anal stimulation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by curious_george, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curious_george

curious_george New Member

I am a 21 year old male, and I belive that I am straight. But I like anal stimulation. I love to have my @ss full of something. Am I gay? Or do I just like big stuff in my @ss? Anyone else have this "problem"? If so, what do you do? Should I just go buy a dildo? Also, should I just try anal with another guy? Just to see if I like it?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Enjoying anal stimulation doesn't mean you're gay. Men and women, of all sexual orientations, enjoy anal play/sex. If you think you'd like to try it with a guy, I would have to say that you're at least a little bisexual, and there's certainly nothing wrong with that, either.

3. downloadking

downloadking Member

You can surly like anal stimulation and not be gay!! I know I like my girl to finger my ass while she is giving me head.and i like her licking it But however she want to start ramming stuff up there 2 But i dont know about all that...I probably should though I do all of that 2 her its only fair right (hehehe)

4. Bella

Gold Member

I agree with Bluesy on this one!
    ~Bella

5. stopher58

stopher58 New Member

Anal stimulation does not mean your gay at all and its not a "problem" I love it as do alot of other men. If you want a dildo go for it... i have a 7 inch vibrator that i use regularly with my girlfriend and alone. About trying it with a guy though, that is one hundred percent your decision... personally i would give it a try if i NEVER got to see the person again, they were of average size, clean, and free of any std's but i'm not looking for it either. Hope that helps

6. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife always uses an anal toy(Spectragels Vibrating Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend or Anal Beads) to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Really intensifies my orgasms. Many years ago I never dreamed that I would enjoy this type of thing, but as I began to understand the prostate better, I decided to ask my wife to try this. WOW!!! I am hooked now. Nothing gay about this-I am straight as an arrow. My wife also loves doing it. We are ordering a strapon called Bend Over Beginner Kit. It has a harness and 2 small silicone dildos along with a small vibrator for her clit. Really excited about this.

7. Coca Cola

Coca Cola New Member

its normal to like to play with ur ass, but u ask are you gay well ask ur self this, would you like a man to put his cock up ur ass and would u like to do the same to him? if your 100% not gay then the answer will be easy. Many men have gf that seem to play with there ass so u shouldn't feel bad. anyhow even if u was gay that isn't anything to be upset about is it :D

8. dave23

dave23 New Member

I use my ex girlfriends vibrating dildo in my ass! Every guy should try it!! Its amazing! You have the most intense orgasm!!!! I think im going to do it tonight, thanx for reminding me. And I know im not gay! Enjoy ur sexuality

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

Liking anal stimulation has nothing to do with being gay. And you're right, it feels amazing!!! It's unfortunate that over the years perception has swung that way, as it probably turns a lot of people off anal.

Like the saying goes... If it feels good, do it! :)

10. strangeone

strangeone New Member

You dont have to be gay or bi to like anal stimulation. I love it when my wife licks and fingers my ass and I'm not gay. Although I wondered the same thing back when I first started experimenting with anal but I was pretty young then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.