[Ask a Girl] angle

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by boobjob, Jul 15, 2013.

1. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I did a search and this subject has been referenced in some answers, but I didn't see any threads with discussions on penis angle. There are hundred of discussions of size but I'm curious about angle.

Soo...

Ladies, I notice in the various cock pics on the site a real variety in penis angle. Is there a difference in sex depending on angle and do you have a preference. For instance, my wife has complained that in certain positions (like her on her back and me kneeling) the angle of my cock (which points straight up when fully erect) simply puts too much pressure on her. I was wondering if there is a difference in other positions.

2. funjen

funjen New Member

never really noticed any difference with angle

3. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i've seen adult films where the guy's cock either droops down or curves like an S when its hard, and i feel like that would be uncomfortable. straight up, though, i think is fine. redic's points straight up when its hard, and i've never had a problem with it. the only issue i've had is deep throating, because it doesnt follow the curve of my throat very well, but we solved that by me hanging my head off the end of the bed, and he slides in easier that way.

4. CaramelLady

From Redics Girtl: but we solved that by me hanging my head off the end of the bed, and he slides in easier that way.

Yes! This works well!!

5. cherrie_84

cherrie_84 New Member

My bf has a very strong curve to his, this makes it so when we have sex he almost always hits my g-spot. Sounds great except hitting my g-spot makes me extremely queasy. We're about to buy some toys to help make me more comfortable with that type of stimulation.

So yea, I'd say the angle, or curve in my case, does make a difference depending on the degree and of course the lady who receives it. Some ladies may find it pleasing others you may have to make adjustments if it just won't work.

6. funjen

funjen New Member

I don't think I have been taking proper attention to angle!

7. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Thanks for answering. I've just sort of wondered. I guess the other factor is strength of the pelvic muscles and tissue. When I was younger, that angle was much more rigid. Now, she can pull it down more.

8. luvbug

Gold Member

I've never noticed the angle or any problems.

9. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I guess its just the one position that my wife doesn't like. May be an idea for another thread. I will have to search to see if its been done. "What positions do you dislike".