Anal!?!?!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jusselin, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Jusselin

Jusselin Banned

whats up every one, i am new here...

Quick stats

Cajun male
    27 y/o
    6'1
    603 pounds (no typo - imma big mother fucker)

Any way chaeck this out. My wife was one of those reserved chicks...never had sex before we were married, and when she did masterbate she was against penitration...she was always scared of it, she never saw oral as a thing she would give or receive.

Now that we are married she understands that i am a fucking FA-REAK!
    And i love it all. so i went down on her a few times (my wife is a small girl about 150 pounds - latina too fucking hawt) so to return the favor she went down on me...LOVED IT! freaking great she even swallowed...we tease each other quite a bit and flirt back and forth but she absolutely HATES the idea of anal...says it makes her feel gross....but i really want this. But i dont EVER want her to fee like she HAS TO or i wont love her as much, you know what i mean? I guess i want her to want it too.

So we bought these condoms that numb the anus so the pain wouldnt really be a problem. She took a shit then a shower then teased me with a bj while i worked my fingers and tung to get her as horny as possible, then i put a condom on my finger....while she sucked away my fingers fucked away...i had 2 in the vagina andthe one with the condom deep in her ass...the vagina was taking her mind off of the ass. As soon as she was about to cream herself i pulled the fingers out layed on my back and allowed her to squat over me to insert penis into anus....we got the tip of the head in and it was hurting her...i even tried to thrust and she jumped off....she has warmed up to the idea...but i can not get her to try it again.... I WANT TO CUM IN AN ASS.....

when we have sex i oil her ass up and massage her pussy and every now and then try to slip a finger in the anus but she stops and slaps my hand away....

Any advice here guys and gals? I want her to want this... i knw some chicks crave it...so why is mine so afraid of it? She said she wouldnt mind it but she is just afraid of it...mostly because it was just so taboo growing up.

#1 Jusselin, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  2. Jusselin

Jusselin Banned

forgive my jacked up spelling....this keyboard isnt the best.

3. CruelTease

Gold Member

She doesn't want to do it, she's made that clear, yet you're still pushing for it. STOP IT! If/when she changes her mind, she'll let you know.

4. Jusselin

Jusselin Banned

nah, not buying that one :) sorry... there is a way, i know she really would not mind it once we do it but she is just scared...i guess my question is are there things we can do to mae her more comfortable with the idea...things we can do to get rid of the fear?

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

The only thing that's gonna' stop her fear is for you to stop hassling her out and trying to force the issue.....jeeesus, if I were her, I'd have fears about it too....:eyes
    What part of "I DON'T WANT TO" don't you understand?

If you just can't go through your life without "cumming in someone's ass.....
    Go find a gay guy or a hooker......:ugh

6. CruelTease

Gold Member

Would not mind it? I feel so lucky to have a man who doesn't try to pressure me into doing things I don't want to do. I'll try anything once, if I don't like it there's no way he'd bully me or try persuade me to do it again.

When it came to us trying anal, I said I would if he would. He wanted to put his 8" cock in my ass, I wanted him to know how it'd feel for me, so he agreed to let me use my vibe on him. Are you willing to do the same?

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm with CruelTease and Wheels up there. If you can't accept that she doesn't want to do it then there is a bigger issue at hand.

I, like CT am very lucky to have a husband who loves and adores me enough that once I do something that I don't necessarily enjoy, he wont push me to do it again. It happens on MY OWN TIME.

That's something you need to learn to do with your girl. Respect her and her sexual boundaries. Rather then try and manipulate her into doing it, why not ask her if there is anything that you can do to make it more comfortable for her to try again.

8. Bretright

Bretright New Member

My wife was reluctant to try but once on my birthday she said to go ahead. I only went in about 2 inches and she let me cum. She hasnt let me do it since but she likes my finger so I will have to settle for that.

9. Jusselin

Jusselin Banned

ug effin bitches....look guys I DONT FUCKING HASSLE HER!...as a matter of fact i have only been pushing the subject a week or two....im just wondering if there is anything i can do as a man to help her feel at ease

**MOD NOTE**
    You may not use such language towards any of our forum members or leaders.

#9 Jusselin, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
  10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Can you please enlighten me on who you were referring to when you said "ug effin bitches..."

I'd really like to know.

11. Jusselin

Jusselin Banned

who ever the fuck fit the category...you if you feel the shoe fits....

look i see members come on here post a pick of their tits and cock then never post again....im here with a legit question and honetly looking for some help in the area and i get flamed on...WTF there was no need for that...if you dont have something constructive to add then please STFU....for the people who repied with good intentions i really do appreciate your input...but the D-bags ruined it for the most part...

Check it out Mitt, your little interwebz infraction dont really mean a whole lot...with no disrespect intended towards you at all, i really dont feel like i got the best welcome when i joined a new forum....Im not a prick but when people tell me to fuck a dudes ass or quit trying to ass rape my wife....that seems more disrespectful then me saying FUCK YOU to some one...yet you let their posts go un edited..

#11 Jusselin, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  12. nurseharley

Gold Member

with your attitude, you should be glad you're getting any at all to be honest.

13. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

Go read the posts again. No one mentioned rape or suggested you have sex with a man.

You're the only one who has been disrespectful in this thread. You've been disrespectful to the members here who gave their honest opinions (it is a public forum, and getting an opinion on what you should do is what you asked for) and disrespectful to your wife as well:

She's afraid because it makes her feel dirty and you've hurt her by doing it incorrectly before, and then tried to force her into it when she's made it clear she doesn't want to. You broke her trust and desire to try anal.

14. Jusselin

Jusselin Banned

fuck it...later bitches!

15. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Funniest thread of the year so far

16. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Some folks just don't get it.

17. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

No joke. I have a buddy who's wife won't let him have anal. He doesn't try to pressure her like this clown apparently does, and for some reason, I think my buddy may actually get there sooner.:lol He does joke around with her, but he won't give her oral, and she jokes around with him about that, so it kind of goes both ways.

Either way, the OP came in here with an abrasive attitude from the start, so he is actually lucky to even get the responses he got from this crowd. I am so happy to be a part of a community where we actually show respect for each other.:D

18. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Jusselin, you have annoyed and then insulted some very vocal folks here.
    Best all round apologies and start again ok?
    People give their honest opinion here and it does not always please the OP.
    I was going to give my own advice also on how to relax your woman enough for things to happen but frankly now not very enthusiastic.
    Just one thing tho' before you try sticking your member where it was not really meant to go at least have the knowledge on how it feels yourself. Starting small try it with a butt plugs up to the same size as your own penis and have your SO assisting so that she desensitises and knows that you know the feeling.
    Who know you might both enjoy the shared experience.

19. nurseharley

Gold Member

he was banned lol

20. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Just as well as what I was really saying in a round about way was go fuck yourself ;)