anal sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by embony, May 20, 2004.

1. embony

embony New Member

my patner likes qiving anal sex alot, just wanna know if that is natural ???

2. jnrain

jnrain New Member

I know several guys (straight) that prefer anal a majority of the time. I think it's a relatively normal thing.

3. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I've never had anal before. If my wife wanted to, I'd be obliged to try. I am curious about what it's like. I'm sure it's much tighter than vaginal sex, but I can't believe it's better. The vagina is designed for penises, and holy crap does it feel good. :drool

4. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I'm just wondering how pleasureable anal sex is to a girl. do women get off at it at all or just do it to get there man off.

5. embony

embony New Member

yeah it feels good, it hurts though but once your relaxed its quite nice, but is not something that should be done always

6. farspark

farspark New Member

Bonobo monkeys are into it, so it must be natural... :)

Attached Files:

7. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

I have never tried it. I've heard it's extremely warm and sensational. We are still negotiating.

8. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

I've tried anal bout 2 times, n both of tha times i practically passed out. not a fun experience. id only get as far as tha head slighty in, n holy shit i cant take it. lol. ky jelly cant help me! lol. ne ways my bf always asks me if he can do it. i mean id like to but tha pain always cums bak to me, n well my answer is always no.

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

with my ex i could almost tolerate the pain... i'd forcemyself to laugh in order to relax...its not an option with my current.... with him...OW i WOULD pass out, i have loow pain tolerance

10. shreya_india

shreya_india New Member

Seems you are a nice guy or pretending to be :brow

As far as I know 80% of men like to do that :eyes

11. tina

tina New Member

It hurts most of the time... i think only one of the very few times that i have done it was it pleasureable but i was extrememly horny and worked up during foreplay...

my husband and i haven't tried that yet and i asked him for it this weekend but he was kind of hesitant - said he hadn't done it too many times and was afraid to hurt me - so i guess i'll try and persuade him the next time i'm really worked up...

12. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Hi I found anal only hurt if I didn't relax enough and tried to put it in too quickly. Once my boyfriends penis was in it felt good! I read that the anus can accomodate a penis easily if you just relax enough and its true but you need to want to do it in the first place and not just because someone else wants to. I like anal and get off on it but not very often. When I do though I found playing with my clit at the same time was pretty nice particularly when trying to relax into it in the beginning :D

13. Goddess

Goddess New Member

Relax and enjoy it - my partner and I do it all the time. Its about knowing each other and being comfortable with each other too. Relaxing on both parts is a big thing. The more you do it the easier it becomes. The intimacy is unreal

14. kristine

kristine New Member

Oh Yes, we definitely do get off. The momentary pain is ssssssoooo worth the final pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!1

15. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

get use to it slowely, anal is the longest process I've experinced and after I learned to relax it was great. also if you dont have enough lube it can make it uncomfortable. you cant just use a little bit you have to have alot and possible re-apply. My bf and i tried anal together a few times and he likes it alot. I'm use to m butt plug and since a penis is generaly longer I've tried using some of my other toys back there to be better prepared for him.

16. -G-

-G- New Member

I am in a catch 22 with my gf. I know she likes the feeling of anal because she always asks me to "play around" back there with a finger usually resulting in a quick orgasm. The part that sucks is that there is no way in hell she will let me put my love muscle back there because we tried it once and she started crying (I went really slow too using lots of lube).

question: is it the length of the penis that takes some getting use to for women or the girth back there.... or both :D

17. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

both and its not just women its everyone.