Another Option for Exhibitionists, from Nanny FedGov!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by IdoPiddleSome2, May 20, 2013.

1. IdoPiddleSome2

The most-feared of all the (US) Federal Govt Geheimstaatspolizei --is the Infernal Revenue Service (IRS). Unsurprisingly, this is the tentacle of FedGov anointed to enforce Obamacare. One of these JBTs visits your Doctor; everything in your medical records will now be on its way into the Public Domain.

More than 10 million Americans impacted | Washington Free Beacon

Because of a family history, I can now look forward to the Tax-Tyrants sharing several photographic/video tours of my colon; maybe including "nobody" posting the visual content to the Net somewhere. That might happen if I'm suspected of having ties to Vast Right Wing Conspiracy (VRWC). Actually, all my ties are clip-ons (which may also provoke the wrath of FedGov JBTs).

It's a daunting proposition to embarrass an Excuse-Exhibitionist, but I can see FedGov trying to pull it off. Besides getting scoped on a 5-year cycle, I've had a few other medical procedures for which one expects to be barefoot up to one's kidneys at least--probably higher. For these I was out like a light. So if cameras were present I would not know (but it's an amusing thought).

My search for a female Physician who prefers her patients bare is about more than my Excuse-Exhibitionism. People still used the term "healthy-suntan" when I was a kid, and I've probably exceeded my recommended lifetime exposure to bright red sunburn, in my youthful pursuit of same. Getting my Birthday-suit inspected every time I go to a Doctor would probably be a good idea, for that reason alone.

But the sight of myself naked is at least as firmly in my comfort-zone as it would be outside that of the type often drawn to police-state power. Some here at SF have complained that my exploration of FONT-SIZE is 'painful;' trust me--photos of me in my element --would be excruciating to behold with such easily-affronted eyes! I've yet to see any font in the menu shooting-out little darts or tiny arrows, but this is not my sandbox & I get to play in it free, so TPTB here get to make the rules (visible, & invisible-until-tripped-over). Just-so, if the Infernal Revenue Service is to have access to my medical records, it will be an elegant solution if I've found me a Doctor who includes lots of Jpegs of me naked in that record for the IRS' viewing "pleasure."

That gets shared due to some political affront (real or imaginary) on my part, and I'll have just about the most bulletproof excuse imaginable. I can have great fun with that. Best regards, all.

2. biker061

Gold Member

WTF? maybe posted in wrong category?

3. Meee

Gold Member

This thread is posted under the correct category: fetish and fantasy. Congress and the Administration have made it clear that the IRS won't have access to medical records. However, it's possible that the OP wants to fantasize about the IRS perving his medical records as part of an exhibitionist fetish, if he happens to have one. My medical records would bore even the IRS. Or would they? :shifty

4. IdoPiddleSome2

Guess it DEPENDS on how seriously one takes this W.H. promises. Even our "unbiasedĀ©" MSM are having some public, second-thoughts this past week. Just about every day, we learn of another example of how "Truth" has become a term-of-art since about 2006.

For those playing the home-version of our game: remember that taxpayer-subsidized exhibit of "Art" that included (for want of a better name) 'Our-Lady-Of-Elephant-Poo?' I trust that establishes just what term-of-art means!

Were I not an Excuse-Exhibitionist, I might have launched this discussion in a place suitable for discussing things-dreaded. But this whole site is about putting some or all aspects of one's sexuality (and perhaps one's anatomy) on public display; Exhibitionism, whether one typewrants in English or in Hyperbole here. As Exhibitionism is called a "fetish" vice a stand-alone sexual preference, I believe I put my OP where it belongs here. Best regards, all.

5. Meee

Gold Member

Even if you weren't an exhibitionist, this would still be the most suitable place for your thread. It's fantasy. I know some IRS lawyers. They're quite attractive. Enjoy your fantasy.

6. IdoPiddleSome2

Not quite 'perving,' actually. I do not ASSume any sexual preference(s) on the part of such IRS actors as those whose "fairĀ©," "unbiasedĀ©" enforcement-acts have provoked their Dear Leader's subjunctive-outrage the week of (approximately) 13 May to 20 May 2013.

The ordinary, non-SF person, seeing some "confidential" photos of my birthday-suit, would most likely ASSume it to be my worst nightmare, were those photos mysteriously to appear on the Net. If such a person's unofficial "Other-duties-as-required" include shaming into silence as many suspected-Conservatives as possible, via untraceable leaks of 'embarrassing' material, it seems obvious to me what would be leaked. That requires neither fantasy on my part nor Exhibitionism-by-Proxy on the part of the FedGov operator with access to all of my medical records. In cases one hears-of or reads-about, involving public strip-searches, that's usually about adding to the discomfort of the search-subject while making a conspicuous example of him (absent clear evidence other issues ARE in play).

Because I was once married to an Exhibitionist-by-Proxy who took offense whenever I failed to become embarrassed, I know who I am in that context. She would expose me on-impulse, in 1 way or another, & then act-out as if I'd done her wrong b/c she couldn't embarrass me; as if her exposing me was normal.:ugh It REALLY honked her off when even her drama couldn't bring me down re: my Exhibitionism.:p:D That wasn't a long marriage, for more reasons than that, but it taught me things about myself, such that I *know* them vice only supposing them.

Doesn't take my education in the 'School of Life' or a degree in psych to make an educated guess what happens if this IRS has my medical records pulled-up, based on some keyword-search. It won't be some Navy-medical entry about my vital-signs during a re-enlistment physical in the 80s. If some Fedgov-folder on me is flagged for suspected-VRWC-ties, access to my medical records will mean sombody trying to pull my pants down (at least figuratively) if possible.

What such a FedGov operator probably will not grasp at all is that such an action will not produce the desired result in my case. That just happens to be a fact of life. My actual comfort-zone doesn't fit the Religious-Left stereotype. I thank you for your continued interest in this discussion. Best regards.