Answer these 10 questions about yourself

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikehoncho18, Oct 4, 2017.

1. mikehoncho18

Gold Member

Saw Sensless ask some of these questions on another thread and inspired me to open this new thread to get to know each other more:

1- Who are you? Describe yourself in one sentence.
    2- What's the first thing you do when you log into SF
    3- What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?
    4- Do you believe in ghosts
    5- Do you have a sweet tooth or a savoury tooth?
    6- What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
    7- What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
    8- What is your most bizarre talent?
    9- What are three albums or three songs that really define you or have made a difference in your life?
    10- Weirdest thing you secretly do when you like somone?

lets have fun with it :)

2. mikehoncho18

Gold Member

I'll go:

I'm a very optimistic person who usually runs late and can make friends quite easily.

Go into the Forums and Check The Lounge

Weirdest is in my right bicep, an old Rottweiler dog I had was going to destroy my friend and eat him alive, I got in the way but the dog was already swinging (or biting) and he caught my arm instead

Nope

Sweet definitely

My eyes

Bungee Jumping (not afraid of heights but somehow bungee jumping scares be a bit)

I can make a VERY convincing cat sound

9- What are three albums or three songs that really define you or have made a difference in your life?

John Mayer I Don't Trust Myself With Loving You (overall my fav. song), Lenny Kravitz Belief (helped me get through a very difficult breakup), Metallica's Load (Just pure genius album)

10- Weirdest thing you secretly do when you like someone?

Check out their pictures/profile one more time that I would feel comfortable with. Never to creep levels, but I usually just look at someone's profile once or twice and that's it. But if I like em I'll prob. check more than that.

3. alex93977

Gold Member

1- Who are you? Describe yourself in one sentence. - I am a 19 year old and spend all my free time at home on YouTube and sites like this.

2- What's the first thing you do when you log into SF - I go through the notifications.

3- What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it? - Probably the marks on my back from when I used to play Xbox games every day and the way I sat would stretch the skin and leave stretch marks.

4- Do you believe in ghosts? - Not really but something like that could exist.

5- Do you have a sweet tooth or a savoury tooth? - Sweet tooth.

6- What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself? - I like my body type and that I don’t have to much if anything to stay slim.

7- What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to? - I am naturally nervous so there is a lot of things but I now force myself to do things when I get the opportunity for example loosing my virginity to a couple I met on the internet. At the moment there isn’t anything.

8- What is your most bizarre talent? - I don’t know.

9- What are three albums or three songs that really define you or have made a difference in your life? - I have no idea.

10- Weirdest thing you secretly do when you like someone? - Probably save photos of them at just look at them.

4. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

ONE SENTENCE?!? *panics*
    I'm a fantastic woman.:oops:;)

I check the posts quoting me, if there are any showing on the little flag with numbers.

I don't think I have weird scars. Scars, yes. Weird? I don't think so.

No, I don't believe is ghosts, gods, spirits, astrology, nor any other such thing.

Sweet. Very sweet. The sweetest.

My face, I think, if we're talking visible. From the things we can't see, my brain.

Not a thing. I'm a daredevil and go for it. Last summer, I've caressed a shark's tail and also stood on the path of flying lava from an erupting volcano. I'm often doing this kind of stuff.

No bizarre talents.

Can't think of any.

Nothing weird.

Justme79, HazHardHat, cook74 and 3 others like this.
  5. xtacy4

Gold Member

I am a silly, fun loving, bold yet sensitive, milf. :p
    I check messages and notifications, then stalk a few friends pages. What? You all do it too!
    I broke my arm when I was younger and had screws. The screws came up through my skin, so I have 5 small scars from that.
    Hell no. At least I hope not. :eek:
    5- Do you have a sweet tooth or a savoury tooth? Sweet
    My eyes
    Cliff diving, scuba diving, parasailing....
    I can turn every conversation into a dirty joke or relate it to a song. I'm also pretty damn good at karaoke. Ok just kidding. I don't think I have a bizarre talent?
    Top 3 Albums
    Norah Jones- Come Away With Me
    John Mayer- Battle Studies
    Anything Frank Sinatra

Overthink everything :rolleyes:

6. CuriousGeoff

Gold Member

1- Who are you? Describe yourself in one sentence. I'm a relaxed, laid back guy who doesn't like to talk about serious issues or get stressed about anything.

2- What's the first thing you do when you log into SF Check my notifications to see if anyone replied to my comments.

3- What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it? I have a scar on my left arm shaped like a horseshoe that I got by burning myself with a lighter on a dare while I was stoned sometime in the late 80s. Stupid, but we've all done dumb stuff at some point in our lives.

4- Do you believe in ghosts Nope

5- Do you have a sweet tooth or a savoury tooth? Savoury

6- What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself? I'm not sure on this one. Nothing really stands out, I'm pretty average appearance wise.

7- What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to? Nothing I can think of, I'm not really adventurous, so I do most of the things I want.

8- What is your most bizarre talent? I'm pretty good at making up funny song lyrics on the spot ala Wierd Al.

9- What are three albums or three songs that really define you or have made a difference in your life? Peaceful easy feeling by the Eagles, still the one by Orleans, and Pink Floyd, The Wall

10- Weirdest thing you secretly do when you like somone? I search for them on Facebook and Instagram to see if I can find out more about them and what they are really like.

7. danrb007

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I am somewhat of a geek and I enjoy people yet I also enjoy being alone.
    Go through any answers to conversations, then go through the alerts and then see what new photos are in the gallery.
    I have a scar on top of my head from falling off a bridge. Ask me if you want to know more.
    Not sure
    5- Do you have a sweet tooth or a savory tooth?
    Sweet
    Everyone would say my eyes so I guess I will agree.
    Skydiving.
    I am a jack of all trades
    Neil Diamond, Boston, Styx
    Obsess over them.

8. DayPlay3

Gold Member

Enable- Secondary.png

xtacy4 likes this.
  9. MrRam65

Gold Member

Affable, recently retired gentleman trying to cope with this newly found free time. I don't take life too seriously...until it's time to take things seriously. A bit of a rebel.....which is evident by my three sentences here:p

2-What's the first thing you do when you log into SF

Check alerts, see where they take me....then new posts, followed by watched posts on the forums. Will gladly take requests on how to utilize the forums....still learning the best way for me, actually.
    A side note- I joined here in 2016 on a whim, but never participated and forgot about it after a few days. Recently found the site again in my browser somehow, and quite glad I did. Some really cool people here:)

Not many scars...I'm quick like a cat! RAWRR! Lol...but I have one on my left index finger I got working part time one summer as a pool cleaner. Was carrying some supplies and a spring loaded gated swung back on my finger. Can't see the actual scar here, but can see the result of a fingertip I can't straighten fully....

20171004_223510.jpg

Don't make fun of my lumberjack lounge pants, they're comfy!:p

4- Do you believe in ghosts?

Nope, and my ex wife owned a house that was supposedly haunted. It was an old home that was a funeral home in the 1930's. When I moved in, she was rebuilding it and I actually worked under it in the supposed embalming room.
    Talked to some workers also who wouldn't work there alone. They told me a story of working underneath it (it sat on piers) one day and heard a screen door open and footsteps walking down the hall above them. Thinking it was my ex wife, they ran out to check...no one was there. Cue The Twilight Zone music....

5- Do you have a sweet tooth or a savory tooth?

Sweet by a hair

My eyes, boring answer, I know

I'd love to go back to school.....not really scared to....don't really know why I won't commit...maybe it is a little fear....hmmm....

8-What is your most bizarre talent? Not sure if it's a talent but I can surf naughty sites like this one stealthily....in Walmart, without getting caught. Will that get me put in one of those "People of Walmart" YouTube videos?

Whiskey Bent And Hell Bound
    Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
    Amazing Grace
    A menagerie, I know....

10- Weirdest thing you secretly do when
    you like someone?

IDK....I usually don't push the fact and stay on that same friendly level to my detriment. Unless Bourbon is involved, then I just blurt out stupid shit lol....again, to my detriment:D

10. doovalacky

Gold Member

A happy go lucky kind of guy
    Check out the gallery to see if my favourites have posted any pics.
    3- What is the weirdest scar you have and how did youget it?
    A scar that runs from the outer rim of my ear right into the ear canal where I got kicked playing rugby
    Nope
    Sweet for sure
    My lips they’re pretty talented
    Not scared of too much so I’ve given everything a go
    I don’t know.... maybe barefoot water skiing
    9- What are three albumsor three songs that really define you or have made a difference in your life?
    I like music but I don’t feel like it carries that much weight for me to make an difference to my life
    I don’t think I do anything

11. Kurio

Gold Member

I'm a chronically depressed, repressed and socially reclusive misfit.

(Off to a fun start)

Take a look at notifications.

I have a few scars but none I would call weird. I've been quite lucky considering the many creative, occasionally entertaining ways I've hurt or almost killed myself over the years.

I don't exclude the possibility.

Savoury

Back to fun answers.... I have no physical attributes that I like about myself.

I've never been to a club, a live music event or anything like that. Part of me thinks I've missed out as a result but I really don't do well with crowds.

Not sure I have any bizarre talents... or talents at all for that matter.

My answers would probably change depending on the day and for today I'm going with songs rather than albums.

Creep - Radiohead
    Hurt - Johnny Cash
    Skin - Rag 'n' Bone Man

I try not to let anyone know if I like them these days so I don't really do anything other than distance myself from them. Counter intuitive I know.

12. deepvoicedan

deepvoicedan Member

13. daletom

Gold Member

I found that formal academics after age 40 was a much different experience than in my teens and 20's. It was interesting to be the oldest in the class - and occasionally amusing when the guy behind the podium was intimidated and uncomfortable because I was older than him. I was 53 when I completed a Master's degree.

Just tonight I attended a class at a local university that treats film (movies) as literature. This week's film was "Imitation of Life", from 1959. Not as interesting as last week's "Taxi Driver" (deNiro and Scorsese, 1976) but interesting nevertheless. The discussion had to stop after an hour and a quarter. I'm not actually enrolled in the class, but the university has invited the general public to attend and participate. I think there were three of us older folks from the community among about 50 twenty-something students. I won't get any grade or credit, but I don't have to write an essay every week, either!

JackieTreehorn, MrRam65 and sensless like this.
  14. cook74

Gold Member

I am a tall ageing chef that is a little OCD when it involves my profession.
    Check notifications, gallery and then the forums
    A scar from 38 years ago that runs through the fingernail down to the first joint. It is a little weird as it shifts with age in my fingernail and leaves a trail too.
    No
    Savoury
    My hands
    Some of the faster rides at theme parks
    Not so bizarre I guess, but I can make a nice meal from pretty much anything I find in a pantry without a recipe or even too much thought.

When I was a young kid there was this...

sex_pistols_600x340.jpg

When I was in my later teens it was this

Untitled-1.jpg

As I have grown older I have learnt to appreciate the female voice a lot more and my current favourite is Chinawoman

600x600.jpg

I have kissed the framed photos of my wife and child.

15. JackieTreehorn

Gold Member

I’m a cynical optimist, but aside from an east coast upbringing, I don’t have any real reason for being cynical because upon reflection I’ve lived a pretty charmed life.
    Drop trou and hit the galleries, of course!:p Lol, usually clear alerts and check 'your news feed'.

One on my left forearm from accidentally putting my hand through a window in college. Alcohol was involved.:oops:

Default answer is that I'm too left-brained to, but I'm open to the possibility.
    When I was a teenager, our beloved family dog passed away in the middle of the night. I remember waking up and seeing a lamp flickering a couple of times. The lamp was controlled by a wall switch and a switch on the lamp itself, so it was either something spiritual, or a coincidence of astronomical proportions that an arc of electricity jumped both switches at perhaps the same time the dog passed away.

Sweet

It’s odd but I’d say the area right by my hip bone because my wife says it’s her favorite part and likes to touch there.

Ballroom dancing

I can imitate people fairly well once I get to know their inflection and mannerisms.

I can’t say these made a difference, but they’re chosen based more on good memories or impressionable times in my life. I'm going to bend the rules and go with 6:

Dire Straits self-titled album
    REM “Reckoning”
    Little Feat “Dixie Chicken”
    Tom Petty “Full Moon Fever”
    Grateful Dead Rotterdam 05-11-72
    Fabulous Baker Boys soundtrack

Be honest with them. That might not be weird or secret, but apparently it’s not very common.

16. xtacy4

Gold Member

I seriously thought that said Dixie Chicks for a second and was like, YESSSSSS! :p lmao

17. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Like my profile says. a middle aged guy going through my mid-life crisis without my standard issue Beamer and Gold chain I'm a life long businessman who has rode right on the edge of huge success and came within a hair of achieving my lifelong goal of retiring at 40 to a fishing charter in the Gulf Unfortunately like life usually goes some unforeseen circumstances knocked that back for a few years. :( Hey but what the hell shit happens. So instead of riches in wealth I guess riches in character is my claim to fame now :D I am married to a gorgeous wife, but love playing and flirting with the girls, especially the one I followed here. ;) Long sentence eh? Give me a break us jocks are sentence structured challenged. :p

Check my alerts and Pms
    Gunshot graze and knife wound on my left side. From a prior occupation.
    Yes definitely. Not sure what they were, but definitely unexplainable.
    Savoury
    Big chest and anaconda arms.
    Lets see....wear a tutu and do a river dance on TV.....o_O ...Naw just shitting you. :D I guess nothing, because if I really want to do something fear isn't a factor. If i'm too scared to do something, there is no desire to do it.
    Improvising dirty perverted songs :D out of popular songs and singing them as they play on the radio. Cracks the wife up. lol
    Lets see... Ride on by Bon Scott when I was hitting a self destructive point in my life in my younger years before I met my wife. Life by the drop by SRV when my daughter was born and I had to grow up some. Time and Breath by Pink Floyd reflects my time when I was fighting to achieve my dreams.
    Not anything weird I know of, maybe Open up things to them, I normally don't share.

mikehoncho18 and Justme79 like this.
  18. Tiger22

Gold Member

Fun outdoor adventurous fitness nut.

Check messages, check games and jokes forum, check in on my fav SF people

7 inch scar across the palm of my hand. Tripped and fell with a glass cup in my hand, glass shattered and ct my hand severing the tendons to my fingers. Original ct was small but doctors had to open up my hand further to find the tendons for reconnection. I was 2 years old

Not yet

Both. When I eat sweet I crave savory, when I eat savory I crave sweet... catch 22

Eyes

Climb Everest

I remember weird details photographically. I can tell people the color of the shirt they were wearing from a memory years ago.

Counting Crows-August and everything after
    - round here—wow
    Bush-sixteen stone
    - glycerine and machine head speak to me
    Garth Brooks-ropin the wind
    - I grew up country, love to two step

Share about myself. Bend over backwards to do little things for them (they often go unnoticed but I keep doing it)

JackieTreehorn, sensless and Justme79 like this.
  19. Justme79

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a shy, emotional, funny, adventurous and positive teacher.

Check my notifications and pm's

Have one on my nose from when I was about six years old. My sister and I found this long plastic tube that we looked through. When my mom called she let go and it dropped down on my nose. Had four stitches.

No

Sweet!!

My boobs

I'm not scared of it but I've always wanted to run a marathon

I can make my tongue stand up... ha ha

Christina Aguilera - Stripped
    John Legend - All of me
    Backstreet Boys - As long as you love me

Plan our future! ;)

20. MadamBusty

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    1. I am just your average female who happens to have a kinky side.
    2. Check messages, alerts and forums.
    3. I have no scars.
    4. I do plus I have had a couple of experiences.
    5. Depends on my mood so both.
    6. Id say my boobs.
    7. A threesome.
    8. I don't believe I have one.
    9. None really.
    10. Go shy and get flustered when i talk to them.

sensless likes this.