Another soft-swing FFM threesome story

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by BassDude, Dec 5, 2007.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Here's another fantasy I wrote down a few weeks ago...it's a bit long, but I kinda like it when things move slow. :brow Enjoy!

My wife and I have had a light dinner, we’re still drinking some wine, we’ve turned on some sexy music, and we were just thinking deciding about what kind of kinky sex we want to have tonight. My wife’s in some comfortable but cool jeans that make her ass look really nice, some comfortable shoes that let you see her feet with painted toenails, some dangly earrings, and a lightweight green sweater than makes her green eyes just jump out at you. Ouch. She’s already taken her bra off so she can be more comfortable, and her nipples are erect, probably from thinking about what we might end up doing. We’ve been talking about all sorts of kinky stuff online half of the afternoon, and I know she’s been wet for hours already. I’m in some loose, comfortable jeans, belt with studs on it, comfortable brown shoes, and the softest blue paisley shirt that I have, with the top button undone and a little chest hair showing. We sit down on the couch with our wine glasses, and are about to get comfortable, then the doorbell rings. I’m feeling just little annoyed that someone’s ringing the doorbell when we were finally about to have some alone time, but my wife says “Oh, someone was supposed to drop a package by for me…I’ll bet that’s her”, so I put on a positive attitude and go to answer the door. It’s this young lady whom I know is one of my wife’s acquaintances, and she has that package for my wife. I’m glad I answered the door…she’s pretty hot. She’s smiling and let’s out a cheerful “Hey! Am at the right house?”. I’m thinking, you certainly are. She’s around 30 years old, quite slender, has long dark hair that’s just slightly wavy, fair skin that’s just a little tan, and cobalt blue eyes. I stare into those eyes for just a second…can’t help it, they’re like sapphires…she just smiles a very sweet smile, stares back, and ever so slightly raises her eyebrows for a milli-second. She’s obviously quite flirtatious…I like it. I invite her in. She’s wearing some dangly ear-rings, some capri-type jeans that are fairly tight, but look thin and comfortable, and a thin fine-knit cobalt blue sweater that leaves her shoulders bare and shows a little bit of cleavage from her medium-sized breasts. The sweater is short and shows a little bit of stomach…I notice she’s got a belly-button ring. As she comes in the door, I can’t help but notice that she’s got a nice upside-down heart-shaped ass, and she has an athletic walk with kind of long strides…nice…makes her ass twist when she walks. Her jeans have blue rhinestones on the back pockets, and the rhinestones remind me of candy. She introduces herself to me (I’ve met her once before, but didn’t recall her name)…”Hey, I’m Candy”. I’m thinking, yeah, you certainly are. I want to blurt out something like “what flavor?”, but I figure I’d better keep that thought to myself. She’s wearing some medium high-heel sandals that look comfortable, and I notice her toenails are painted, as well as her fingernails. The shoes and capri pants make her legs look longer than they are. I kind of lead her into the living room…she trips on the recliner as she walks in and I kind of catch her. I laugh, and say “new feet?”. She lets out a hearty chuckle, and says “No, but I think I need to glue my shoes on!” and winks at me. She’s obviously got a good sense of humor as well as being flirtatious, and doesn’t take herself too seriously…she’s real, I like her already.

My wife comes to greet her…”want a glass of wine?” she asks. “Well…I’m headed out to do a little partying in a little while…so sure, why not!”. My wife says “you’ve met my hubby before, right?”. She looks at me for a just a second and says “yeah…I have.” I was about to make some shots before the doorbell rang, so I ask if she’d like a shot to go with the wine. She says “hmmm…what ya got?” with a mischievous look in her eyes. “I’ll surprise ya, but it’s good.” I go mix up three shots with coconut rum and a few splashes of other stuff, then shot-daddy brings ‘em to the two ladies who are talking and sitting on the couch. We do our shots, and she says “damn, that was good!” “Want another?” “Yeah!” So, I mix up 6 more…3 for now, 3 for later, and shot-daddy comes to sit on the couch beside my wife. They are sort of turned toward each other talking and laughing. We do some more of the shots, and we’re all feeling pretty good. We sit there drinking and talking for quite a while…we’ve exchanged a few funny stories, and we’ve been laughing our asses off…we’re having quite a good time.

Then, Candy notices the pictures on the wall. She gets up to go look at them, in particular the Glamour-Shot photo of my wife, who looks completely hot in that picture. Since my desk is in front of the wall, Candy has to lean forward just a bit at the waist to get a closer look. I can’t help but stare right at her sweet ass…those tight thin jeans grab it just right. My wife reaches over and grabs my upper thigh…I’m busted, she caught me looking! I look at my wife, and she flashes me her bedroom eyes. OK, I guess I’m not in trouble. So, my wife gets up to go look at the pictures with Candy…she also leans forward a bit over my desk. Tease! Now she knows I’m staring at two sweet asses instead of just one. Mmmm…two hotties, one blonde and one brunette. (Actually, my wife has her hair a darker, almost auburn-ish color now, but I still think of her as a blonde.) She looks back over her shoulder at me and smiles, then puts her arm around Candy’s shoulder and lets it slide down to her lower back, just above her ass. Ouch. My wife knows that she’s triggering some naughty thoughts in my tiny little mind, and she’s doing it on purpose. Candy is telling her how she looks really sexy in the Glamour Shots photo…”I want to look that sexy”, she says. My wife says “Oh, but you already do…you don’t even need to go to Glamour Shots.” Then my wife turns to me…”don’t you think she looks totally sexy tonight?”. I go “absolutely”…my wife flashes me the bedroom eyes again…she’s teasing me, and I’m really liking it. Candy turns around and looks at me…I’m kind of leaned back on the couch…her eyes drop down to my chest, then my studded belt, then down to my crotch, then back to my eyes, and I could swear she just flashed me some bedroom eyes too! Ooops…I’ve developed a little bit of a hard-on from staring at two sweet asses and my wife’s teasing, and Candy just noticed it. I notice my wife and Candy whispering, and Candy nods. I’m feeling a little sheepish, so I say “I’m gonna make us some more shots!” and get up to go do that. When shot-daddy comes back into the living room with 6 more shots, Candy and my wife are sitting on the couch and have left space between them for me to sit. They are slightly turned toward each other, with their arms up on the couch where I would lean back, and they’ve left me just enough space to sit between them. I sit down, and they both then cross their legs toward me, my wife lets her hand drop to my shoulders, and Candy let’s hers drop onto my wife’s arm…I’m wedged in there between them since they left only a little bit of space for me to sit. Candy kind of non-chalantly lays her hand on my thigh for a minute while she’s talking to me. I’m liking this, and we all do some more shots. We’re getting quite drunk together, my wife is kind of hanging on me, and Candy keeps on touching me…on the leg, on the arm, on the hand, etc. My wife has her leg kind of crossed over my leg, and she’s leaning into me with her breast on my shoulder. Candy has turned toward me, kicked her shoes off, and pulled her legs up on the couch with her knees turned to the side and kind of lying on my other leg. Every time she talks to my wife, she leans into me with her breasts on my shoulder. All three of our faces are so close, we could easily kiss each other. And my dick is quite hard.

Then, a song I recently wrote and recorded called “Into You” starts playing on the iPod. My wife tells Candy “my hubby wrote this song and did all the instruments and vocals on it”. “Really? Wow.” “Yeah, it’s a pretty hot song too…listen to the lyrics.” So, we all listen for a few minutes. Candy says, “Well, it’s obviously about sex…so I definitely like it!”, and laughs.. My wife says “Oh yeah, it’s about my hubby’s favorite past-time…muff-diving”, and smiles. Candy chuckles and blushes just a little bit, then sits quietly…she’s listening intently to the lyrics. “What was that last line? I didn’t quite catch it.” I look her right in the eyes and tell her “Spiral kisses until I taste all of you”. She stares back for just a second, lets out a quiet “mmmm”, and squirms just a little. We listen for a bit more. Then she asks, chuckling a little “OK, I get what slippery lips are…but write a message of desire on slippery lips…what does that mean?” My wife decides to explain that one…”my hubby likes to write little messages with his tongue”. Candy thinks about this for a second, and let’s out a little “oooo”, and squirms again. She’s visualizing this being done to her, and she’s getting wet thinking about it. I notice my wife has her hand between her own legs and touching her crotch…did she just rub herself a little bit? She’s already sopping wet, and has been for hours. I’ve been dripping since our erotic online chat this afternoon, and I’m getting a hard-on again thinking about licking both of these hot women’s pussies. Mmmmm. My wife knows I’m having these thoughts, she’s getting aroused by it too, so she makes a suggestion…”why don’t you demonstrate to Candy through her jeans?” I laugh. My wife says “Go ahead…I’m sure Candy would like it, and you would too!” I look at my wife…she flashes me the bedroom eyes again. OK. I smile and look at Candy…she flashes me her own version of bedroom eyes…OK! I ask “Is that OK?”…she let’s out a nervous little laugh and says “yeah”, so I slide off the couch and onto my knees. I spread her legs and put my body between them, and start kissing her neck. I work my way down and get a few kisses on the tops of her breasts, then on down her sweater, and decide to linger for a while on her stomach. Her jeans sit a little low, so I kiss my way around the belly button ring, and stop to stick my tongue in her belly button. She’s breathing a little heavy, so she’s liking this. I move on down to where her jeans sit, and since there’s a little space around the waist of her jeans, I stick my tongue inside her pants and lick across her lower stomach…this gets a moan out of her. I rub up and down her legs with my hands, and move my face on down the side of her stomach toward her crotch. I feel her push her crotch toward my face just a little, so I tease her just a little by moving away from her crotch to kiss down her inner thigh. I take my right hand and stick it under her ass, so that she’s sitting on it…she squirms a bit, so she must like how that feels. My thumb is facing up, so I use my thumb to rub a little right where the entrance to her pussy should be. She moans some more. Her jeans are really thin and soft and I can feel the shape of her crotch through the jeans. My wife is totally turned on by this erotic play, she has turned toward Candy, and has her hand up Candy’s sweater playing with her breasts. My dick is hard enough to drill a hole in a wall right now. So, I kiss my way on over to the spot where Candy’s clit should be…I must have found the right spot, because Candy let’s out a little moan. I start working around this spot…I make my tongue as hard as I can (so she’ll feel it through her jeans), and start writing “sweet pussy” on her crotch with my tongue. She realizes I’m writing something and pays as much attention as she can, but she is just a little distracted. After I finish writing “sweet pussy” on her crotch, she’s moaning and squirming a bit. She says “I didn’t catch all that…what did you write?” I drag my face up her body, unintentionally (well, maybe intentionally) pushing her sweater up a bit so that I rub my face across her breasts, and whisper in her ear…”sweet pussy”…she goes “mmmm!” and lets out a very naughty laugh, and then I slide my face and hands back down her body, stopping to kiss a little on her lower stomach, until I’m back at her crotch. She’s hot, but no orgasm yet.

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

OK, this one's so long, I have to spread it over two posts! :lol

I look at my wife, who’s smiling and rubbing her own crotch…apparently she’s enjoying watching this. So, I ask…“Can I pull your jeans off, Candy?” “Yeah”, she says. I look at my wife and she smiles and winks at me. So, I unbutton her jeans, slowly and one button at a time, making it a point to touch different spots of her crotch with my hands as I do so. When I’ve got all six buttons undone, Candy stands up and slides her jeans off…I’m on my knees in front of her, so I get a good look at her crotch…she’s got cobalt blue lace panties on, and I can see a little bit through them. Looks like her pussy is shaved with only a landing strip left…nice. Then she sits back down on the couch with her knees together…I kiss her knees for just a second, then spread her legs apart, and she leans back on the couch. So, I start kissing my way up from Candy’s knee across her inner thigh to her crotch. I can just barely see through her panties…when I spread her legs, her pussy lips gap open just a little…they are engorged and purplish on the outside. When my face gets to her crotch, she shifts her body down on the couch a little more, rolls her lower half upward, and pushes her crotch toward my face. Her scooting down pulls her panties up into her crotch a little, and they’ve flattened out her gapped-open pussy lips. I put my hands on her inner thighs near her crotch and gently pull to the sides, which spreads her pussy lips open even a little more…she moans when I do this. Her pussy lips are pink on the inside, are wet and sticking to her panties, and are mashed flat by her panties into a little double-crescent shape. Rock, rock. I start licking her panties, right where the entry to her pussy is…my nose is pressing into her panties right where her clit is. Mmmm…her legs are nice…they’re a little muscular, and her thigh muscles flex as she’s twisting her ass around while my tongue and mouth are lapping on her pussy. I move around a bit, occasionally licking the areas between her legs and outer pussy lips, but move back to licking hard on her pussy hole with my nose on her clit. I spell out some more words on her pussy using my tongue…”eat you”. She gets this one, and in a breathy voice goes “oh yeah, eat me…”, as she writhes her ass around on the couch. I use my whole mouth to squeeze her crotch while I’m licking and thrusting against her panties with my tongue. I’m slightly rubbing my whole face up and down on her crotch in a face-fucking motion. She’s liking all of this, I’m apparently rubbing things just right…she’s starting to hump my face hard, and moan…my wife turns her body toward Candy, leans onto her and slides her tongue into Candy’s mouth while she’s reaching under her shirt to play with her tits…these two are French-kissing the fuck out of each other. I put my hand between my wife’s legs from behind and start to rub her crotch through her jeans…she’s about to have an orgasm too, and starts to go “mmmmmm” since her tongue is in Candy’s mouth. Candy starts making the same “mmmmm” sound with her tongue in my wife’s mouth, I’m munching away on her crotch, and she’s grinding her pussy on my face and chin. Her panties get moved a little sideways, and there’s just a little bit of her pussy lip sticking out one side, which I make sure to lick. Damn, my dick is hard. If those panties weren’t on her, my tongue would be so far up her hot little pussy that I’d be licking her G-spot. Or maybe I’d just concentrate on tongueing her clit and stick my finger in her pussy to rub her G-spot…that little “come here” motion, in the truest sense of the word. Mmmmm. Candy starts pushing hard into my face…she’s having an orgasm from me eating her pussy through her panties, my wife hears her and starts having an orgasm from watching, kissing this hot girl, and me rubbing her crotch. My wife is humping my hand, and getting her rocks. I could just about drop a load too. Candy stops grinding and just pushes into my face as her orgasm fades away. My wife’s orgasm fades off, and she settles back down on the couch. I lift my head and look at Candy’s crotch…there’s a big wet spot, and I don’t know if it’s from my mouth or her pussy, or a little bit of both. I look closer and I can see some white cum on her pink little spread open pussy lips. I slide my mouth up her crotch one last time, that wet spot is a little sticky and I pull away with a little spider web of sticky fluid…yeah, definitely a little bit of pussy in that wet spot. Mmmmm…I can taste her pussy, and it’s indeed quite sweet. I sit up and look her in the eyes. She stares at me and smiles…she liked that, so did I, and so did my wife. I climb back onto the couch between the two of them and give my wife a deep kiss. My wife saw the spider web after the last pussy kiss, and she knows she’s tasting just a little bit of Candy’s pussy on my lips…she let’s out an “mmmm” while I’m kissing her. She can’t help but think “Candy’s pussy tastes nice…I’ve never licked a woman’s pussy, I wonder if I should try it?”

So, we’re sitting there relishing in what just transpired, and a hot song that my wife really likes called “Naughty Girl” starts playing on the iPod. Candy’s kind of grooving sitting on the couch and so is my wife, so my wife gets up, grabs her hand, and pulls her up off the couch. My wife loves to dance, and she’s decided she’s going to dance with Candy, so she pulls Candy close to her, and Candy lets out a naughty little chuckle. They are facing each other, body to body, and they start swaying to the music. My wife’s hand goes up Candy’s shirt again for a minute, and Candy chuckles. Candy has her hands on my wife’s ass, and she’s grinding on my wife and pulling her toward her. They give each other a deep tongue kiss. Rock, rock. Then my wife looks at me…“why are you still sitting?”…I of course get up and join them. They put me between them, I’ve got my back to Candy, my wife is in front of me facing me, and I’ve got my hands on her lower back and ass. My wife starts grinding her crotch into mine…I’ve still got the major hard-on from eating Candy’s pussy through her panties. Candy is holding on to me from behind…she’s got her hands around me, one on my stomach and one on my chest, inside my shirt. I can feel her perky little breasts on my back. My wife gives me a deep passionate tongue kiss, then reaches behind me and grabs Candy by the ass and pulls her into my back. Man, this feels good! Candy drops one hand down to my leg, then slides it up past my crotch, and rubs across my hard dick. I reach back behind me and grab the back of Candy’s thigh and slide my hand up to her ass…she responds by squeezing me. My wife then turns her back to me, pulls her jeans off and throws them on the floor, then backs up to me and starts grinding her sweet ass into my crotch. I know she can feel that my dick is hard as a rock. I reach around her and rub her breasts and stomach, and let my hand slide down to her crotch. My wife reaches back and gets one of Candy’s hands and starts to rub it on her crotch too….both Candy and I have our hands on my wife’s crotch, and we are both rubbing it. Mmmm. This is getting even hotter! My wife is very turned on by having two hands rubbing her pussy, and she’s starting to feel an orgasm come on. Candy and I are both reaching for her clit, then Candy reaches another hand around and starts to rub my wife’s breasts, and my other hand is on my wife’s breasts…meanwhile my wife is still grinding her ass on my rock-hard dick. My wife has a quite intense orgasm from feeling four hands rubbing her breasts and crotch, plus my hard dick on her ass. And her orgasm just gets us all even more turned on.

I’m the only one left who hasn’t gotten his cookies yet! My wife decides it’s my turn. She grabs me and turns me around so that I’m facing Candy…my hard dick is poking out my jeans. Candy’s still in her cobalt blue panties and the little blue sweater with her shoulders and belly showing. My wife reaches around me and starts unbuttoning my shirt…Candy helps her, and when it’s unbuttoned my wife pulls my shirt off of me. My wife then grabs Candy’s ass, and pulls her into me. Candy throws her arms around me and holds on tight. My wife says “Candy, I’ll bet my hubby can give you an orgasm by just grinding on your crotch.” Candy just chuckles, and says “OK!”. My wife says to me “do you think you can blow a load from grinding on her?” I answer “oh yeah”, so she says “I want to see you dry-fuck this hot girl…do it hard and make both of you come...that will make me come again from just watching.” My wife is still holding onto Candy’s ass and pulling her in to me. My dick is hard as a rock, and I know Candy can feel it against her crotch…she’s had her hands on my back and shoulders, and she drops her hands to my hips and she’s pulling me towards her. She positions herself so that she’s got her pussy right on top of my hard dick which is pointing down my leg, and she’s grinding on me slowly.

My wife decides she’s going to sit down and just watch. I happen to notice that Kid Rock’s Bawitdaba just started playing on the iPod…what an excellently nasty song to bump and grind to. I stick my hands up the back of Candy’s sweater…her skin feels nice…mmm, no bra. She’s smiling at me and staring right into my eyes with those blue eyes. My dick is so hard I can’t stand it, and it’s pointed down my leg. She has her pussy right on top of my hard-on, she’s grinding away, and it seems like I can almost feel my dick slip between her labia through my jeans. I rub my hands down her sides under her sweater, drop them down to her hips, and then grab her ass and pull her toward me. She moans because she’s liking it. I look over at my wife…she’s sitting on the couch with her hand in her panties…looks like she’s using her fingers to toy with her clitoris, and she’s looking like she might be headed for another orgasm herself. I start kissing Candy’s bare shoulders and neck…her skin smells nice, and her hair smells and feels nice brushing against my face.

My wife gets up, comes up behind me while I’m kissing on Candy’s shoulders, reaches around me, and pulls my belt out. She says “take your jeans off” and starts to unbutton and unzip my pants. Being the good husband I am, I of course comply with her request…those jeans come right off! My dick has worked it’s way out the bottom of my underwear, and Candy backs up to get a good look at it. My wife sticks her hands in my underwear to move my dick so that it’s pointed upward. Candy sticks her hand in my underwear too and touches my dick. Oooo, two women’s hands on my dick…it won’t be long before I blow. I’ve been on rock-rock and dripping ever since I ate Candy’s pussy through her panties, so Candy gets a little pre-cum on her fingers…she looks me in the eyes and sticks her fingers in her mouth. Oh yeah, she would swallow. I run my hands down Candy’s legs, then back up over her ass, stick my fingers just inside the top of her panties in back, and pull her body against mine. My wife sits back down to continue to watch. Candy is now grinding on me and moaning, and I believe an orgasm is coming on. I put my other hand back up under her shirt in front just long enough to rub across her perky tits, then I slide my hand back around to her back and drop both my hands down to her ass…I stick my fingers just a little inside her panties in back…her skin feels nice. She’s kissing me on the face and neck right now, and still grinding and moaning. I’m starting to moan too because I feel my own orgasm welling up. I grab her by the ass cheeks, and pull her into me hard. She has moved from kissing my neck and face to my lips…we give each other a hot, open mouth kiss, and she slips her tongue into my mouth. My tongue immediately goes out to meet hers. Our tongues are twirling around and her pussy is rubbing against my hard dick…she’s standing on her tip toes so she can rub her clit right on my hard-on, and we are both just about to start coming. I drop down to kissing her neck, and I whisper in her ear “I really, really wanted to pull your panties off and stick my tongue in your sweet little pussy. I got a good taste of your pussy through your panties though…did you taste yourself on my lips?”. In a breathy voice, she goes “oh yeah…mmmm”. I whisper some more…”If your panties were off right now my dick would be deep inside your sweet little pussy…did you know that?” She breathily answers “Oh yeah, I know…”. I look down and my dick has poked it’s way out of the top of my underwear…her grinding her crotch on me has kind of pushed my underwear down a little. The only thing keeping us from actually fucking each other is her soft little panties. I hear my wife going “ooooh”…she’s been rubbing her clit and she’s giving herself an orgasm from watching us, and that’s enough to push both me and Candy on over the edge. We both start to come together, tongues back into each other’s mouths, and our crotches grinding hard against each other. She’s grinding hard on my dick, and I’m grinding into her pussy as hard as I can. I’ve got a good hold on her sweet little ass, and I’m dry-fucking her so hard that I end up picking her up off the floor…she wraps her legs behind me, and she’s humping the hell out of me, rubbing her clit right on my rock-hard dick. If we were naked, it would be impossible to not just fuck the hell out of her…my dick would be so deep in her hot little pussy that I’d be slamming into her uterus. She let’s out an “ooooo” just as I’m blowing a wad on my own stomach…we have dry-fucked the absolute shit out of each other. Oh yeah. We just push into to each other as our orgasms fade away. Then she puts her legs back on the floor, and we just cling tightly to each other for a minute. She presses her stomach and crotch into mine, getting my cum on her belly. My wife comes up to her, on her knees, and turns Candy’s body toward her…she proceeds to lick my cum off of Candy’s stomach, then off of my stomach. Mmmmm…another rock rock on the way. My wife then get’s up and wraps her arms around both of us. Then we let go, and all kind of plop down on the couch, somewhat draped all over each other.

After a few minutes of just blissful reflection finishing our wine, Candy looks at her watch…”Oh shit…I was supposed to meet a girlfriend an hour ago…I’m sorry, but I’d better run, she’s there by herself!” She gets up, pulls her jeans back on, and sits to put her shoes back on. My wife says “we’re just getting started…don’t you want to stick around?” Candy says “Can I take a raincheck?” and lets out that naughty laugh. My wife says “Sure. Thank you for dry-fucking my hubby so well.” Candy laughs and says “I’ve never done anything quite like this before…but it was awesome! Thank you guys!”. She looks at me sitting on the couch…I’ve got a semi-woody inside my underwear …she flashes me the bedroom eyes one more time, bends down, and puts her mouth on my hard dick through my underwear, then smiles at me with those blue eyes, then she moves up and gives me a hot but short kiss on the lips, then stands up and gives my wife a long kiss on the lips. Oh yeah…I have a feeling we’ll be seeing her again. She says “Bye you guys!” and let’s herself out. My wife looks at me…I’m already on rock-rock again. I know my wife is going to lick any remaining cum off of me with her soft tongue, then fuck the shit out of me. And I can’t wait.

3. babydoll88

babydoll88 New Member

mmmmmm is all i have to say!!!!!
    aggh i need a fresh pair! xD

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well, we haven't done this actually...this story is just a fantasy as I said above. However, my wife does get quite turned on by watching me/participating in me getting a lap-dance from a stripper. In fact, I'd have to say I had more fun with my wife at a strip bar than I've ever had by myself or with a group of guys. ;) She gets turned on by seeing me get turned on, and vice versa (even if we're not the ones flipping the on switch...which is VERY surprising to me, since my wife has historically had all sorts of jealousies.). Go read the other fantasy about "Wife gives lap-dance"...I would thoroughly enjoy, and get totally turned on by, seeing her dry-hump (or more) another man.

BD