[Ask a Girl] Anus as a sex organ

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by workman, Dec 27, 2012.

1. workman

workman Member

Girls - do you see your anus as a sex organ?

2. Meee

Gold Member

I was just catching up on old threads and I was surprised to see that this one didn't get any responses. Yes, I think of my anus as a sex organ. It took a little time for me to open up to that idea and stop thinking of my anus as a part of my body that I was using for sex but wasn't really "meant" to be used that way. But it feels natural and the pleasure is exquisite, so I just think of it that way now.

3. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

I find it very interesting how u said it took time to open up to the idea by now it feels natural. Alot of girls say no to anal because they say it hurts even tho they never tried it lol. I'm sure it can hurt but if u have the right partner it can feel very exquisite as u said lol.

I have a question for u!! U said that u really enjoy it and it feels natural and very pleasurable lol do u think that guys should try it as well so they k ow how it feels???

4. Anotherday

Gold Member

I don't see why not. Of course how one thing feels to you won't always equate to how it feels to your partner. But, to get an idea of why you should take your time, why a lot of lube is needed, and why you may not want to just "pound her ass" right away without several sessions, it may just be a good idea to see how it does feel to you.

on another note with regards to anal sex and men:

If with the right person, someone who will take their time and in the right frame of mind I can personally attest it feels wonderful to "try it". Not only does it feel good from a penetration stand point, a mental stand point (letting yourself go), but when it also involves stimulation of the prostrate to orgasm. Well, it's fucking fantastic.

5. Meee

Gold Member

It always felt natural and the pleasure is very much in sexual terms. But even so, I felt that I was "misusing" a part of my body for sex. It was something I had to unlearn.

I think every man should try it. It feels freeing to let more of your body be used for sex.

6. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

hell yes! Anal sex feels far more intense and amazing for me. kinda like something inside me breaks and I can just completely let go. Anal kinda turns me into an animal. As far as men experiementing with their anal sensitivity, redic has let me use a finger and a slim dildo a couple times, but not for a long time. he used to enjoy it, but now, not so much. not really sure what changed, because i miss the reactions i could get from him. but it now makes him uncomfortable, so i don't do it.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I could not agree more with you.

I don't know if I quite think of my anus as a sex organ yet. I agree that it can be used for sex and that it can be quite enjoyable but I still have that stigma of 'omg I poop from there!'. I am aiming to eventually break that stigma.

If I'm in the right mood, nothing turns me on more then having a nice thick cock pounding me in the back end.

8. Dilly

Dilly New Member

Anal sex is fantastic when done properly:)

9. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I do see my anus as a sex organ but only when in the mood. I dont do to the toilet and get turned on or anything lol.
    In the bedroom if my OH wants to finger me or have anal play I often find myself saying "no" but my OH knows i dont mean it and likes to quietly shush me as he eases into me. Inevitably anal play takes my orgasms to whole new level!!!!

10. EmmaRussell

EmmaRussell New Member

Absolutely! I have a more intense orgasm with anal sex. Actually, I have multiple and different orgasms when I have anal sex. I don't understand why more women don't try it. If you have the right partner to ease you into the pleasures of anal sex, you'll never want to stop!