Another fantasy

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by evman, Aug 29, 2007.

1. evman

evman New Member

A few people have asked me to write more so I thought I would share another of my reoccuring fantasies.

My wife and I meet a man at a bar and long story short, we hit it off and ask him back to our hotel room. We ask him to follow us but he says he knows where the hotel is and he will meet us there.

Arriving at our hotel, my wife and I sit on the sofa, talk and patiently wait for our new friend to arrive. After 15 minutes when he hasn't shown up we both think he's had a change of heart and decided not to come. My wife gets up and goes into the bedroom and comes back wearing a favorite outfit of mine, a sheer camasol and matching thong. She says that we can still have fun by ourselves. As we are about to make our way to the bedroom there is a knock on the door. My wife sits down on the couch while I go to the door. When I open it our new friend is there with a bottle of champagne. He apologizes for taking so long saying he didn't want to come over empty handed. I invited him in and took the bottle from him. My wife stood up to greet him and to give him a view of her little outfit which he took full advantage of.

"I hope you don't mind me changing but we thought you had changed your mind about coming over." She said as she smiled at him.

"Not at all, you look great." he replied.

I told him to have a seat while I opened the champagne. He sat in the chair and my wife sat on the sofa across from him. I brought the glasses in, handed them out and offered a toast to a new friendship and a good evening.

We picked up our conversation where we had left off in the bar. Since we had gotten along so well at the bar and since my wife wasn't wearing much, the conversation soon turned to sex.

"You are a lucky man to have such a beautiful and sexy wife." he told me.

I thanked him and told him that I knew how lucky I was. "Not only is she beautiful but she is incredible in bed and gives the most amazing blow jobs." I added.

My wife shot me a playful look as she rolled her eyes. "You only say that because you are married to me." she said.

"That's not true." I told her. "I say it because it's the truth.

"Whatever." she said. "As long as you are happy that's all that counts."

"Not really." I replied. "I don't want you to think that I'm lying to you. Maybe what you need is an unbiased second opinion."

She looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. "I'm sure that our guest would be happy to give you his honest opinion." I told her.

"I bet he would." she said with a laugh.

"So how about it? Would you give my wife an honest opinion of her oral skills?" I asked him.

"If it will help settle the argument I would be happy to." he said with a nervous chuckle.

My wife looked at me and asked me if I was sure. I told her that I was and she said, "Well, why not?"

She leaned in and gave me a soft kiss before standing up. She walked over and stood in front of our friend as he looked her body over.

"Maybe you should give him a little something to look at to get him ready." I told her.

Knowing exactly what I meant she pulled the elastic material of the camasol down exposing her small sexy tits. "Is this ok?" she asked me. I just nodded.

"They feel as good as they look." I told him. Taking my cue he reached up and gently squeezed both of her tits twirling her nipples lightly between his forefinger and thumb. "She loves having them sucked on too." I added. With that he took her right nipple in her mouth while still playing with her left tit. After 30 seconds or so he took her left nipple into his mouth. My wife's eyes were shut and her head tilted slightly back as she enjoyed the attention he was giving her tits.

"I thought I was supposed to be doing something to you." She said with a smile.

He leaned back in the chair as my wife dropped to her knees. She reached out and undid his belt and then slowly unzipped his pants. She reached into his boxers and took out his semi-hard cock.

"I think I can fix that." she said as she lowered her head, opened her mouth, licked the head of his cock before taking the whole thing in her mouth. It wasn't long before he was fully erect much to my wife's pleasure. "See," She said, "I told you I could do something about that."

She continued to suck and stroke his cock and our guests moans continued to get louder. I could tell that she was giving him a great blowjob and it turned me on to see her on her knees with a strangers hard cock in her mouth.

After several minutes she looked up at him and said, "You need to lose the pants." She then stood up, took his hands and help him up. She then slid his pants and boxers to the floor with one fluid motion as he stepped out of them. "Much better." she said and then leaned in and kissed him. His hands went to her ass as they kissed pulling her into his hard cock which he rubbed up against her. I could tell my wife was the feeling of it and also enjoying putting on a show for me. She broke their kiss and knelt in front of him and started sucking on his cock again. She put both hands on his ass and squeezed as she pulled his cock deep into her mouth. He was moaning very loudly now and I told my wife that judging by the sounds that I must be right about her giving incredible blow jobs. She cupped his balls with one hand while stroking his cock with the other as her mouth went up and down on his hard cock. After about five minutes my wife stood up and kissed him again. When they broke their kiss she looked at him and said, "I want you to fuck me!" She then bent over the arm of the chair and spread her legs. He waisted no time in sliding his cock into her wet waiting pussy. My wife moaned with pleasure as he slid slowly in and out of her. Jokingly I said, "Hey what happened to getting an opinion of your blowjobs?"

"I think he got enough to form an opinion." my wife answered. "I wanted to find out how well he could fuck me." she added.

After watching them for several minutes, my cock was straining against my pants. I moved next to my wife, unzipped my pants and offered her my cock. She gladly took it into her mouth while our friend continued filling her pussy with his cock.

Afte a few minutes she stands up and turns to face our guest and motions me to move closer to him which I do. She then takes each of our cocks and starts stroking them. After looking at me and smiling she once again took our friends cock into her mouth. She alternated between our two cocks for several minutes. Our guest told her that I was right, that she did give the best blowjobs and that if she kept in up she was going to get a mouthful of cum. "Hmmm" was her only response. Sensing he was close to cumming she stopped stroking me to concentrate fully on our friends cock. Soon he was telling her that he was so close to cumming. My wife continued to work on his cock until he loudly announced that he was cumming. I stood there in amazement watching my wife's mouth go up and down on his pulsing cock as he shot his hot load into her sexy, waiting mouth. Some of his cum dripped out of her mouth and down her chin and onto her tit. When he was done she told him how good his cum was and that he had a lot and then turned her attention to me. It wasn't long before I too was shooting my load into my wife's mouth.

After resting a few minutes my wife looked at us and said, "I think it's time for me to cum now." and got up and started to walk into the bedroom. We followed and the rest of the night was spent with us taking turns eating my wife's pussy and fucking her. To end the night she had us stand up so she could alternate between our cocks again. When he started to cum she stroked him onto her left tit and then made me cum on her right tit. She looked incredibly sexy kneeling there with two loads of cum covering her sexy tits.

Our friend leaves, we go to sleep only to wake in the morning have great sex thinking about what happened the night before.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, thanks for your effort. It was quite orgasmic. :dgrin

3. evman

evman New Member

Glad I could help!