Annie

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by blue_eyes18, Oct 8, 2014.

1. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

This story is a work of fiction based on fantasy. This is also the first time I've attempted to write this kind of work.

I met Annie when we were both serving aboard the same ship while in the Navy. She was a Hospital Corpsman that I had to see monthly for a medical issue I was dealing with. Although my first impression of her was of someone you didn’t want to cross, my first time seeing her in sick bay proved that to be false. She had a warmth and pleasantness about her that put me at ease right away.

I soon started to harbor an attraction to her, despite knowing that she was happily married and had a son. She stands about 5’6”, has brown hair, bright blue eyes that looked amazingly sexy in her glasses (think sexy librarian look), fair skin, an amazingly athletic and toned body with great legs and what I guessed to be about a 34C bust. She also had one of those smiles that could light a room and make a person melt.

The ship, on which we were both stationed was set to decommission and, being one of the first wave of crew members transferring, I was definitely going to miss her as we had become pretty decent friends on top of the sexual attraction I felt for her. About two years ago, I found myself thinking of her out of the blue and decided to see if she was on Facebook and I indeed found her. After deciding whether or not to reach out (wasn’t sure if she’d remember me or not), I went for broke and sent a request and was delighted to get her reply a few days later.

After a bit of catching up, I found that she had some health issues of her own, was medically retired, and had moved back to her home state with her husband Don and son. We stayed in touch, and last year, I was pleased when she announced that she, Don, and her son Scotty were taking a family trip up to D.C. and wanted to get together as I was stationed near there.

Dinner was great but also a difficulty for me in trying real hard to not let my rekindled attraction to show in front of her family (especially since Don as a pretty big and solid guy that could have easily beaten me to oblivion). Few days later, I was surprised to answer my door to see Annie standing on my front porch crying. Upon inviting her in for a cup of tea and a sympathetic ear I had found that her marriage with Don had been failing for some time and the was beginning to feel as if he didn’t appreciate her emotionally or physically.
    The only thing that had changed was her hair, which was now cut into one of those “pixie” cuts: nothing against them, I just always thought Annie had very beautiful long and wavy brown hair. Even several years that had passed, she still looked every bit as beautiful and sexy to me since I’d known her, so it amazed me that someone so fortunate to have her as a wife would act that way. She continued to unload while we were both sitting on my couch, and out of nowhere, I leaned in, touched her face and kissed her. Feeling those soft, pillowy lips againt mine and enjoying the taste had me momentarily lost in pleasure until I had realised what I had done. We both pulled apart, stunned and what I had just done. However, what happened next was unthinkable: she leaned in and kissed me back and we immediately started kissing each other madly while I was rubbing my hands up and down her body.

danrb007 likes this.
  2. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

She then smiled, took off her blouse and skirt revealing a sexy black and lacy bra/panty set. I was immediately hard at the sight of her still sexy body in front of me. “I guess you find me sexy even after all this time” she laughed while nodding her head down to my very obvious erection, “I always noticed the sexual tension in air anytime you and I were together; you weren’t as subtle as you may have thought”. Taking off her bra and revealing a very beautiful, still firm, set of breasts, she gave me that smile that had always done me in and said “Now your longtime fantasies can finally come true”. We continued to kiss as I caressed her soft breasts, my arousal growing by the second.
    Removing my shirt, she rubbed her body against mine while we kissed some more, sending currents of pleasure through my body from the sensation of her silky skin contacting mine. “I think I finally need to do something about this” she said as she started rubbing my cock through my pants. Unbuckling my belt, she opened my pants allowing my throbbing, hard cock to finally spring free. I have never considered myself hung, but make up for it in girth, which she immediately noticed. She immediately knelt down, looking up at me with those beautiful eyes and same sexy glasses I remember and smiling before kissing those amazing lips up my shaft, then teasing slightly by putting her mouth just around the head. I moaned loudly as she started taking me further into her warm mouth, wondering how long I would last because how good she was at sucking my cock. While sucking up and down my shaft, she also would flick her tongue around the head sending me over the edge with pleasure before finally easing me out.

Moving to my bedroom, I had her lay on her back while I started rubbing and kissing her breasts swirling my tongue around her nipples. Her moans spurred me on and I started slowly kissing down her body while her body quivered from me rubbing inside of her panties before sliding them off. Reaching the inside of her creamy white thighs. She whimpered in anticipation as I took my time getting closer to what was between them. Putting my lips over her mound, I kissed her gently before parting her lips and flicking my tongue around her clit. Her head thrown back in ecstasy, her moans grew louder and her hips started to shake as her sweet juices ran into my mouth. Enjoying her taste, I continued until she came twice more before saying she wanted me inside of her.

Sitting up, I entered her while she let out another whimper from being filled up with my girth. I started slowly thrusting in and out, watching the pleasure in her face and body while feeling my own from making love to this amazingly beautiful woman I had imagined for so long. I continued to thrust my hips in rhythm with hers while running my hands all over her body.

She then told me she wanted to switch and she laid me on my back as she lowered herself onto my cock. Hearing her moan as she rode on top of me and seeing those amazing breasts bounce with each motion sent me over the edge and I knew it would be soon. I felt her hips shudder once more as she came right as I started to shoot what seemed like endless spurts of come inside of her while we both climaxed together, voicing our pleasure almost harmoniously. Panting and breathing heavily, she slid off, and lay beside me as we kissed, our bodies glistening with sweat and intertwined. Embracing each other we eventually drifted off into a blissful slumber.

Mikey22 and danrb007 like this.
  3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Hey Good story, Keep it up.

blue_eyes18 likes this.