anal

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Joehaven, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Joehaven

Joehaven New Member

before i start, i am fully aware that there are various threads on this board about anal sex, but i've browsed through all of them and haven't found exactly what i'm looking for. (though some of the information i came across did help and related to my concern, it didn't exactly answer my question.) so here it is...

me and my girlfriend live apart right now (her in california, me in oregon) yet we visit each other very often (sometimes two weeks a month, sometimes one) and we're very strong and very comitted. we're only teenagers (18) but we have decided that we would like to get married and start a family in our future together, but for now we're just enjoying our lifes as the young humans we are... and that includes sexual activity! :)

we have sex every time we visit... and we have it quite a lot. neither of us have ever had sex with anyone else in our lifes, so we are completely clean of STD's and other nasty stuff. last time we visited we tried anal sex, which we both enjoyed a lot. we were in bed and she asked me if i wanted to try it because she knew that in the past i had told her that it's an extreme turn on to me, so we tried it. we thankfully had lube with us and used it. i came inside of her ass and that was it... we have done it more than once. (this was all without a condom.)

all i am wondering is: since we both are completely clean of any kinds of diseases, is it okay for us to have anal sex without a condom? i know it's not really possible to clean the anus out 100%, and i'm just wondering if even though we don't have diseases, if there's anything else we need to look out for as far as infections go?

thank you!

2. astridaku

astridaku New Member

I took it from a site: Even if you're sure that both you and your partner are disease- free, you should still use a condom. The rectum is home to lots of infectious bacteria that can cause burning and urethritis of the penis. It will also help you clean up afterwards

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

yea. This guy is right. You an never bee 100 percent clean. And even if both of you have never had sex with another person except yourselves you could still gain something from a toilet or anywhere where your privates come to contact with something where other's privates have been. So be carefull.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Don't take sex for granted!