Another first

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Barbwire, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

In the past couple of years, mostly just in the last year, really, my husband and I have really expanded our sexual repetoire. All of the new ideas have come from conversations I've had with people or have read about here on SF and elsewhere on the internet.

I was talking to a friend of mine from SF the other day, and the subject of ice came up. He made it sound like a pretty fun thing to do, so last night, I crushed some ice and snuck it into the bedroom while my husband was showering.

As usual, the bedroom was candle-lit, so he didn't see the glass on my nightstand. I had him sit on the edge of the bed and lay back. I went down on him until he was hard, then filled my mouth with ice and started to take him into it. At first he jumped a bit, then let out a long, low, moan.

I kept the ice in my mouth, but the cold liquid dribbled down his balls and onto his ass. (Later, he told me that was really intense feeling and he liked it very much.) As the ice melted, I'd put another mouthful in and resumed deepthroating him.

After I got his cock good and chilled, I straddled him and parted my lips. As I lowered myself onto him, I could feel how cold he was. The feeling was so unusual, it made me ride him very hard, harder than I ever had. He just kept moaning and saying how hot my pussy felt. He had a pretty intense orgasm and was really wiped out, afterwards.

I just thought I'd share here, because it was a really neat and easy thing to do, a first for both of us. Once again, I am indebted to the good folks at SF for teaching this old dog a new trick. :cool

2. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

wow, I would think the cold would make a cock go limp,
    might have to bring this up at home ??????????

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Interesting! I'm not one for the cold, but the extreme change in temps could be amazing. Might have to suggest that sometime. Thanks for sharing, CL!

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's amazing, when I think of it. I've spent hundreds of bucks on sex toys in the past year and I can say that this "freebie" worked as good as any of them for amping up the excitement in the bedroom.

Hmm, I wonder how much a fridge that spits out crushed ice costs? :lol

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

About $1100 at your local Sears. :lol

6. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

ice is fun. the crushed ice while giving head is fun. I had one gf do this and after playing with the ice on her body, rubbing it over her tits then licking and sucking her hard nipples) she actually put ice in herpussy while i fucked her, felt crazy.

7. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Thanks for the idea...:D

8. espresso

espresso New Member

MrsE and I have done this before but a little differently. She brought in a cup of warm water and a cup of ice cold water. She had me close my eyes and she went down on me. She would have a drink of the cold water and then continue on me, then she would have a drink of the warm water and continue.....it was VERY nice. I never really thought I would like it but I was totally impressed. I would highly recommend it!!

9. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Sounds interesting, I need to try that sometime!

10. bsxy420

Gold Member

my bf loves this kinda of blowjob! cl have him put some ice in his mouth next time he eats you out. very intense feeling.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I had the ice and warm tea (espresso's wife's idea) blowjob experience decades ago in South East Asia, it seems to be an Asian speciality. Having had much cross-cultural sex over the decades and having studied anthropological cultural sexual behaviour, I think that we in the West can learn a lot from other parts of the world. We can learn big things as well as small but special things.