Anal Stimulation?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by minotaur, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minotaur

minotaur New Member

Anyone ever try it? If yes what do you normally do/use?

2. elevation24

elevation24 New Member

I've used a penis before.

3. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

rofl

I use dildos and vibrators. Buahahah.

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I've had anal sex before, but it's not something I truly enjoy. It does feel good when it's lightly touched or when a finger is slightly inserted (maybe just the tip of the finger).

5. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

Well normally I use my 8 inch jelly dildo for anal stimulation. It's 1 3/4 inch around so it's pretty thick so I just ease the head in and then slide the rest all the way in and have a great orgasm :)

There's not much you can do otherwise anally for a guy except prostate stimulation. Well other than getting anal fissures.

6. minotaur

minotaur New Member

I've used my fingers. I don't really do it that often just when I'm in the right mood. But it is normally enjoyable when I do it.

Any good household items that you can use?

7. sweeetest

sweeetest New Member

omg i would never dream of it gross! each to there own i guess

8. minotaur

minotaur New Member

Its enjoyable. I did it earlier today. It was fun

9. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I'd have to agree. ^^^ It's a nice feeling at times. I have a dildo with the graduated sizes of balls on it.

10. Tommys_hot

Tommys_hot New Member

I first tried it years ago starting with my index finger. Graduated to a small, 1 inch bullet shaped vibrator after a while then to a8 8" rubber cock. Switched to a 9" silcone cock and a small and medium butt plug a few years ago. I have to be in the mood for it but when I am it feels absolutely FANTASTIC.

11. Justin

Justin New Member

Lets not confuse anal sex with anal stimulation. :phat

12. Justin

Justin New Member

The reason I quoted that above was beacuse there is a big problem with todays society having horrible stereotypes against anal entry. It is commonly accepted to the public more torwards the thought that if you enjoy anal stimulation then you are homosexual. That is not true, I am not homosexual, or bi-sexual, I am completely strait, and I enjoy anal stimulation. Thats why its not good to get anal "SEX" and anal stimulation tied in with the same topic.

Anyhow, moving on, I have purcased two things, and I still have the links to them.

1 = http://store.sextoys.sex-superstore...rst_list=&dozen_list=1&text=&criteria=&init1=

2 = http://store.sextoys.sex-superstore...zen_list=1&text=torpedo&criteria=title&init1=

The first is a kit from Bendover's collection. It includes 3 buttplugs/probes and one vibrator, also including anal lube.

The second is a softer, more pleasing vibe (if you ask me), it is called the "Tsuami Torpedo Vibe" and it looks more like a "girls" toy, but once again, ignore the stereotypes ;) It is waterproof, therefore you can use it in the shower or bath, or hot tub, wherever you prefer. It is much softer than latex material plugs, being softer, it also requires alot less lubrication...

For lube, I dont use anal lube, any more, I guess I may suggest Anal Eze for beginners, it works, but It doesn't really help enough to pay the extra money. I prefer "Wet Platinum" it isn't water solaboule, therefore you can use it under water as well, and the lube will NOT be effected.

I saw a servey at Mens Health, that only 30+% of men admitted to having tried or wanting to try anal stimulation... This is sad, people dont know what they are missing out on ;)

13. Justin

Justin New Member

14. sweeetest

sweeetest New Member

i am amazed at the response on this subject i am even more amazed at the amout of people that do it. WOW i dont! and wont!

15. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Never say never,sweeetest. Try it you might like it.Anal stimulation doesn't nessesarlly mean insertion. A little exploration with a well lubed hand or finger might be something erotic at times.

16. sweeetest

sweeetest New Member

Well TSON56 i just couldnt cause the thought of it makes me sick. If you really wanna know what i think, i think it is discusting cause SHIT is up there, your ass is for things to come out of not for things to be put in there.certain body parts were made for certain things and i have a place that was made for that reason and my ass aint it lol

17. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Thats OK sweeetest. I used to kindof feel that way. In no way am I insisting that you do something YOU are uncomfortable with. By the same token,the area around the anus is very sensitive and stimulation of the area does not have to involve insertion.....Thats my only point.

18. Samurai

Samurai New Member

pee comes out of the penis/vagina yet nobody seems to care... but oooh the anus, it's dirty!
    I've always heard the mouth is the dirtiest part of the human body

19. billyvoltaire

billyvoltaire New Member

Well my wife and I both have our own toys in the toybox. I love getting fingered and licked in the ass during a blowjob. We are all about the ass and even share a double ended dildo.

20. hotlady

hotlady New Member

I am new to this forum :) and I think it is great that people can actually get their questions answered, and are allowed to speak their mind.

As far as anal stimulation and anal sex, I love both. I used to think it was really gross :ugh , but not anymore. I now let my guy do me bent over while he is doing my ass with my dildo. The rush that I get from having both holes filled at the same time is amazing. :D I just started out with him playing with the opening then i eventually I let him in all the way. Sometimes I don't even need to use any kind of lube. For whoever is just thinking about it or says it is gross :eek , I say, just try it once, it won't kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.