Another Female Ejac thread -- Experiment!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by msduncan, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

:phat :phat :phat :phat

Ok... I need some test subjects. (cowboylover? you're always up for stuff like this)

Anyway... the goal is to figure out this female ejaculation thing. Some people say only rare women can do it, some people debunk it as myth (but we know that's not true). So here's the deal: a few of you ladies try this technique (which I found on the internet of course) out and report back:

1. Pee before you start. very important so you know you really don't have to pee.
    2. Get yourself going -- vib, dildo, whatever works. Get yourself very stimulated until you know you want to cum.
    3. Now stop with the clitoral stimulation or whatever you were doing. Start rubbing your g-spot -- either with fingers or with a toy.
    4. The sensation of having to pee will begin to rise.
    5. Here's the tricky part-- INSTEAD of instinctively holding the pee sensation back, PEE. That's right. Do exactly as if you are going to pee. Remember two things: 1. you can't pee during sex -- it's physically impossible and 2. you just pee'd anyway... so you have no pee left. So at this point, when it becomes intense you and think you are going to pee... DO IT.

This supposedly will trigger the ejaculation. Morever consider two things:

1. if you keep at it -- the feelings will become more intense and explosive.
    2. I did read one instructional that says objects inside the vagina when the moment of ejaculation is about to occur can stifle it or prevent it. So that particular guide suggested you pull out your fingers or toys when the moment comes.

Ok... go off and do your homework ladies! I'm going to try to get my wife to try it sometime this weekend if she's willing.

2. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Almost forgot -- it described rubbing the g-spot gently with lots of lube first. to and fro, and side to side. Then as you go on, you increase the firmness and speed.

3. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

I wish I could try in this experiment but sadly I haven't found my g-spot yet.

4. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

I'm sure you've read or heard this 1000 times. But it's just inside the vagina, on the ceiling against your pubic bone. I mean it's not far in at all.... and then you just apply some deal of pressure. Gradually you'll get a sensation like having to pee....and you just focus on that and do whatever it takes to make that feeling intensify.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

I've devoted some time to searching for my elusive g-spot with no luck :( It is sometimes situated in different places (anatomically, we really aren't all that predictable...unfortunately, at times). Mine is one of those really tricky buggers. If ever I find it, I'll be sure to give your technique a whirl ;)

6. igor

Gold Member

My wife's G-spot is real obvious. Unfortunately, "playing" with it does nothing for her.
    On the other hand, her clit is almost impossible to feel, it is so small, but that is the only way to bring her to orgasm.

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Mischievious and cheeky.....( me that is hehe) Bluesy can we explore together ? :dgrin

8. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Ok so far I've only gotten responses about how hard it is, how people dont know where the spot is, etc...

Can we get someone that knows where their spot is to try this?

ehem .... where is cowboylover??? Or one of the other forum members famous for trying stuff and reporting back? :p

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well as the females have said , its not always in the same place for each female...

maybe this can help...

How to locate . . .
    HTHGS: Female G-spot
    After wetting your latex covered finger with saliva or water-based lubrication, slowly place two fingers into the vagina. Using your index finger, touch the anterior wall. It is approximately a finger length up. Many women like having the person touching them use their index finger to place some pressure on the wall. Try making the 'come here motion' with your index finger. Allow the tip of your finger to tap on the anterior vaginal wall. Let her level of excitement guide your movements. Talk with her, and ask her how different formsof touch feel. Some women may not like the feeling of being touched there and may even find it painful. Another way to tell if you are indeed touching her g-spot is that there will be a change in texture. The g-spot area will feel flushy, like a small area of wrinkled skin. In contrast, the surrounding area will feel taut. The shape of the g-spot is similar to an upright kidney bean.

In addition to touching her g-spot with your index finger, I encourage you to use your tongue (remember all those tongue exercises!) and stimulate her clitoris, inner & outer lips. The combination of fellatio (oral sex) with g-spot stimulation is enough to make most women become extremely excited.
    For the super adventurous couple, (ie. already successful at locating the g-spot and comfortable with this technique). . . Be prepared to experience a totally new feeling. The partner, instead of using his/her index finger to locate the g-spot will now use their index finger and thumb to pull up some tissue from the vaginal walls and rub it between her/his finger and thumb. Before doing this, practice this technique by VERY LIGHTLY pinching some skin together. This is what you are doing with the vaginal wall. To do this, you must be EXTREMELY soft and gentle. The vaginal walls are extremely sensitive. It is better to err on too soft than too hard. Most women will never have felt this sensation before. This is something just different feeling. There is no other way to describe it. As you touch her vaginal walls, always give her two different forms of touch and ask her which one she likes better. Good luck.

10. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

I certainly understand that the location of the spot is different on different women. My experiment concerns those who have already found the spot -- either by trial or accident.

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

That was just in a way to help those females who havnt yet :) wasnt meaning to jack your thread ill back out, my apologies.

12. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

No worries! :)

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Another pre-requisite is the g-spot swells on arousal, so you must be aroused to find it. It is usually vertical if the woman is lying on her back, but it can sometimes be left or right of centre. I once had a lover whose g-spot was about 15 degrees to the left, and I was one of quite a few men to search for hers, but the only man to find it. She didn't ejaculate, but she had a very fast and very intense orgasm from my stimulation.

To date, I have not searched for a g-spot without finding it.

14. bosman

bosman New Member

I understand you won't pee, having just relieved yourself, but why can't you pee during sex? Any females know if this is true?

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

Certain muscles clench to prevent either men or women from urinating during sex. Actually, many parts of our physiology change as we get aroused, our bodies change into sexual instruments. And after, we slowly return to normal.

Surely there has been music playing while you had sex, and you didn't hear a note? Or the heater was on high, and you didn't notice it was too hot?

To me, this is one of the most fascinating aspects of sex, the way it wraps love and affection into something that is so powerful and so very primal.

16. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Headaches temporarily suspend themselves too. Some types of pain pause during the act. It's really quite amazing.

17. SexyCaramel

SexyCaramel New Member

18. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

I know where my g-spot is and I had the feeling but never could let go. : /

I'll have to work on that. ><

19. cptnmorgan

cptnmorgan New Member

AHH god i wish i could cum like women

20. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

msduncan,
    we have experienced what you are saying! my husband loves to eat me and will do it forever if i let him...one night he was all up and into it (I am a primary clit orgasm person) and he was licking my clit and fingering me at the same time. he says he can feel my contractions and would let up, get me going again, let up, get me almost to the edge again, and let up. i couldn't stand it anymore! he got me there still fingering and eating me at the same time when there was this intense "gush" I had never cum so hard!! the bed was soaked, since then he has taken it upon himself to "find all my buttons" and it now happens almost every time, except during intercourse itself (the clit stimulation is important for me i suppose). VERY HOT!!:brow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.