angry/mad roleplaying

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by lunabugg13, Nov 15, 2012.

1. lunabugg13

lunabugg13 New Member

I suddenly have an interest in angry, dominant roleplay during sex. But bf doesn't know how to get on board w it. Any helpful words of wisdom for the guy?

2. sandwich

Gold Member

I have no help to offer, but I am curious...which one of you is going to be the angry/dominant one?

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

The best advice I have to offer is to sit down and have a talk with him. Tell him straight out what you want, don't want, what the limits are. Slowly work into it. It's hard sometimes for people who care about you to become an ass in the sack.

4. friendlyBJ

friendlyBJ Member

My advice is just use me. :p

5. subnudeguy

subnudeguy New Member

You want to be spanked?
    I would love to spank your bare butt then fuck you.

6. MrShoes

MrShoes New Member

Agree with Sub

would love to tie you up as well

7. Anotherday

Gold Member

no expert here, but we've been working portions of this lifestyle into our lives over the last year after 12 years of marriage. There are a lot of factors that can go into entering this realm and it all begins with open-frank discussions and high levels of trust.

It's quite difficult for a man to wrap his head around the idea of fully taking a woman in these manners or to inflict levels of pain to her. Most men learn that what women want is a gentle touch, affection, etc. And while that is still important to us and we still have sex in this manner a few times a week we do play in other manners that are outside of the "norm".

When this discussion arose between the two of us (initiated by the wife) neither of us really knew exactly what we were looking for, but both of us had a strong interest, so we talked about it often and began reading/learning all we could, we started trying a few new things and over a short time things took off.

The most important thing I had to wrap my head around and perhaps the most sexy thing about it was the idea that I could give her something that she needed deep down but was withheld from an otherwise normal lifestyle. she was mine and the further we take things from the norm the more she was mine and I was hers.

Being a Dom (even if just during playtime like us) you have to understand that in the end the sub is in control. Even when the wife is bound unable to move and I am fully having my way with her, telling her what her every move is to be, denying or allowing orgasm, she is actually in control. What a thought, even with no control over what is happening to her at the moment, she is in control and having exactly what she wants/needs to fulfill the darker fantasies.

The reason she is in control in an otherwise seemingly uncontrollable setting is that you discuss these things. You set limits and there is always a safe word to either end what you are doing or at least slow it down. Discussion about what you really want or at least want to try is paramount. Both have to have an open mind in these discussions and being judgemental of your partners desires has to go out the window, even if you don't want to partake in a certain aspect you have to be able to understand them and simply say you don't think you could do this or maybe down the road I will be ready.

I can tell you this, if you can enter into such a relationship the intimacy that arises from being so open and accepting of each other is awesome. And the intimacy that arises from the actual acts you play out bring just that much more intimacy. We are closer than ever and we add more and more every week as we learn.

Have patience, don't expect your man to be able to immediately feel comfortable in "taking you" in whatever manner the two of you decide on. It's a little intimidating for a man to do this for the first few times and let him know that you will have patience.

Sorry for the ramble.

Talk openly, open your mind, leave judgement behind, play safe, have patience, and have fun.

8. Peteher

Peteher Member

Just tell him exactly what you want. Tell him to call you naughty slut and to spank you because you've been bad, if he's straight and knows its ok he will get into it