Anal

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mlewis_85, Feb 14, 2007.

1. mlewis_85

mlewis_85 New Member

I've tired it once when I was really drunk, a long time ago. I remember it hurting really bad. I was just wondering if Anal sex always hurts or if it just takes some time to get used to.

Thanks xxxx

2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

It shouldn't hurt if it's done the right way. :ugh

If/when you try it again, maybe remember a few tips.
    First you should be relaxed, from a massage, some foreplay and cuddling, or whatever gets your aroused, but also helps you feel comfortable.
    If he starts with a well lubed finger first, and plays with you slowly, inserting his finger slowly, this will give your body a chance to adjust.
    Be sure to give him feedback. Don't be afraid to tell him "Wait." or "Hold it there.." if you need a bit to relax before you take more. At first, just a finger might be enough, or as much as you wish to take, and that's just fine. :) It can take some getting used to.

Eventually he can go to two fingers, or lube both your ass, and his cock up very well, and slowly press his head into you. Again, do your best to relax and don't be afraid to encourage him to go nice and slow.
    There are special lubes just for anal play that are nice and thick. Using a generous amount is very VERY important in not getting hurt!
    My first time we neglected that a little and I paid the price. :ugh It took me a while to try it again because of that.

Now we've got it down and one rule remains; use what seems like an absurd amount of lube, go slow, and it shouldn't hurt... You might even like it. ;)

And if you don't, that's okay, too!
    There are alot of other fun things two neked people can find to do together! :D

3. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

I agree it takes time. But more important is the atitude of the recipient. I think they have to want it before they can enjoy it. My wife and I eased into it. It took two weeks of daily practice before my wife was able to work me all the way into her ass. Since then we've been hooked, and she's learned to control her muscles back there. Now we have anal sex about five times a week. Hell, we've had anal sex seven times in the last six days.

I wish you the best if you decide to try again. Remember: SLOW and LOTS OF LUBE.

4. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

it takes time to get use to having anal it took me a while to get use to it but now i am hooked it feels good i have anal sex 5-6 times a week also buy a butt plug they also help relax the muscles

5. PA Slut

PA Slut New Member

I’ve only had anal with my husband and I used to cum about every time we did it. We stopped doing years ago it and at this point we lost interest in it.

6. Pluto

Pluto New Member

Doesn't that weaken the muscle that is there to stop the poo from falling out?

7. Elvis

Elvis Member

No, it doesn't.

8. Pluto

Pluto New Member

Mind you, I have been curious and used her dildo (with a condom) and used it on myself. Somehow I felt that I could have taken on a larger one... the muscles didn't recover and had that sensation of wanting to do a no. 2 for 30 mins.

9. jebtray2

jebtray2 New Member

good advice here
    it def does not hurt if its done right
    ive done anal hundreds of times on girls and never even used lube(just made it reay wet with spit) I always take my time and very few times did the girl say it hurt, but the one time i can remebr was when i was with this girl and we were both super wasted she had her period so we decided to go anal. i was shit faced and didnt wait long enough to shove it al the way in, and she screamed and told me to stop. trust me ill never do that again.

i would try it without being drunk, several of my past g's have told me that anal gives them a much better orgasm that vaginal

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

If done properly, anal sex in fact strengthens the sphincter muscles.

11. Oooh-Kinky

Oooh-Kinky New Member

When me and my gf do anal, I have to put a lot of lube on.
    Same goes for when she straps it on (gives me the reach around hand job, because, well, I can't get off with just my ass), lube is a necessity.
    I love anal though, I just cannot get enough off her ass. I'm not sure how she feels about mine, but I like to think she likes it at least.

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I would imagine since she's using a strap-on, that she is doing totally for your pleasure... i mean.. she doesn't actually feel anything while pumping your ass. But us women find some sort of inherent pleasure in seeing our man enjoying something so much!

I had a former S/O that had no concern for my pleasure, and he would try to do anal and I hated it - it hurt - I would stop him - it was terrible! With Thorn, we make sure we are hot and wet, we make sure my muscles are relaxed.. everything is tempered with gentleness and then it's so awesome! There are times when I think I want it, but when he goes to penetrate, it hurts too much, so we stop and do something else.

I have had some of my most intense orgasms through anal sex. I think it takes kindness and caring, for it to be sensual and enjoyable.

13. Master9804

Gold Member

It shouldn,t hurt. It might pinch a little. Me and Hotbabe just did anal and omg it was awesome. I had her legs over my shoulders and I was pounding her ass. She said it felt great and only pinched when it went in. It was the Best!! Thanks Babe. Love youuuu.

14. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I did love it, we used lots of lube, it made it non painful. I almost had a orgasim :brow Master was so sweet and gental and we played around a bit before and he was as gental as he could be. I can't wait to do more and we have been talking about DP on me:cool I love you too Master.

15. pirouette

Gold Member

(welcome back, beautiful. ;) )

16. tom_cnny

tom_cnny New Member

exactly right.

17. Oooh-Kinky

Oooh-Kinky New Member

She uses a strap-on with internal plugs. They move with her/my movements, so it is fun for both of us.
    It is amazing to go from anal (Me->her) to anal (her [with strap on of course]->me).

18. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

THAT is fantastic, I WANT one of those!!!! :dgrin