slightly different eating habit I've noticed is I tend to like spicy foods alot more now, and my boyfriend really likes spicy foods. Do I just need to go get a pregnancy test and calm my nerves?

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I doubt it. I'm assuming one time was vaginal, and one time was anal? Because if both times were anal, and you're asking if you're pregnant...

But like I said, I sincerely doubt it, especailly if you've had periods since then.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Seriously, just do a preggo test :shrug It's a no-brainer.

But 3 months ago?.. no missed periods?... I doubt it. Sometimes you can psyche yourself into feelings.

From now on - use protection, unless you are ready to be a mom.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ditto. Grandma Rose knows of what she speaks.

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Doubt it. You just sound paranoid. Get a pregnancy test, and from now on USE PROTECTION!!!!

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Based on your posting I do not believe you are pregnant. This is based on the number of times in the last three months, the fact one of them was right after your period, the fact that you have not missed your period (big sign) and one of them was anal. If you are unsure buy a home pregnancy test or stop worrying.

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

There is still a slight chance of getting pregnant with anal sex, so don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise. Anytime there is unprotected contact between the genitals of two fertile people of the opposite sex, there's a chance for pregnancy.

There's no way you're pregnant, hun. Believing you might be pregnant after you've had three periods is a little beyond paranoid. If you really that worried about it, then swallow your pride and buy a pregnancy test.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

While you're buying the test kit, look for a good book on anatomy and reproduction. Really, I think you need to get better educated about your body and how it works. ;)

9. cook74

Gold Member

For my wife this thread makes no sense...

1. My wife just asked me how is it possible that a female at the age of 21 can have no idea about how her reproductive system works....??

2. (I don't really agree with this but...) She asks why is a woman engaging in anal sex for her second ever time getting any?

These are my wife's opinions/thoughts, but I agree with her first thought.

(BTW just between you and me she is too much of a chicken to get on this forum, she just likes to share her opinions when I tell her about some interesting threads.)