Anal?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ilove, Dec 21, 2010.

1. ilove

ilove New Member

So a woman and I are trying out anal. We have never done it before and when we tried it really hurt because my dick was to big to fit in her hole. So does anybody do anal? and if so what do you think about it? and how can you make it work easier?

2. CruelTease

Gold Member

I don't have much time so here's some quick advice:

don't just stick it in!

Start with a well lubed finger, as the discomfort decreases, add another and so on. When she's comfortable, lube up your penis and let her guide you in, let her move at her own pace, do NOT push your way in.

3. ilove

ilove New Member

yea that is what we tried for a while and then when i tired to stick my dick in it didnt work still. But is it that nice for you girls to have anal sex or just something fun to try?

4. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

This is actually the very effective summary :)

5. Kermit

Gold Member

you could let her ease her ass onto your dick if you can get the right position, so she can lower at her own pace

6. sinner

sinner New Member

I reccomend a woman on top position that let's her control the pace of insertion. The sphincter will slowly relax and you'll be in. (So to speak)

7. Kermit

Gold Member

thanx for being more articulate and i'm glad my idea wasn't retarded lol

8. CruelTease

Gold Member

I love anal, but I have to be in the right mood for it. A particularly filthy mood indeed.

I know from my own experience, the first time we tried it I almost kicked him off me cause it hurt so bad, but after that we tried taking it slower, him not moving at all, only me, after a few seconds the pain went away as I adjusted to having him in my ass.

9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah. It comes down to lots of lube, and taking your time working up to it. If she's not relaxed, it's not going to go over well at all.

10. awakened

awakened New Member

I must be in a filthy mood all the time. LoL
    Major, Major orgasms from anal sex and clit stimulation together . Mmmmmmm

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I sometimes use a vibrator in my arse to relax the muscles and then when I'm ready I lower myself onto him. The "receiver" should always be the one to control the pace until after full penetration is achieved and then go for it.

12. ilove

ilove New Member

well i will have to try this she is really wanting to do this and i have never a crazy girl that wanted this stuff. So it should b interesting to see how it goes will have to let u know how it works!

13. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

yup they said it all, lube it up and ease it in, you wont be to big to fit shes just not relaxed enough.let her take control and if she cant do it then give up and listen, i spent a couple nights without getting any cause i stuck it in to fast.but when we do it right its orgasmic.

14. VelvetCandy

VelvetCandy New Member

My childrens father, tried once...I was traumatized to say the least, pain was horrid...we were young and ignorant then, But when I was a bit older, I had a boyfriend, he wanted to try anal I explained that it hurt to much, he said, that's cause you haven't been with a man who knows how to do it ...anyways he told me to lay on my side, and went at a slow pace, he told me to take slow movements at my own pace, it took a few long minutes but bit by bit, it happened, I will say, in reference to the do women like it, or just try it for fun..I know women who prefer anal...but that I think is rare, I also have to be in a very naughty mood for it. I dont prefer it, but every now is a good change of pace. And yes...if she tenses up, thinking it will hurt, it will, she needs to relax.

15. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

Last night, I had anal for the first time in over a year.. I swear it was worse than the first time I did it! (I used to LOVE anal!) I was just having a hard time relaxing, but my man is awesome and eventually I got relaxed enough for it.

I hate being on top for anal, so we did doggy and he just stayed still and let me work at it for a bit.. It was good til I came and got extremely sensitive (way too much sensation ;) ) and then it was cuddle time :)

Patience, patience, patience! Lube, lube, lube! Those are the most important things - get in a position where she controls all movement - stay 100% still.. this way she controls everything, she can pause when she needs to and move when she's ready

my very first anal experience.. I said "ow!" but it really wasn't pain (which I knew afterwards) but just the sensations were extremely intense

oh and NO NUMBING LUBE & NO GETTING DRUNK (if she wants a few drinks to relax, fine but she needs to be able to feel it because if it hurts, something's wrong.. yes, there may be some discomfort but there should be no real pain.. you can cause injury to the sphincter muscle, so if there's pain stop - don't pull out unless she tells you do because that MAY hurt worse.. from experience there's a fine line of time after anal to the point where I need a minute to relax yet he needs to pull out before he starts getting too soft.. wrong timing and it's going to hurt a bit for one of us)

16. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

She already gave you the go ahead & thats half the battle! #1 you need 2 make her as comfortable as possible, maybe have a drink or some smoke to loosen her up. #2 lube is always your friend!! :) #3 take things slow, just the tip first! If you need more lube, use it! Your dick is not too big you just have 2 work a lil bit harder! If you are still having trouble try inserting your fingers 1 at a time. #4 You might not be able to go right at it, it may take a while to get her to stretch for you, but when you do you might find that she likes it as much as you do! Have fun :)

17. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

ohh yea dont do it in the shower unless you have extra extra lube or youre ready for pain.

18. awakened

awakened New Member

I am not sure if someone has already mentioned this or not. But we have found the water-based lubes to be discusting, sticky and gloppy. Silicone lube on the other hand is smooth, silky, soft and very very sexy !!!!!!!!!!!

19. cornred

cornred New Member

i have never tryed anal yet but i cant wait to find a girl who wants 2.

20. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

Here is a short tutorial I typed up a while back. It's how *I* learned..

The key to this is to take your time and go slow. You learn how to control your butt and sphincter muscles. You learn how to RELAX THEM and you get used to the feeling of it all.
    Anal play for beginners

Disclaimer: I am NOT a doctor and I do NOT play one on TV. This is the way *I* learned how to discover anal play. As usual care needs to be practiced. GO VERY SLOWLY.

First start off with a TRIMMED index finger. You may even want to put on a latex glove first to help make it even smoother. Use KY or the drug store brand of KY and lube the finger well. Place it VERY GENTLY near the anus and lightly circle the hole with the finger. DON'T INSERT YET. Just circle it for a few minutes. After a few minutes without insert, just put the finger over the anus and gently press a bit without entering. Just apply a bit of pressure.
    Do this over and over a few times and after a few minutes SLOWLY begin to insert JUST THE FINGER *TIP* in about a quarter of an inch then take it out. Do this a few times then go a LITTLE further in. Repeat this until you have you whole finger in. DO NOT FORCE IT, IF HE OR SHE OR YOU SAYS STOP, STOP!

Within a week or so of trying this the person should be fairly used to the finger and inserting and pumping it in and out should become easy. Also try moving the finger around while inserted, back & forth,etc. Orgasms ARE VERY VERY INTENSE when you leave your finger or butt plug or dildo in.

Soon you will want to try something slightly bigger than your finger. Try your middle finger or graduate to a SMALL butt plug. Same rules apply to the new toy as did with the finger. Start off using the finger as usual then after getting loose begin with the plug.
    Plugs have flared bottoms to prevent them from going all the way in. If you graduate to dildos later get ones with a flared base or ones that have the balls at the bottom. This prevents them from slipping all the way in. You don't need a trip to the ER to retrieve it, that would SUCK!
    After a while you will become very used to anal play and you won't need much time to prep for your session. You'll loosen up very quickly after you learn how to relax your anal muscles. It takes me less than 5 minutes to go from start to riding a 8 inch silicon dildo like a bucking bronco!
    GITTYUP LITTLE DOGGIE!

The key to learning anal play/sex is to TAKE YOUR TIME.