Analingus

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Essene, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Essene

Gold Member

Unfortunately, my gf won't perform this act on me.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

A lot of girls find the thought of licking sweaty man ass...unappealing.

3. Red-Dragon

Red-Dragon New Member

As do us guys :|

To girls too of course.

4. DarrenChan

DarrenChan New Member

Don't feel bad. My wife won't do it to me either. She is more of a meat and potatoes kind of girl. Doesn't like to stray from the norm. I, on the other hand eat anything and everything and I love sushi, LOVE sushi. I love eating it, I love licking it, I love sticking my tongue in it and playing with her G and occasionally my tongue would stray south and I found out she LOVES it when I do that. And i love doing that to her, she gets very wet, but it's not for me.

I don't have a sweaty man ass, and I have very little hair in the deep dark, so I'm not scared for her, but she still would never dive that deep. And it's not that I wouldn't enjoy her licking down there either. I've never experienced it and I'm not sure if it would turn me on or give me the willies.

I say just talk to her. I've gotten a BJ once in like 4 years, just recently. I've talked to my wife about BJs before and she just doesn't find it enjoyable at all. But now she's more willing to, i guess, because we talked about it. Still it was only once. Communication my friend. Maybe if she knew you liked it she may do it more often to excite you. Now that I know my wife likes it, I'm there just to see her writhe around. It turns me on.

#4 DarrenChan, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  5. Mittimer

Gold Member

All ass sweats, for the record :p Man ass, woman ass, kidd ass, even granny and papa ass.. It's a fact. Skin folds in the deep dark get a little moist now and again.

6. DarrenChan

DarrenChan New Member

You are correct, all asses sweat. What I meant was I don't have sweaty man ass if there is even an inkling of a chance at any sexual play. The last thing I want to do is turn her off so I make sure everything is in its place.

But you are right! My ass sweats, just not in front of her =P

And honestly, I think it's sexy when there's a little sweat in the crack of her ass, but that's me =)

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

What makes you think the OP's ass is sweaty when he asks his g/f to lick him?

Essene, how exactly are you going about asking her to do it?

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I wasn't implying that the OP's ass was sweaty when he's asked her, it's a simple general statement. At least for me, when I think of man ass, I think sweaty. I don't think fresh showered, tasting like strawberries man ass lol

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well my dear, open your mind to the thought of a sweatless man ass just ripe for the licking. :)

10. Essene

Gold Member

I wouldn't dream of approaching her with this desire unless that area was tip-top. That is: shaven, just-out-the-shower clean, and unsweaty. In fact, more than likely, it will still smell like soap.

I've approached her twice about bot analingus and sodomy, not the bestiality definition mind you, and she isn't bountiful with joy concerning either. The two times I have mentioned it, she's expressed a fear that I may flatulate in her face. While this is a valid concern, I assured her I wouldn't. Neither one are necessarily paramount in our sex life- but trying new things would be a pleasure as I'm quite open to almost anything. I say "almost" because I'm not too keen on having my mobility restricted by a "suck bed".

Edit:

Wow. She's not that prudent, not to draw more conclusions about your wife than necessary. Oral sex is something she likes to do. I'm like you- if it's on her body and clean, my tongue and fingers, even nose, are ready to
    spelunk.
    I know that people are different and have differing levels of tolerance/comfort. I am, however, some what phobic of presenting the idea to her again I detest being turned down and neither one of us enjoy the immaturity I tack on to our relationship in the days following. Just giving up is also a completely viable solution. Though I doubt she would, I'm unsure how I would feel about her suiting up with a strap-on and having away at me. Then again, I could enjoy either as I've experienced neither.

#10 Essene, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  11. wetness1

Gold Member

The thought of bum licking doesn't do it for me.. ill put my tongue on most things just not a bum bum

12. dilligaf0308

dilligaf0308 New Member

Yes !¡ We do it to each other from time 2 time only after we have showered and had a enema !¡ She will get me all worked up on the back side before massaging/milking my Prostate or using the Stap-on !¡ Also I will lick her a bit before I fuck her in the ass !¡

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

For those of you that can't get paste the poo factor, why don't you try using a piece of clear plastic wrap over the hole? That way, your partner can get the feeling they are looking for (almost) and you can have the pleasure of trying something new and exciting.

Oh, btw, make sure the wrap you use isn't the sticky kind. I used that once and well, rather than type it all out again, check out this story that I wrote about the experience:

http://www.sexualforums.com/19097-pressn-sealn-wow-2.html

14. Kermit

Gold Member

And remember to use Saran Wrap correctly

[​IMG]

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

That is EPIC! :lol

16. Essene

Gold Member

That is a splendid idea.