Another Threesome Coming Up

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by cbrmale, Dec 29, 2010.

1. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm sorry about the pun, but I'm meeting a couple on Saturday afternoon who are interested in a threesome, she with two men. They are interested in my size, and that I'm a similar age to them. My first M-F-M threesome was a bit strange, but after a while I accepted an invitation and the second was great, probably because I was prepared for what was to come. Now I'm an expert, so it could be even better! Here's to new and exciting adventures in 2011, starting on the first of January.

2. CruelTease

Gold Member

Wow have fun! I'm quite jealous!

3. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

me too...can't wait to hear about it:p

4. wetness1

Gold Member

Film the action ;)

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Unfortunately he was interested in the threesome but she wasn't. But, I have been corresponding with a couple in Sydney, and we are meeting up later this month to play. This couple were into heterosexual threesomes with a well-hung man with a thick cock, and are looking to replicate what's no longer available. So this is the real deal. She's attractive, he's good-looking, and he's long (a bit longer than me), but nowhere near as thick. There's nothing hotter than a woman being ravished and fondled and groped and fucked by two men at the same time. It's hot, hotter than I can put into words, although some of the ladies here should be able to picture what it would be like.

Beyond my size, our correspondences and phone calls have been good, and there's a dynamic between the three of us which promises well for the future.

I am also seeing a couple this Saturday for something different. He wants to watch her have sex with a well-hung man. This is for my confident, exhibitionist side. I have her pictures, she's very attractive, we have spoken together on the phone and it's all been okay. So, for a new and interesting experience, we'll see how it goes.

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Can you post anything without mentioning how big you are etc. etc.? The rest of this thread could be interesting, but the strutting and preening makes you sound like a teenage boy in the high school locker room. :eyes

7. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Gonna have to agree to this:lol

8. IloveSex415

IloveSex415 New Member

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

In this instance my size has everything to do with it. If I were average-sized, or even long but not thick, none of these events would happen. As you know, there are men and couples who chase big men. It's a fantasy that some men have, and I suspect that they want to give the woman they love something that they can't give themselves. Hence arranging an all-in threesome, or arranging me to have sex with their wives while they watch.

The male of the couple in Sydney is quite long, longer than me, but it's my thickness he's after for his wife; he wrote that in his first email. And from the text messages she sent me, she's really after a thick cock. I've been the one to move the discussion from my size to other things, to make sure that we will get on well together.

The couple this afternoon are after one thing and one thing only. I'm less fussed about that, because I think it will be extraordinary to fuck an attractive middle-aged woman and have her life partner watch me do it.

I'm not a woman so I don't know how important size is or isn't. But many women have told me they like thick, and I have also had this cascading round of invitations once my size and email address got into the local swingers scene. If I were average, none of this would be happening. I thought that was clear in my posting above.

#9 cbrmale, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I visited the middle-aged middle-class well-educated and professional couple, and apparently I'm the largest girth she has had and her husband has seen. It should have been strange to have sex with her while he sat in a chair at the end of the bed, but it was okay. I suppose it was a bit like a female threesome I once had, where my mistress was bisexual and she had sex with her girlfriend who was lesbian while I watched them, and then I had sex with my mistress while her girlfriend watched us. This was meant to be something that brought the two people in her life, the girlfriend and I, closer together, and it did just that. Which meant that I had sex with my lover while her lover knelt on the bed and watched us. And, last weekend, it was quite similar in many ways, except that it was more blantantly voyeuristic and exhibitionistic. That's where I got the high; knowing I turned both of them on, big-time.

Now I have a good-looking well-educated middle-aged couple in nearby Sydney where (apparently) she's been wet for two weeks since I showed an interest in them. So we meet on the 28th for something that will be much more fun: two men taking it turn and turn about with one woman, and then both of us together in the (now) classic double penetration. He's keen, she's very keen and I have had threesomes like this before and liked them very much.

11. andretti

andretti New Member

Wow. The most amazing part of this post is how some people can't take a hint.

P.S. I only replied because I saw this within a hour of its posting; otherwise, I wouldn't have replied, because I wouldn't have even wanted to bump the thread.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

The couple in Sydney: why do you think they contacted me and why do you think she is so excited? She was told so she knows, as were the couple last weekend.