Analyze this: Crazy untrustworthy stripper with a heart of gold?:)?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Trond, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Trond

Gold Member

Yeah, the title of this thread is a bit confused, which is how it should be :D. I don't get this girl at all. People are all unique of course, but I like to think that I, sort of, understand most individuals I meet, more or less. This girl, Kayla, I don't get. Help me figure her out if you can. Not that it is the end of the world or anything. I have had small crushes on strippers before (and one big case of falling in love, but that’s long ago). It will pass. :)

As I mentioned in another thread, I often go to strip clubs, and sometimes visit prostitutes. However, I don't like the process of contacting random call girls at all, so when Kayla said that she might be interested in meeting outside the club I got my hopes up. I already liked her, and I have my sexual frustrations, so why not?

I met her at a local strip club and I immediately noticed that she was a bit more, shall we say, "hands on" than most of the other strippers. When stripping she’s not shy at all. Once I got really hard in my pants, and when she sat down on it I jerked a bit with pain. She said sorry, and put her hand down my pants to adjust the way my cock was bent. That was a new one for me. I am also pretty sure she had an orgasm first time she gave me a private dance. Either that, or it was the best fake I have ever experienced. I had my hand on my leg and she basically rubbed herself against it, and against my bulge, until she started spasming and nearly fell off :D

You might think this is why I like her so much, or the fact that she is really sexy, with a kinda cute smile. All that is sort of true, but in fact I'm also a complete softy. One major thing that made me warm up to Kayla is that she is sweet and not pushy at all. Many of the other girls will go after my money very aggressively. Kayla always lets me know when a song is over and asks politely if I would like another. She gave me tips on how to save money when using my credit card in the club. I always tip her well when I can, but once I told her that I had to hold back a bit on my cash until my next paycheck comes. She whispered during the dance that she could continue anyway because my entrance fee receipt came with this coupon thingy which gave me an extra free dance, and by the way, she didn't start right at the beginning of the first song so I could have that one free as well. So I got three songs for the price of one, and the reasons why were probably totally made up :D

After this, I asked her if she would like to have my email. She was happy to take it and promised to write, but then lost it (or so she said), but later gave me her own email. I told her that I would write to her about possibly meeting outside, which again she seemed totally happy about. When I did, she never wrote back.

Then, last time, I happened to be dressed a bit better than usual. When Kayla saw me, she told me she really liked the way I looked, and brought over her stripper-friend to show her that “this is the guy I have been telling you about, he’s really nice!”. Her friend immediately started subtly pushing for me to have more dances with both of them. I don’t really blame her, it’s their job, but Kayla was as usual sweet, almost a bit shy, and not pushy at all, so I forgot that I was a bit put off by her promising to write when she never did. I politely said no thanks to her friend and asked for a three-song private dance with Kayla only, and I said “this time I will actually pay for it, though I really appreciate how nice you were last time”. Kayla mumbled something and I could have sworn that she blushed.

Then Kayla went a bit nuts, and broke all the rules in the house :D.

First off, after I showed interest in her breasts, she let me suck on them, and she led my hand to her pussy, and let my fingers go inside. Again she put her hand in my pants to “adjust” my cock, stroking it a bit while doing so. Then she asked if she could have a taste. I said “of course”, and she looked around, pulled it out a little, and sucked on me for a little while. Then someone dropped some coins outside by the bar (pretty far from us really), and she abruptly covered me again, and put herself on top of me. She said “shit, they could see us, I’m sorry”. I asked if they would kick her out of the club if they saw her doing this she said “they totally should kick me out for this, I couldn’t help myself. I’m sorry”. I smiled and chuckled a little, and then she lightened up. I asked again if maybe we should meet outside instead. She said she would like that. But again, she never wrote back. WTF?

I’m still amused by the whole thing :). I will definitely see her again unless they do kick her out. But I am also completely perplexed. If we meet outside, she could do all this without any repercussions, and I would pay her well if she wants. But she never writes back. I suspect that she is a nymphomaniac. She might be doing this with a few customers, but definitely not all. She is very very sweet, but I wonder...and I hope I don’t come across as full of prejudices here.....I am worried that she is a bit psychologically damaged somehow. What do you think?

#1 Trond, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  2. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

Whew! Hot story! How long have you been seeing her? Months? She may be waiting to see how serious you are. Who knows. I'd wait a little longer cause you may be surprised.

3. Trond

Gold Member

Thanks for your input. Let's see. I first met her several months ago, but I started seeing her regularly only the last few weeks. The first time I met her she was very quiet, to the degree that I wondered if her English wasn't good (turns out she is half Asian half European-American descent, her English is actually perfect.) She just nodded and smiled most of the time, and then went on to have an orgasm during our private dance. I remember thinking that OMG she's not faking. Second time, a few weeks ago, she said she remembered me and started opening up more.

I just thought of something. The bartender girl, who used to be a stripper too, is very nice and she seems to really like Kayla. I guess I could ask her, but I have to be very careful to make sure Kayla doesn't get in trouble.

4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Lol I don't know what to say to that....well...roll with it I guess

Trond likes this.
  5. Trond

Gold Member

Maybe I shouldn't judge people's mental state like in my first post, but I guess I have no other experiences that come even close. Even with the hornier women I have been around I have have usually been the hornier one, if that makes sense. Kayla seems to be hornier than I am. Also, it's good to note that she's in her late 20s, so it's not like she's some teenager.

_lookin4fun_ likes this.
  6. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

I say keep going back and take me with you! :D

Trond likes this.
  7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Trond you are mixing up fantasy with reality.
    This girl might be all those things you mention as part of her work persona but outside she is probably quite different and not made the transition to prostitution as you might hope.
    In some way I hope she never does or it will shatter your nice girl, sexy girl fantasy.
    That said it is still possible that she likes you as a customer and knowing how strongly she turns you on this can feed back to her own ego and fantasy thus cause her sexual arousal. Just don't expect more outside.
    As you are aware Asian and more particular mixed race are often highly exotic and alluring creatures ;)

8. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I think it's an act to get your money.

9. sandwich

Gold Member

I have no experience with this sort of thing, Trond, but I have a gut feeling I will share.

When you said she introduced you to another girl at the club for a possible dance, I was wondering why she would do that when she could be making the money that night. Surely she understands that you want to take things outside of the club with the exchange of emails and all. I think that she is not one who does things with patrons outside of the club, but being that she thinks you are nice , she went ahead and referred you to the other girl who does do this sort of thing. I can hear it now...."There's this really nice guy who comes in, and I have his email but I don't want to get into all that, but I think maybe he would be safe bet for you".

ply and danrb007 like this.
  10. Trond

Gold Member

Thanks for your opinions folks, but I think you're all wrong :D. Me too to a certain degree.

So, we had a nice and long talk at her club today. She asked about how I'm doing, and apologized for being horribly bad at responding to emails. After I thought we had cleared most things up, I asked what she wanted me to bring for her if we meet outside. She didn't know, so I suggested a price, and that I would bring something nice for her on the side, and I added humorously that I would call her my "courtesan" and I kissed her hand. She chuckled and said she would like that. So she gave me her phone number. Then we went for a private dance, and we actually continued talking for a while, but then she sort of invited my hand into her panties, and I managed to get her off...with my thumb no less :D. It was actually an interesting feeling because of the sensitivity of the thumb; I could easily feel her clitoris swell. I highly recommend it if you haven't tried.

Then she rubbed herself on me and helped with her hand until I came in my clothes. It was a bit messy, but she seemed happy, and sort of whispered "OMG I finally did it". As we went towards the bathrooms to clean up we continued whispering and chuckling back and forth, and we agreed that we should meet at her place. We're practically already doing the whole nine yards anyway, and it will probably land us both in trouble if we continue like this inside the club. To be honest, I am starting to feel that I could have gotten this girl for free if I had had a bit more confidence earlier on. But I have usually erred on the side of over-polite rather than over-confident around women. Notice the hand-kissing mentioned above. That's the first time it ever worked.

I'm starting to feel that my posts look a bit like Penthouse letters, but I could not make this shit up :D

The thing with her friend was just literally what it sounded like. She's a friend and coworker that she used to share a flat with. Her friend told me that she and Kayla are the same in every way. Somehow I doubt it.

I just realized something else: Kayla is one of only one or two women that I've ever given orgasms. The other is my wife, but I am actually less certain about my wife than about Kayla. My wife had a relatively modest arousal and some faint twitching. Kayla swells, gets wet, and cums all over the place. Mostly, it's actually much worse with my wife, and I get the feeling that I'm abusing her if push for sex (this is why we went to a therapist for several months). The difference makes me a bit sad, but that's just the way my wife is. Oh well.....I'm still a little dazed.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have had sex with a few prostitutes and I did some computer consulting work for a few more, and they're women like all women, and they like nice men and they admitted to me about being turned on by some of their clients, and while most of their orgasms were faked they also admitted that some were not. I imagine a stripper is similar, and she will like some of the men who watch her strip, and even get turned on enough to come to orgasm with them.

What I noticed with a couple of the prostitutes that I worked for was that when we went out together, men sensed a sexual radiance, and every male eye followed the women all the way out, and when we drank coffee together, and all the back again. One of the prostitutes I worked for was sweet and really, really lovely and yet she knew exactly the impact she had on ordinary men (including me). She was hornier than any man and by many multiples. Again I suspect a stripper would know about her sexual radiance, and possibly enjoy having this power over men. Which isn't to say that she genuinely likes at least one of the men who paid to watch her strip.

If I was in this situation and sexually frustrated as well, I would be gently but firmly pressing this relationship as far as it could go. Even having sex just once with an openly sexual woman like Kayla would be really, really special. From my own experience I know how amazing sex can be with a woman like her.

When I have sex with a new partnr I always use two fingers and sometimes my thumb to bring them to orgasm. It works for me and them every, single time, and because it's first time sex the women think it's great (and a woman's orgasm first up is great). Second time I usually try oral based on how I learned their arousal from our first time together, because where and how you touch varies from woman to woman. But for me, fingers are more effective than a tongue, especially with someone who you are unfamiliar with. I'm glad that Trond found this trick by accident (I found out when a past partner wanted to masturbate while I watched her, and I thought that her masturbation with her fingers seemed more effective than attempting oral sex on her).

Trond likes this.
  12. Trond

Gold Member

Huh..,,, now she's texting me about her new puppy. That was slightly unexpected...., I like dogs though.

As I said; I could not have made this shit up if I tried :)

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Maybe, just maybe...............you may have some hard choices to make.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

lbushwalker knows that making an adventurous choice can lead to bliss and happiness.

15. Trond

Gold Member

Well.... To be honest. I think she sent a message and pic of her dog to change the subject. I suspect that she has changed her mind about the whole sex for money thing. I can't blame her of course, but she remains a not-very-good communicator (and she has already apologized for this). I will stop pushing it, and just see if anything more happens later. I wish I was a better mind reader :)

16. Trond

Gold Member

Saw her again today :)
    Sorry for my harping on about this, but Kayla is the closest I get to a sex life these days. I guess I was pining for some intimacy, although I was a bit tired and I didn't really need the "full package" today.

I lost communication with her a little while ago. So I decided to be a bit more skeptical about her today. To see if she's "playing" me, playing weird mind games or whatever. I am usually not bad at spotting liars actually.

So I went to the club. Sat down, and didn't spot her at first. Then suddenly she had snuck up on me and was sitting right next to me. Again, this is one hell of a beautiful girl. I can't really get over how gorgeous she is*. We talked a little. Turned out that she had broken her phone. Nope. I don't really believe that. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I changed the subject, and asked about how things are going generally. Then she started talking about her new puppy (the one she had sent me pictures of) and how it has a stomach parasite so it can't control it's pooping very well. Her place stinks a little. She could not have made this up :). I think this was the actual reason why she suddenly got nervous about inviting me home, not her "broken phone". Oh well. I told her I am actually very used to animals, so I'm not easily deterred by a sick puppy. I think she liked that.

We talked about more fun subjects for a while. Then I gave her a box of chocolate I brought along. She was very happy about that. Then I had a private dance. At one point she started getting very sexual, but I noticed that one of the bouncers was getting close so I motioned her to take it easy. After a while she did something that I thought was pretty nice. She took off her top and bra, and opened my shirt. Then she pushed her upper body against mine. It was very good and warm feeling, and we started making out like crazy. I also cupped her pussy with my hand and massaged her for a good while (it seemed safe that nobody could see it from that angle). I really liked the feeling of her breasts against my chest. It was very nice and intimate.

We decided we will get in touch again after the weekend, one way or another. I also decided that I don't care exactly what she's doing, or where she's going with this. I'm enjoying myself way too much :D

*Closest comparison I can think of is Megan Fox. But with a warmer smile. She tends to smile on one side of her mouth, kinda like Katie Holmes

17. HotForHoney

Gold Member

If you paid her it wasn't intimate, it was business. Sorry to be blunt.

18. Trond

Gold Member

That's ok. It was still way better than most unpaid sex I have had. Most, mind, not all.

HotForHoney likes this.