Anal....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

Well i actually love anal and dont quite know why. But the girl im kind of currently with has tried it with me a couple of times....

But she is always too impatient becuz from what i understand is that you need to kind of "warm" the anus up to stretch like that...

But im not sure how to do that or what...and actually she is kind of impatient and is just like pretty much tells me to try and stick it in...i have tried KY which got me in real easy but it still hurt her. So she pulled away immediately.

So she seems willing to try it but i dont know how to get her to actually go through with it...as im sure it going to hurt the first couple times anyways...

2. Dreama

Gold Member

It's not supposed to hurt, if you do it right, dude. She needs to work up to this, by herself and with you. It's not something you can just do on the fly, most of the time.

3. Pride

Pride New Member

Well like the sheer size thing hurts...and i know i have to work up to it...but i dont quite now HOW.

Or how to convince her of it.

4. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

When my hubby and I started doing anal it was uncomfortable BUT after awhile it wasnt an issue! Now you really need to get her worked up and play a bit back there if she lets you/you want to! Try with a dildo or your fingers! Start out small/one finger and get her use to it, you dont want to tear or hurt her!

When I was with my ex-husband I could never let him even close since the first time he wanted it HE never told me and just stuck it in OMFG that hurt like hell! I would never try again, now that im re-married and love and trust my new hubby with ever bone in my body it was alot easier when you trust the person! GL I hope things work out in the end (no pun intended :D )

Oh IMO KY sucks lol I have never liked that stuff!

5. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

It should never hurt! If it's hurting you should stop immediately. You should check Bluesys post on this thread: http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=17795 there are some very good tips.

Quote from her post:
    And my checklist from the very same thread:
    Like *Sexual Panda* said, it can feel a bit weird or uncomfortable at the first, but it should never hurt.

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Exactly as Mr. G said. :)

7. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

You have to be really relaxed! Thats the most important thing, she needs to be really horny that will help too..Just keep trying and be patient and try playing with her clit wile sliding it in, thats always worked for me..Good luck!

8. bigtool

bigtool New Member

like sexyJ said it takes time and w/her bein horny works well. After the first couple times it will get eaiser for the both of u and will enjoy it thats what my wife and i had to do now sexyJ loves it when i put it in her ass [lol]

9. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

Try a warm bath. My ex and I usually went into the hot tub and thats what helped her out. Maybe give that a go with the KY bro.

10. spicebabes

spicebabes New Member

we do anal from time to time and enjoy, but this does not work from the beginning...miss needs lots of trust first and then slowly mister,...please slowly,...the pleasure then is great for both