[Ask a Girl] any advice on how i can get my wife to spank me more often

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bbb2012, Nov 16, 2012.

1. bbb2012

bbb2012 New Member

ladies, do any of you have advice on how i can get my wife to spank me more often and to be more dominate? currently, she might give me a spanking once a month or so but usually i have to initiate it / plant the seed. i want her to be more active about it and to initiate it and then to be more dominate while she is doing it.

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

bbb2012,

I'm a guy and not a gal, but I think both of your posts ask that your partner "want" something that she may not "want." It's very likely that she will do things for you that you want, but you have to tell her of your desires, what you want her to do, and then maybe even teach her how to do them. It sounds like you want her to be more dominant, but she may be a submissive or passive lover. You can't change what she desires for her own pleasure, but if her desire is to please you, then tell her what you want. I've read many times that partners cannot be expected to read each others' minds, and that communication is a key to success in any relationship.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Again coming from a guy; Using fantasy to achieve your goal.
    Tell her playfully that you have been a naughty boy and maybe need to be spanked by your teacher.
    When it feels pleasurable (or soon after) tell her how much you enjoyed her playing that role and would she mind doing such things more often.
    Maybe suggest introducing some light bondage such as having her tie up your hand so that she is free to do to you as she wishes; that offer her the power to act as she might never have contemplated before.
    As in all aspects of relationships, it is all about communication and providing feed back.
    Remember unless the partner is also naturally into your orbit of kink how can she know what needs?
    I guess I have just rephrased bps above.

4. bbb2012

bbb2012 New Member

pbs, thanks for the response. specifically i am interested in hearing from women on what motivates them, what may inspire them as women have insight into women.

5. bbb2012

bbb2012 New Member

bushwalker, thanks for the response. my wife and i have a good relationship and good communication. this is not an issue. i am specifically interested in getting insight from women as women have insight on themselves.

thanks