Another true story

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by alwaystry, Nov 20, 2013.

1. alwaystry

I gave a sneak read in another thread but I thought I would fill you all in , this actualy happened and I still get hard and stroke it thinking about it.....

My girl at the time was Kate , it was a normal Friday night and we decided to go to a rather large house party where we knew a vast majority of the people. We were having a good time talking, drinking . Our mutual friend Dan was folloing us around a bit since he did not kno a ton of people there. He was a good looking guy, we got along well and I knew Kate was a little sweet on him.
    As the party went on there were more and more people and less and less room so after a short disscussion about it the three of us decided to walk down to our place and do a few shots and maybe order some food. Sounded great to me
    We walked in and turned on the tv, stereo , grabbed afew beers. , and started pouring a fe tasty shots. After some laughs we all sat on the couch and started making fun of the bad movie on the tv. Kate said " let's do another shot , the night is young" . As she got up a sex scene started brewing in the movie and Dan and I just stared. Kate brought the shots over and sat down in between us and noticed what was on and said "well then , this movie has gotten a little better". We took the shots and she gave me a look and started glancing at my pants to see if the scene was making it grow....and it was a bit. " she is pretty hot,great tits huh?" Dan and I both laughed and agreed. I caught her taking a glance down at his , I did also andcould see he was getting a little excited. She bit her lip , I could tell she was getting very horny and started getting ideas. We had played together before a little bit but not with Danand nothing major and the shots were kicking in. Just then in the movie the girl was getting it pretty good but all we could see nude was her nice tits . Kate said "those are great tits , you guys are lucky , you get to see tits and I don't get to see anything" and then she kind ofpushed upher tits with her her hands and said " I've got nice ones." I said yes you do and Dan smiled and agreed. Itold her to give him a flash, she bit her lip at me and pulled up her shirt and flashed Dan. He raised his eyebrows and said "very nice".
    Kate then spoke" okay , not fair , I get to see something now " without thought I unzipped andpulled out my semi errect cock and waived it a bit. Dan froze a bit. Kate just looked my cock and said "ooo" and looked at dan and said " well?" Danthen started to open his pants and pulled out a large great looking cock as she put her hand on his leg and the other on mine. She was stunned and and flushed and said " holy shit" I leaned over and starfted rubbing her tits with one hand and stroking my cock with the other as dan leaned over and started rubbing her other tit and kissing her. She pulled away from the kiss and looked at me strokingmy cock and smiling, shelooked at Danand grabbed his cock with one had and started stroking it and it grew bigger. She said " that is a hot cock" . It was about 9 inches long and thick with a nice head, I have a nice cock but he was bigger , I would be proud. It made me even hornier seeing it. She started stroking my cock with her other hand then looked at me and leaned over and started sucking his big dick. She took her hand off mine so she could use both hands on him as she tried to lookback at me out the corner of her eye. It mademe hornier andhornier , I stroked my cock hard! I then started to undo her pants with her ass in the air. He was moaning and rubbing her tits. She would come up for air and could only say "fuck" and then stick that big dick back in her mouth.
    I pulled off her pants and then took off mine. She hurried and stripped Danof his clothes and sat him back down and started sucking it again,licking his balls with her ass in the air. I dove my face between her cheeks and started licking her soaking wet pussy. She started moaning and stroking his cock trying to look back at me. I put one leg up on the couchand slid my cock inside her pussy and started to slowly pump her , I love that view ofmy sliding in and out of that shaved pussy. Dan stood up and now she was on all fours being roasted, moaning and full of cock. She pulled back and sat down ,looked at me and said @ I want him to fuck me now". I sat down on one end and she put her head on my lapand spread her legs. Dan got between them and I switched between watching her face and his big dick ready to enter her. He did it slow as I watched the head start to dissapear inside her and her mouth open and her eyes roll back . He slid all the way in, balls deep as I stroke my cock next to her face and she turned her head and said " oh my god,its fucki amazing" and then started to suck my cock. It was the hottest thing ever,her in some much pleasure with that nice cock filling her up. She started to cum hard which got both Danand I close so I stood up and started to stroke my cock and rub her tits meanwhile dipping it into her mouth. Just then Dan pulled out and started cumming all over her pussy and bellyy, lots of cum, it put me over the edge so I came all over her face annd tits.
    We all sat there stewing in the juices for a minute. Dan said that was amazing,, got dressed and left us naked on the couch. I put my hand in his cum and spread it all over her belly and pussy, fingering her pussy. I got the erge so I just went down and started licking pussy until I was hard and started to fuck her until I came again. I layed dowwn next to her and she just whispered about how amazing it was..... and how she wanted both of us again and told mehow she loved that big dick inside of her while sucking me.......

danrb007, Country_Lily and Mrivers like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

That was hot.

Country_Lily likes this.
  3. alwaystry

Ouch , forgive the spelling , typing , and grammatical errors. Just re read it , rough but you get the idea. I hope the readers still find it hot enough to get them hard/wet!

4. alwaystry

Ouch. 100 views no comments... I will admit it was better in person lol

5. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Well ill comment. That was a great story and experience. Got me all a roused reading it.

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

What am I, chopped liver? My comment doesn't count?

7. wetness1

Gold Member

Lol nuttin wrong with liver

8. alwaystry

Lol sorry , i meant one.......and there is nothing wrong with liver lok

9. Silverfox

Gold Member

That was quite an event. Hot. Did he ever come over again?

10. alwaystry

Actualy no , we partied a little with him but he got a little awkward , it seemed like he just wanted to date her by his self. It made her uncomfortable and me like "wtf". We did enjoy dirty talk sex together about him and that night , she really got off on it...so did I

11. Mrivers

Damn that was nice. Pretty sure I'll be stroking to this later, lol. Would you ever meet up with this guy again? We're things awkward the next time you saw him?

12. Mrivers

And sorry, I just read the reply above, about it getting awkward

alwaystry likes this.
  13. Country_Lily

Gold Member

That was great, brings back nice memories :) Alwaystry now you make me want 2 men again!! x

alwaystry and Mrivers like this.
  14. Mrivers

I volunteer to be one of them!

alwaystry and HotForHoney like this.
  15. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Hmmm that just gave me a good tingling feeling downstairs :D

alwaystry, HotForHoney and Mrivers like this.
  16. Mrivers

Me too!

alwaystry and Country_Lily like this.
  17. HotForHoney

Gold Member

CL - want me to test him out first? This way you don't have to come all the way here for nothing?

Mrivers, Country_Lily and alwaystry like this.
  18. alwaystry

Hmmmmm we all can make a story together!

Mrivers and Country_Lily like this.
  19. Country_Lily

Gold Member

You are the BEST Honey! Thank you, I'd appreciate that :)

HotForHoney and alwaystry like this.
  20. Mrivers

That's what I'm thinking. Why don't we all get together and "make a story" :)

Country_Lily and alwaystry like this.