Another Bad girl story

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

My wife's friend Shirley had a rough and abuseive upbringing. Growing up in the old run down trailer park just outside of town. She started dateing Chad. He lived a few streets over. Shirley's dad did not like Chad,Said he was a punk and was to old for her. Shirley had recently turned 18 and had the mind set in her words.

*I'm 18 I can date any God Damn body I want!* Ofcourse not to his face. He had a predictable work schedule. He was a boss at the mill. Back then the mill was humming 24/7 , This was before the God Damn federall government cracked down with there oppressive polices,regulations and taxes,Which ran all the big business off to China and Mexico,Like it is today.

He worked 90% of the time,The 10% he was home. Shirley and her mom walked on egg shells,He was allways in a rage or drunk,Most of the time it was both. He came home on a Friday evening. This was rare. Shirley had allready left on her date with Chad. Like most teenage girls she had a curfew. 11:00 PM. She asumed he was workig the 3rd. shift and stayed out later. Her dad waited in the dark living room. Drinking a 5th. of Jim Beam and smoking filterless Camells. About 4:00 in the morning she came in the door,After she quietly locked the door and tip toed toward her room. He turned on the lights and caught her.

They stared at each other for a moment. Shirley had a shocked look on her face. Standing there in her skimpy mini skirt,Cum stained tank top. Her purse over her shoulder. Holding her high heels,bra and panties in her hand. Her dad stood and began taking his belt off. She dropped her things and made a run for her room,Slamming the door. The cheap press wood door was no match for the 250 pound man, He crashed right through it. He caught her,He ripped the last 2 garments from her body and started a savige beating with the belt, This was also a time when a parent had the right to disipline there children. Before nosey school teachers and busy body social workers.

Her mom was awakend by the fight and run in with a shot gun to protect her daughter. He grabbed the barrell of the gun, Snatching it from her hands. He broke the stock of the gun over her moms head,Knocking her out. After he beat Shirley black and blue. He grounded her. No dates,No car,No phone, He then ripped her phone right out of the wall, Took it outside and destroyed it with a sledge hammer.

After a few weeks the bruises healed,She covered most of them with her clothes and makeup,Life was normal again. She got horny, It had ben weeks since her pusy had a hard dick in it. Chad was working as a manager at Taco Bell. She come to Misty.

*Hey I'll buy you lunch if you give me a ride to Taco Bell.*

*No way!...You trying to get me in trouble again.*

*Please!...I need some dick!*

*We better not get caught!*

*Oh ...Thank you!...Thank you!* She smiled and hugged her At lunch the girls went to the parking lot. Misty cranked her black Mustang and idled out of the lot and drove slowly passed the school and down main street. At Taco Bell Chad gave her a free Nacho Bell Grande with a coke. Chad and Shirley went to the rest room. With her jeans around her ankles. Chad had her bent over the toilet fucking her. Misty finished her lunch. She fired up a cigarette and nerveously watched the time,Wishing Shirley would hurry up.

From behind Mrs. Beasley,The assistant principal sat beside her. Blocking her inside the booth.

*I don't rember giving you girls permission to leave school.* She reaches for a cigarette from the open pack and lights it.

*Ugh...Ugh...It's just lunch!*

*Where is Shirley?* Misty pointed toward the bathroom door. It opened Shirley and Chad both had satisfying smiles on there faces,Untill she sees Mrs. Beasley.

*Just lunch hu?...You girls are in trouble....Lets go.* As they walk out the door Misty starts to walk toward her car.

*Oh no!...Your rideing with me!*

*But What about my car?*

*Maybe Chad can drive it down on his next brake.* They arrive back at the school. Thinking they would go to the office for a paddleing and possible suspension, Instead they were led to the boys gym. The two sexy blondes stood in the center of the gym in front of all the boys whistleing and harrassing them, While Mrs. Beasley discussed the matter with Coach Smart and Coach Thomas, Months earlyer Coach Thomas told Coach Smart what a good fuck Misty was. He fucked her in the Busted behind the gym story. He gave her a good long look standing there in a tee shirt,White jeans and red pumps. Shrley was in a tee shirt,blue jeans and purple jellies, More of that 80's fashion that was popular at the time.

They were both then led to the boys locker room. Inside there were guys in the shower, Guys dressing and undressing. They all went wild when they discoverd they were in the presence of females. They all took there cocks out and started strokeing. All different small ones big ones thick ones blacks and whites. They were takin inside the coaches office. All the boys stood at the door fighting for a peek through the window.

"Now undress!* Mrs. Beasley said looking at Shirley.

*Infront of men?* She asked with a dumb look on her face.

*I'll call your dad!* Without hesitation she stripps off her shirt and gets out of her bra.

*You to stripp!* She tells Misty. She steps out of her high heels and starts taking off her pants. Both the coaches drop there shorts, Both men had big cocks. As the girls finished undressing all the boys outside all lined up nude for there chance to fuck the girls. Coach Thomas spit on his hand and lubed his cock. He bent Shirley over and mounted her. Coach smart lifted Misty up on to his desk,He then went down on her eating her clean shavin pussy.

*Oh...My!...Coach Smart!...You know how to treat a woman!* He parted her lips and tongue fucked her hole. She rubbed her big tits and pinched her erect nipples,She soon came to an orgasm as he gently sucked her clit. He then put his long thick cock inside her. He picked her up,She wrapped her arms and legs around him. He fucked her in a standing position. She cummed again tossing her head back. Coach Thomas pulled his cock from Shirley's pussy and stuck it up her ass to shoot his load.

*Oh come on Coach!..Is that all you got?* Coach looked at her pissed off. He walkd to the door and let the boys in. It was then gang bang time. She had cocks in her pussy,ass,mouth. They all stood around and jerked off,Covering her in cum. As coach Smart finished fucking Misty,He was a gentleman and carried her out of the office protecting her from all the horny studs,Mrs. Beasley followed them,Bringing her clothes. She dressed and they went to watch the rest of the orgy. Every boy got a chance to fuck Shirley except for The class dummy. He was forced to lick her cum soaked body clean.

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

I like the detail when you're setting up the story.

3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Thanks Trying hard I come up with this stuff while I'm driveing around on my job. Use charicters from our past. Not much romance in them. Guess there kind of dark matbe violent, I just put them on here and see what happens.