[Ask a Girl] Anal

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by carguy2992, Nov 28, 2010.

?

Anal before first tile sex?

Poll closed Dec 18, 2010.
  1. Yes, its ok before sex the first time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, wait till you have sex the first time

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. carguy2992

carguy2992 New Member

Im with a virgin and she wanted to know if its better to have anal before she has sex for the first time or if we wait till we have sex for the first time.

Any opinions??

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

i'd definitely have it after....

3. emperorspartacus

emperorspartacus New Member

Seems to me it would be wiser to go for regular sex first. In the words of Cal from 40-Year-Old Virgin, "You're going to be so bad at sex the first time..." This goes for girls, too. Figure out what you're doing first by having vaginal sex at least several times, then try being more adventurous. Buttsex done wrong can cause serious problems, physical and psychological. Both of you do your homework first.

BTW, doing it in the butt is not a 100% reliable method of birth control, and in my opinion "technical virginity" is a foolish notion.

4. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

^^^ agreed.

bad anal could seriously scar her ;) being experienced in both, I had a bad experience and it scarred *me* - I'd be scared of the damage it could do to a virgin ;) she's going to be nervous.. it will be hard to relax and that's a major no-no for anal!

5. Demons_Serenade

Demons_Serenade New Member

Idk about anyone, but I was awesome my first time lol! But I digress. But yea, anal should be held off until you guys get to know each others bodies first and figure out how the other works best. It can be hard and painful and must be taken with the utmost care. Start slow. Vaginal sex for a while, then try a finger, then two. Don't forget the lube!

6. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

Good anal sex takes plenty of practice and patience and. I had a bad experience with it when I was younger and it was exceptionally painful and it took a long time before I decided to try it again. I now enjoy it, but it took a long time. I would say that it would be a mistake for you to try anal sex first.

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

While I'm not sure it's necessary to wait until you guys have had vaginal sex first or whatnot, I do think it is something you both should do lots to educate yourselves on. It shouldn't be some big scary thing, but there is preparation to be had. Take time, get to know each others bodies and what you like. Maybe try a little butt play before going to anal, rub her anus with a lubed finger, licking, etc. See if she even likes that first.

The biggest thing is taking it slow, and using lots of lube. Start with the the rubbing, then work your way up to using your finger, then fingers, and so on. She'll need to be very relaxed. If she's not, it may very well hurt no matter what. Just take things slow, don't rush it.

8. Scoot

Scoot New Member

Do women enjoy anal sex, I have been wanting to with my wife but she is scared. So do you women get anything out of it???

9. nyxx

nyxx New Member

after

10. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I have to agree with everyone! Guys had "slipped" with me before and I would always jerk away from them. The 1st time I let it happen the guy knew what he was doing, he took his time & I enjoyed it. I trusted him which can be important too. I even found myself pushing back against his thrusts. The next guy I dated after him tried & I wasnt relaxed, didnt trust him the way I did the other guy and didnt have strong feelings for this guy either, it hurt very bad, I made him stop and I ended up crying. I dont think things were ever the same between us after that.

11. SpiderSnake

SpiderSnake New Member

Some women enjoy anal sex, some dont. It depends mostly on the woman. Iv been with my wife almost 4 years & we've managed to have anal 4 times which my wife really enjoyed once she got past the initial pain. I had anal sex in my distant past which I enjoyed but it does hurt at first. 1 woman I used to know could only orgasm during sex if it was anal so I would say SOME women enjoy it but its not EVERY woman.