any 1 have a virgin fetish?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Cy83rDra90n, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

I Have A Virgin Fetish, But With Real Virgins! ( Born Again Virgins Don't Count! ) ( Pretending Is Not The Same Either! ) And Not Just Any Virgins, Asian Girl Virgins!

2. daletom

daletom New Member

By "virgin fetish" do you mean that you are attracted to a girl primarily for the purpose of being her first sex partner, then moving on to someone else once she is no longer a virgin?

To tell the truth, this sounds at least very disrespectful, and kind of sick to me. It's a stereotypical behavior that women have complained about and fought against for centuries. If you're just looking to carve notches, I think your virgin partners should have a chance to carve a notch also - and I could suggest where they should carve it.

3. anom543

anom543 New Member

1+ !

and to that last point... lol!

4. XXXdragon

XXXdragon Member

Wish i could find a WOMAN with a virgin fetish!! XD I wont mind her using the shit out of me.

5. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

no, i won't just use them, i also would like to establish a friendship with them too! friends with benefits, dude! besides, what guy wouldn't want to be remembered as the 1st, to all women who do this! immortality, dudes, immortality!

6. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

and besides, there are women going around doing the same thing, and i don't hear you saying anything about that! noo, men are wrong, because we have evil penises of death!

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

First and foremost, your posts make you come off as a douche. "penises of death" makes you sound like a 12 year old.

Now, as a woman I'll let you know something. Most girls hate their first time and want to forget it. Because it was shitty. Dreaming of being that man who all girls hate is not a high goal in life.

8. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

but you women do it too! you all go around and fuck men to your hearts content, but no, it's wrong when a man dose it! there are women out there who loves being a man's 1st time, just so they can remember them as the 1 who took it! not only that, but they like the feeling that the best sex that, that man ever had in his life was with them! and those men will come back to them, because those women love being persued as the best! un like you i'm not 1 sided, what men do, women do too! so don't come off as the voice of reason for all female kind! you don't speak for everyone, and as you know i did not speak for anyone, but me! there is nothing wrong with exploring what sex is, as well as 1's sexuality! what is wrong with going about sex as a means of learning? we have these feeling for a reason, and to deny it, makes you look stupid! it's like trying to deny that nature is beneath you, that you are above it!

some women like virgin men, because they will aperciate them more! and to not be 1 sided like you, men, too! some women are always quick to blame men, and yet they never look at there own faults! some women just let there looks and beauty go completely over there heads! because there used to, always "wanting" to be right or they turely think they are perfect, because so many men tell them so! or maybe they fallow the advice of there single lonely friends, who they think is smart, but not even realize that there friends only want company in misery! " why should she be happy when i'm not? she should be just like i am, i'm way better than her, and prettier, too! "

#8 Cy83rDra90n, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
  9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I think you're right about this, but probably because their first time was with someone who bungled his way through it, with only his own pleasure in mind, or had little or no experience. I wish I could have been my wife's first, and my first priority would have been to see that she remembered it as a wonderful experience. In order for something like this to happen her first time, I'm pretty sure it takes an experienced, caring, and patient man.

Regarding Cy's fetish, I've heard that he could have 72 virgins if he wants. I can't remember what he would have to do to get them though :ugh

#9 pbs, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  10. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

whoa dude! i don't belive in any form of religion! and for what those people did, religion was a result of that! don't you get a sense of joy of making a difference in that virgin's life? don't you feel happy that, because they learn about sex from you, they were able to satisfy the 1(s) they love? that you help them become a better person, and help them grow up as an adult? and once again, you people leave out what women do! women are not innocent, some are just as bad, or worst than men! there are men out there who want to forget there 1st time, too! this 1 sided bull shit needs to end here! i just like it when, people try so hard to satisfy 1 another! or the fact that they look at you intensely, wondering if there making a difference to you! it's moments like this, that apeal to me so much! is that really so wrong?

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

Please learn to type. Punctuation and capitalization are your friend. Especially if you're over the age of 12. Also, grammar.

There is a difference between:

There, Their, They're. Learn them.

You're also not texting your friends, please don't type as though you are. Txt spk drives me insane.

On topic to your post?
    I never said that what you were doing was wrong. Not once at all. Nor did I say I was speaking for all of women kind. I simply told you something from my experience as a woman.
    Your need to attack everything that's being said to you is highly amusing. Keep it up.

#11 Mittimer, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  12. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

THE REASON I DON'T WRITE EVERY THING IN CAPITALS IS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO! AND I DO NOT WRITE EVERY THING IN CELL PHONE FORMAT! I AM ATTACKING, BECAUSE YOU ATTACK ME 1ST! YOU CALLING ME A 12 YEAR OLD AND NOW MY TYPING IS ATTACKING ME! PLUS IF YOU HAVEN'T KNOWN BY NOW, I AM ATTACKING BY WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS! IF YOU WANT PEACE, THEN YOU NEED TO TALK TO ME WITH PEACE! YOUR LAST SENTENCE " Your need to attack everything that's being said to you is highly amusing. Keep it up. " YOU SAID NOTHING MEAN, BUT YOUR DISCRIPTIONS, CLEARLY SAY THAT YOU ARE ATTACKING ME! YOUR LAST SENTENCE IS DISCRIBING, AS THOUGH YOU WERE BETTER THAN ME! AND YOU WERE SPEAKING FOR WOMEN, YOU TYPED " Most girls hate their first time and want to forget it. Because it was shitty. Dreaming of being that man who all girls hate is not a high goal in life. " IT SOUNDS LIKE TO ME, YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT YOUR SELF THERE!

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

I had a fantastic first time sexual experience. With a guy who was very well hung. My husbands better then him though. The "first time" guy is happily engaged to someone who's a wonderful girl.

Typing in all capitals isn't exactly what I asked, but learning to use proper capitalization is key to communicating properly on a text based forum.

I didn't "attack" anything or anyone. I told you how I felt about your description. 3 men above you (Daletom, Anom and PBS) all said similar things speaking out against your "fetish". So it's not just me, the lowly woman speaking out against you superior men.

14. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

I do not know what you went though, but if it was fake love then i am sorry for you! But if you got yourself into it and blame the guy for it, then it's your own fault! Love and sex are not the same thing, and that's a mistake i see many women make, thinking the 2 are 1 in the same! That's the only time i use cell phone format- the 2 (two) are 1 (one) in the same. Even if things did not work out for you, but you did learn how to satisfy men! And once you find someone/men your in love with, you would know how to make him/them happy! So if you think about it, your 1st time is not all bad!

15. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

Lol! This Sex Battle Is Going No Where! Okay So Maybe We All Got Off In The Wrong Foot Here! All I'm Saying, Is There Is Nothing Wrong With Women Wanting To Learn And Explore, Sex And Sexuality! I Am Not A Bad Person You Know! I Do Want To Have Friendships As Well As Sex With Women! And Also I Do Want A Love Relationship, But Finding People I Am Looking For, Will Take Some Time To Discover! There's Still So Much To Learn From People And From Sex! I Seem To Love Teaching People What I Know And What I Have Went Though! Most People With A Fetish, Always Have Some Sort Of Life/Past Time Experiance That Lead To That Fetish! I Just Like It When People Try So Hard For 1 Another!

16. allforjulie

allforjulie Member

Well it can be a turn on but a girl's first experience should be special. So often it is inexperience by the partner that ruins it. So yes if it is a real experience

17. Curiousdude101

Curiousdude101 New Member

I'm still new here but this one caught my attention. I have a bit of a virgin fetish, probably because I've only been with two women and both had more experience than me. I don't want the whole humiliation or using a girl as an object thing, I just have a weird fantasy about giving a girl her first time, being gentle and slow, and her enjoying it. I'm just one of those guys who likes to take time and really tease a woman so she's really really turned on before the actual sex begins. Of course I'm married so I couldn't sleep with a virgin and feel good about myself, since I think it could cause some emotional damage, but a fantasy doesn't hurt anyone...

18. HBPHBP

HBPHBP New Member

To the OP, you haven't fully explained why? Is it because you want to be remembered as her first? Is it bragging rights? I know many guys like to brag about popping cherries. Is it physical, because you want the tightness? Is it sadistic? Do you enjoy seeing a virgin girl with a frightened look on her face? Do you like hearing her cry in pain?

What is it specifically about virgins you like?

19. HotForHoney

Gold Member

This thread is almost three years old.

OP is gone.

BlueCollar likes this.