Anger Management Part 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by cook74, Sep 4, 2007.

1. cook74

Gold Member

Alright guys... Take it easy on me:bow But I would like constructive criticism as I have never written like this before.:eek:

The wrong words are said and tempers flare as the situation quickly spirals out off control. Insults are flung back and forth indiscriminately, furniture is kicked and toes are stubbed in an effort to prove a futile point. Finally I had had enough and nursing my sore foot I hobble out to my courtyard slamming the sliding door shut so hard that the large panes of glass reverberate and shudder. Lighting a cigarette I inhale deeply hoping that the poisonous smoke can somehow calm my churning insides, and... as it fills my lungs, there is some relief.

On reentering the lounge room minutes later I notice that she is gone from the scene of the fray, and surveying my surroundings I see the detritus of our little war, a spilled glass and papers flung to the floor, lying there to remind me of our folly. The scene is poignant and my sadness dispels the small amount of anger that still lingered within me. That is when I hear the soft sobs emanating from our bedroom, barely audible even in the quiet of the night. A strong sense of guilt assails me and I long to comfort her,to wrap my arms around her and apologize a thousand times, to promise her that I will never yell at her again,and wipe those tears that would have streaked her made up face.

Slowly entering the bedroom I walk over to her scrunched up figure lying in a fetal position on the bed. Her soft whimpers pause as I sit on the edge and place my large palm on her bare shoulder. She turns to look at me with her sad red eyes as I bend down to softly kiss her warm, salty cheek.

That's part one... Please be gentle.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, I'm not just saying this because I want you to cyber fuck me, HONEST! That was really well written. You set the mood and the tone almost effortlessly, and left me wanting to know what happens next. :tup

3. cook74

Gold Member

But Cl that's where my problem lies... What happens next..

I've written it out, so it's coming, don't get me wrong. It's just I don't know if it's sexy enough. I guess we will see soon "teeth chattering"

Thanks for your input, it means a lot.:)

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

What a way to capture the sounds, sights, and smells, and feelings of a moment! You've really set up the scene. There are no major grammar or spelling errors that I can detect. I'd only have really nitpicking suggestions, such as changing a comma to a colon...that kind of thing.

So...are we gonna read about some hot make-up sex? :brow

5. cook74

Gold Member

I'm waiting on my editors approval for part two. I hope the proof reading doesn't take too long as I'm getting anxious:nerv

But I just can't go ahead without my editor's advice :(

I'm really glad you didn't hate the first part though because I get a little bit scared of your new avatar.:eek The old one was just so much more endearing.

Just kidding:) The new one looks very :cool

6. cook74

Gold Member

Part 2

After many minutes spent in the comfort of each others arms we begin to feel an inner heat, a desire for a deeper closeness. We sit up so I can I peel off her blouse to admire her beautiful small breasts. The back of my right hand gently strokes the underside of her left breast as I cup the other in my warm palm and brush the thumb against her hardening nipple . She looks away, still pensive and shy after our fight but I can see a new red glow begin to appear on her soft cheeks.

We waste no time in taking off each others clothes and ravenously pounce on each other as our past indifferences melt away into history. My mouth seeks out hers with a hunger unmatched and our lips lock in a passionate kiss; our hands exploring every part of each other's bodies not knowing where to rest, wanting to feel it all.

Finally with our lips still locked my fingers find her, now very moist vagina, and stop their wandering; caressing and parting her warm lips with every stroke, before finally inserting them into the well lubricated opening. She moans with divine pleasure as her right hand firmly grips my rigid cock, pulling up and down with the same slow speed that I am now using to finger her pussy.

Slowly bringing our bodies back down to the soft bed without our lips parting I rest her head on a pillow before breaking away from our kiss. Massaging and kneading her breasts I kiss my way down to her chest, moving on to lick and suck on her erect, dark nipples. I can sense that she is getting anxious as she writhes under me thrusting her pelvis and stroking my stomach with her soft patch of pubic hair. My head moves deliberately down her body to her stomach where I linger before moving lower just to breathe in her scent, and that is when, not being able to contain herself anymore, she grabs me by the hair and pushes my head down in between her legs.

She fucks my face as my tongue darts in and out off her wet cunt untill it begins to ache, before navigating the circumference of her lips, paying close attention to her clitoris, I start to suck on it letting my teeth gently brush against the soft skin, arching her back she begins to shudder with her first climax...