Anal toys & strapons

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Davidiscurious, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Davidiscurious

What are the best anal toys and/or strapons? We have started playing anally and she is open to using toys on me. What have you used and what do you recommend?

2. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Above all don't get a dildo that is too large in diameter. We like Vibrating Mistress and Vibrating Leisure. 1 inch or 1 1/4 inch diameter will work and not hurt. They should be silicone with a vibrator. The harness that we use is called Buzz Me Tender. The Bend Over Beginner Kit has a vibrator. Your gal will love the vibrations. She will love fucking you. Have fun with lots of orgasms.

3. Davidiscurious

I'll look those up. Where do you buy?

4. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

The Vibrating Leisure is made by Tantus,but other toy companies. My wife likes fucking me with it because it has 7 inches insertable. She likes to watch it go in and out. The Vibrating Mistress is made by Vixen Creations, but it is available at other toy stores. My wife likes touse it to masturbate. I love to watch her cum with it in her pussy. Let me know how you make out.