Antibiotics & Erections

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JustinsRKObabe, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustinsRKObabe

JustinsRKObabe New Member

~*Okay I have a question my fiance` and I have been together for awhile and we recently got engaged. Anyway while we're waiting to have sex till we get married I have been giving him handjobs and we have never had a problem getting or keeping an erection. Anyway he's been sick and taking antibiotics and he's had a problem getting an erection and even when he does he loses it pretty quickly while I'm not stressing over it he is, I think he thinks somethings wrong with him...anyways he's not had this problem before. My question is could the problem be the antibiotics or the sickness or a mixture of both??*~ :ugh :uhh:

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

To the best of my knowledge, antibiotics have no effect on erections. I'm betting he's feeling run down with his illiness & that will effect erections even if you're in the mood. Tell him to stop worrying & start feeling better!:D

3. JustinsRKObabe

~*LoL...even if he's in the mood also. I think he'll be alright now he was just having a rough time of it...I kinda joked with him that if he had finished pharmacy school he could answer these questions himself...thnx though*~

4. JustinsRKObabe

~*....not that he's dropped out of pharmacy school just that he's not enrolled yet....*sigh*

5. Logger

Gold Member

Webmd.com

You can look up the perscription and see what the side effects might be. Also interaction with whatever else he might be taking. Some stronger anti-biotics have a long list of side effects, including drowsiness, which might indirectly affect erection.

Since I've gottten older, I like to use massage or erotic videos for background, on the TV. Helps keep it hard for me.

Blessings

6. mikef

mikef New Member

I recommend to him to try ZuPro to return hard erection back. This product is very effective. After taking ZuPro I had rock hard erections and intense sexual drive.

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I wouldn't reccomend any antibiotics while he is taking other antibiotics for his sickness is not a good idea. That would just add more to the problem. Keep him healthy and all the small things would probably be a great help at this point.

8. mikef

mikef New Member

If you are talking about ZuPro I can say that it doesn't contain antibiotics. It is herbal supplement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.