Annilingus?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SassyBoots, Dec 20, 2010.

1. SassyBoots

SassyBoots New Member

Ok....I'm new here, can't wait to have a look around, but at the moment have a "burning" question!(pardon the pun)

I was with my guy tonite, and he has recently decided that he wants me to rim him. No problem, what makes him happy, I'll try....at least once. The last few sessions we had were fine, I was getting into it....and then tonite, when i had his boys in my mouth, i came up and my lips were burning.....like "hot sauce" burning. I figured it might be him using something new? So I asked him if he was using a new soap or lotion or something(quit laughing, lol). I started to give him a rim job, and the "burning" sensation(like having hot sauce on your lips) got worse, but there was no unusual taste anywhere.

Here's the part that has me going...hmmm....was he maybe just not as clean as he should have been? Gawd.....I don't know what that was, and he seemed pretty non chalant about it.....it wasn't on his penis, just his balls and ass.....should i be freaked out?:ugh

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

So long as your partner is clean, and I mean (fresh out of the shower type clean).....I can't see anything wrong with rimming....
    As for the burning sensation...new soap or deoderant would be the first things to come to mind so if that's not the case, I just don't know.
    Maybe others can shed some light on this.....

Welcome to SF SassyBoots....:welcome
    Fill in your profile and post up in the new members section so we can get to know you ok...:D

#2 Hot Wheels, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  3. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

was he sweaty? if so and your lips are chapped that may be it