ANGLE of erection, preferences of ladies ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexis, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexis

sexis New Member

Ladies I was wondering, I'm just curious do you like more if a guy's penis is upright at or when it is at horizontal erection .

Do you find some sex positions less stimulating due to horizontal erection, say misionary ?

Does it make a difference for you I mean the angle at which it is erected ?? Do you like any one of those more/less or you just do not care ? THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPNSEs

2. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

I got spoiled by my B/F I got now

All of the other guys i had .. their erections were either
    straight out .. or went off to the left or right!
    They were Ok I guess? .. and eachone got me off sorta!!

But my B/F's cock is super awesome... it curves a bit down and then straight up .. sorta like a banana does!! ... "Yup!! a banana best way I can describe it!?" .. :ugh ..:lol

No matter if I'm riding him on top .. or him doing me in the missionary
    that curve always hits and rubs against my g-spot.. giving me one hell of a
    intense radical orgasm

Heck .. even doing it the doggie way .. is a complete rush .. with the way
    his tip rubs me good around in there .. it's like WoW!!

And when he's not around ... I got a dildo .. one of those bendable kinds
    that I shape into that same kind of curve!! .. Mmmmm Loove it!!

3. sexis

sexis New Member

Yeah I know mines curved to maybe not so much but still it resembles more banana cause it is not pefectly straight either (i mean the penis). But i would like to know about the angle of erection not the curve. I mean there are guys who have upright erections and there are those who have erect dicks tha are not pointing towards the ceiling but their erections are more horizontal pointing at girl's abdomen.

Do girls have any preferences as far as angle of erection is being concerned ?

In girl's opinion are there any sex positions that are unsuitale 4 guys with horizontal erections ??

4. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

No preference for me .. straight out is Ok

one of B/F's was like that .. A favorite of mine for just gettin off quick, is standing facing eachother ...

putting his cock up between my legs .. and letting him slide it back and fourth against my pussy rubbing my clitty .. until we'd both cum!!

Guess you can call it masturbating eachother? .. without using your hands .. fun but a little messy!! .. especially if you're at a place, that you don't always have sex at .. like where other's might see ya doing it ..;) :brow

5. sexis

sexis New Member

wow great you really like sexxx :) cool. That masturbating style u mention is quite unique i'd say. You didn't want him to stick his cock inside your pussy ? I was said that girls have dificulties with reaching orgasms in standing positions.

Basicly you do not recall if his horizontal erection felt differently from the upward pointing erection??

What sex position is your favourite ? besides doggy

#5 sexis, Dec 28, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  6. pussycat69

Gold Member

It's all good.It's how you use it...

7. Jayce

Gold Member

I always wondered this too. I've seen videos of dudes who will be on their back and have an erection, and their dick seems to just be laying on their stomach. That would be incredibly painful for me, because mine just goes straight out! :lol

8. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

That's just one of the ways .. we'd get off on a quickie, when both us were horny as hell!! ... ;) at a beach a few times .. a park.. and at sum parties by some friends places, did it mostly in the bathroom, door locked!! ..:lol And YESS cumming standing up.. is nooo prob at all .. might loose your balance, soo ya gotta hold on to eachother!!

As for my fav positions .. it's being on top .. and doggie ..;)

9. sexis

sexis New Member

wow youre a fire girl !!! but my question is does horizontal erection felt differently from the upward pointing erection? this is an example of horizontal erection http://www.erectionphotos.com/visitorsPix/Giovanni/Giovanni1.jpg
    ,I'm not talking about the size here just the angle of erecion. Don't think it's mine though i happen to have horizontal ones erections from time 2 time.

10. sharky

sharky New Member

yeah... mine is horizontal... I am sure my g/f doesn't mind, i really haven't asked her. she still gets off when we have sex so I have never thought of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.