Anime fans and sex addicts! REJOICE!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sanga, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Sanga

Sanga New Member

If any of you out there love anime, and love sex RPs too, I got a great site for you! (Look I rhymed!) It's an extremely new forum RPG that includes a normal RP section and an adult RP section. There are only 4 members right now and all are admins. I of course am one of them, and I'm also in charge of the adult section myself, and are responsible for teaching any player who wants to learn the "Erotic battle" system... If you know what I mean of course.

Anyways, the actual system is somewhat simple, a turn-by-turn, defensive/offensive action system, for both normal combat and sex. Along with all this though, there's also a plain RP without all the numbers that you can go to and use to RP your character doing whatever! (From shopping to fighting legendary warriors threatening the universe, to fucking like no tomorow.) The current members are, Me (Sex forum and technical numbers and theories), Kyoto (Main guy, started it all), Breacher (Site programming and also in charge of new members. (Except for adult members, that's my job) ), and Qutok. (Site programmer and... well that's about it.) If you're a GIRL and want to play in the adult RP forum, I'm sure Breacher or Kyoto would be willing to help.

The setting is a new dimension in the world of anime that appeared shortly after a mysterious force disolved all the previous existing anime dimensions. The new dimension is pretty much one, big, super-earth, which is so large that it can have the surface area of entire anime PLANETS on it. All animes have become a part of this world, so you can use a character from ANYTHING! You can also make custom characters that originate from a known anime dimension. Personally me and Qutok are from DBZ, and I don't really know where Kyoto and Breacher are from.

If you're interested, here's the link. Start by reading the rules for character creation and creating a topic in character creation including name, age, a brief summary of your appearance, what anime you're from, your stats, and your characters history. And throw in whatever else you want. Adult details should be saved for your adult profile though.

Anyways, I doubt I'll get anyone, but here's the link to the site anyway!

#1 Sanga, Mar 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2008
  2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Pro not as thats a bad link.

Hiker

3. Sanga

Sanga New Member

DAMNIT! I'll fix that.