Another new experience

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Alwayslearningsex, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I described all the first my friend experienced, all the things we did.
    My new experience is nothing new, but new for her.
    She had bounced the idea of giving me a BJ in the car just to be naughty and of course I went for it, with a twist.
    She doesn't swallow which is fine for me, so for my idea I brought an unlubricated condom.
    I had told her about edging before and she thought it was neat and asked to try one day. that was the day :)

So the usual happened, a BJ, the condom to keep things clean - I drip lots of precum.
    I showed her a few things, to feel my balls at first to feel how loose and hanging they are, feel the hardness of my cock with a few squeezes, the sponginess of the head. Once she got the feel of a ready cock she got going until I told her to stop. Then she took my balls in her hands again, feeling how tight and shrunk things became. I got her to loosen them up and she kept them in her hands. she stopped sucking when they got tight again, giggling at bringing me close again and seeing a bit of white go in the condom mixing with the precum.

Next time I told her to stop I had her feel the shaft, harder, swollen, throbbing. She felt that before but not THAT way, more intense and I was breathing a bit harder this time.
    I had her feel the head again, so next time I told her I was close, she took it in her fingers to feel it swollen and a bit harder. Next time I told her I was close she hurried around the head to feel it with her lips.
    This time she let a Mmmmmmm! and I watched her break into a smile.

Next time was her just wanting to see it orgasm and she pulled it out to see the shaft throb, and a bit of cum dribbled out again. She said it was time to finish it and she did. OMG and she kept going until I asked her to stop then she took a look at the cum in the condom, rubbing my balls and stroking the shaft.
    Last part of the treat was very unexpected, she took the condom off and gave me a long and deep suck to clean me "just to taste" and again she said it tastes sweet.
    Then she said her panties were SOO wet! that's the other part of the story.

2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Sounds like you had fun...Tell me honestly...Did you type this with one hand??:D

3. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Things to try... hmm.

(Though, if I were to try, it'd be without the condom. I like messy.)

4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Wow very nice :)

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Candela, I managed to type with two hands. She is the BEST sex partner I ever had

Rainbow, I don't mind messy and neither does she but being in the car, she doesn't swallow.
    She often asked me to do it bare between her breasts when other methods failed.

Candela and whybother like this.
  6. whybother

Gold Member

nice story

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

So nice that I was there to enjoy it :)