Anxiety during orgasms. Please help me!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Kranky, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Kranky

Kranky New Member

Sometimes when I have an orgasm I get real bad anxiety.

I get this anxiety because sometimes they don't feel good and I really want them to feel good so I'm worried that when I start having an orgasm, it's not going to feel good. If that makes sense!

I only want to have an orgasm when I won't get this anxiety.

But most of the time, I won't feel worried UNTIL I start having an orgasm.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS:

How do I know when I'll be worried or not, because I don't want to do it if I'll feel really worried?

2. rileyjane

Why dont they feel good, they should feel great! And having an orgasm should take away all of your stress and anxiety....

3. ronnjenna

ronnjenna New Member

This is a long shot answer but here we go.......

Orgasms should relieve anxiety as stated above. The body releases endorphines that normally relax the person. I believe (and I don't have anything but personal experience with this) that a person can become almost addicted to that chemical release. There was a period of time that I couldn't sleep without masturbating or having sex. It could be possible that your experiencing anxiety related to the need of the release?????????

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Does it hurt when you orgasm? Try describing the not feeling good.

5. JonJo

Gold Member

I've had a few orgasms that were actually painful, usually if I'd been 'holding back' for a long time, or if I hadn't had one for some time.

I had a pretty good idea when these were going to happen due to the build-up of tension, feeling as if balls were going to burst but despite being almost desperate for the 'relief' 'it' wouldn't happen and then when 'it' eventually did I wasn't looking forward to it.

The sensation was intense pressure as it 'forced' it way up my shaft and it felt, almost agonisingly, like passing red hot lead as 'it' came out.

The relief after such was totally different from that from a 'normal' orgasm - almost like the relief experienced after having a tooth pulled and the anticipation of pain is over.

The other result of this type of orgasm was that they gave no sexual satisfaction and I 'wanted'/'needed' another in a more 'normal' manner - and didn't lose my erection.
    Luckily I've always had partners who've either 'appreciated' this, or understood it.

Would also mention that I've experienced anxiety, resulting in either none ejaculation, or difficulty in ejaculating, when first being masturbated or given a blow job by a fairly new partner. This has been due to the manner in which I ejaculate and my doubts about how 'it' will be received.

6. octavius

Gold Member

You might want to get your heart checked (stress test). Sometimes problems only reveal themselves when your heart rate is higher (at first) and manifest themselves in some of the symptoms you are describing. Of course it could be anxiety just as you said, in which case you could try counseling.