Anal - uterus

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wise, Jun 22, 2012.

1. wise

wise New Member

One of the things that is never discussed when discussing women who like anal is the effect on the uterus.

During sexual stimulus the uterus can double or triple in size- it becomes engorged with blood. During climax it can contact giving rise to a very deep climax.

During vaginal sex the uterus does not get stimulated much. Sometimes the cervix is hit, but many women find it hurts to have the cervix hit.

During deep anal the penis can actually rub up against the back of the uterus, stimulating it and causing an unbelievable climax.

Sometimes you can do the same thing with you finger in your SO anal canal. Slowly insert you finger deep [best position in face down, on knees, butt stuck up in air] and with the top of your finger slowly push foward until you feel her womb. The massage it; at the same time you may want to play with her clit.

Wishing you a deep body climax.

Wise

2. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Thanks for this insight. The first woman I met after my marriage ended was into anal and she said that she could orgasm from that. In the few months that we, I first hand was abel to experience this. Now SO I am with now has had orgasms from the DP. Me inside her pussy and thin 5+ inch dildo in her butt. Not sure if was a combination or not, but who cares it was massive.

But explain how two woman have had orgasms from just licking/sticking my tongue in their butt whole?

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My anal pleasure is from stimulation of the arse itself, not from deeper within.

4. wise

wise New Member

The onening on the arse has thousands of nerve endings that can be stimulate in many different ways and bring great pleasure.

Enjoy
    Wise