Another round for My Lady...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by RideNaked, Apr 1, 2012.

1. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Sunday, Day One:

I presented myself to My Lady freshly trimmed and shaven, hoping for a little play time later in the day. She reached out and began stroking me lightly, and informed me that we're starting another seven day round of forced masturbation! I'm very excited by the prospect, but slightly apprehensive as well, as it's already been ten days since we've had sex (we've both had the flu, kids visiting, etc...). I'm also required to keep a running log here, so you all can follow along!

"You are to do four edgings today, and provide me with pictures. There also will be at least one video taken at some point for me to post on SF..." I agreed, and how could I refuse...

Just before beginning this post, She told me to expect to "Please" Her later, and as I write this, the thought of what various ways I might be allowed to do that is fueling my first edging, sloppy pre-cum leaking all over... We are really having fun with camera phones...:D

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

:phat :D :phat :D

I'm having fun period...the camera phones are just a bonus

3. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I started my second edging while doing the laundry... I love that once I'm getting into it, it only takes a few seconds to get going, but longer to get to the edge... I walked through the house and out onto the porch with a huge drooling erection, hoping to finish this edging and send My Lady some pics...

As I'm getting going, I hear Her coming, and I grow harder... As She sits across from me, She steals glances at me stroking my cock while we talk about piercings. I lose a little ground when She asks if I might want a "Prince Albert," but gain it back and then some as She leans forward, allowing me a view of Her breasts as She inquires about getting Her nipples pierced...

She watches with more interest as I near the edge, which just drives me more. I'm riding it now, so close, as she watches... My leg shakes slightly, I slow my strokes, but don't stop, pre-cum again flows freely and I glance at Her as She watches me, a little dirty smile on Her lips... I just want to blow, let it spew all over as She watches, or bend Her over right there and fuck Her... Let it ride, let it ride, oh so good...

I slow my strokes almost regretfully, rather than bust it. She reminds me that I will be busy pleasing Her later... Mmmm, can't wait...

4. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

My third edging of day one was supposed to be while taking care of My Lady's needs, but it seems we both succumbed to the exhaustion of the past week. I tucked her in bed and gave her a long, slow, gentle massage, and we drifted off to sleep...

My last edging of the day took place in the shower, before I got ready for work. i lathered up the junk with liquid soap as I waited for the hot water. Nothing's quite so slickery as clean shaven cock and balls in a muddle of thick soap! Mmmmm... I have to be careful. It's so easy getting carried away in the shower, especially when a finger or two wanders to diddle at the back door... I imagine it's My Lady and her toy coming to call... Oooooo...

T

5. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

:phat:phat:pThis thread has been temporarily terminated due to technical difficulties...:eek:phat:phat

T