Anal Sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by afc1903, Mar 14, 2007.

1. afc1903

afc1903 New Member

Hi me and my girlfriend age 25 and 22 would like to try anal sex. We have had a play around, but i have never had a penis in her bum.:lol The other night i was finger fucking her ass and she farted a few times!!:eek now she dont want to try anymore! How can i get her back to it??

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

This is a very controversial topic that is discussed regularly. Farting is perfectly normal during anal play, and is nothing to be ashamed of. However, that doesn't mean that it won't turn her off. Honestly though, there is little you can do to convince her to give it another shot. Trying to persuade her into doing something she doesn't want to do is manipulative. She will have to come back on her own terms, and you will have to accept that she may never be willing to give it another go.

All I can suggest is to reassure her that farting is a natural body function, and that it's OK. If she still resists, then just drop it and enjoy the things she does do for you.

3. afc1903

afc1903 New Member

last night we had sex and i had another go, but i licked her asshole (firt time for me!) then fingered her, and again she farted, but she let me continue.She enjoyed it but we have still to go all the way! Any tips on when we do go the full distance?

4. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

use plenty of lube and use a butt plug to help relax her butt muscles and make sure she is relaxed

5. afc1903

afc1903 New Member

how can she make sure her ass is clean? :eyes

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Play right after a shower. I also keep hygiene wipes in my bathroom for me and my girls to use, in an attempt to be certain I am always shower fresh.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

Seconded!

Proper relaxation, communication, trust, and lubrication are all key ingredients to successful anal sex. Start slow, and gradually work up to something the size of your penis. Anal sex should be 100% painless if done right. If it hurts, you're going too far, too fast. Start with typical foreplay. Lots of kissing, cuddling, licking, fingering, etc. Use a vibe if you wish, and make sure she's good and ready before even going near her ass.

Good luck, and have fun! Anal sex is, IMO, the ultimate frontier, reserved for those most intimate with each other. Treat it as the privilege that it is, and hopefully both of you will be back for more.

8. loveit247

Gold Member

mmm, I would not be overly impressed if my SO was on a forum telling people how I farted. Considering I still won't let rip in front of my SO after almost a year, I can only venture to guess that I would be mortified if I farted during anal. Thank god I have not! LOL!

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

Definitely:) .
    Aren't those things handy?!

10. Elvis

Elvis Member

Buy an anal douche from any sex shop if you plan on getting into it. LOL
    It may even cure the farting problem.
    They're not expensive.

11. afc1903

afc1903 New Member

i have done my gf up her lovely tight asshole! we both loved it! really good fun!:dgrin

12. Elvis

Elvis Member

Congratulations to you both!

May I suggest that you don't do it too often, neither of you would want the novelty to wear off too soon?

13. Thorn

Gold Member

One time I was going down (oral) on my wife. She was just about to cum when she let out a good fart. I just kept up what I was doing with my tongue because I didn't want her
    to loose the chance to have a good orgasm. We both saved the laughing until after she finished. :lol

14. Peter_North

Peter_North New Member

Reading all the posts about anal sex, licking or fingering, I see a lot of commotion around hygiene. It's common sense. When you're going to have sex, you know you have to be clean. It's normal. You don't have to douche the anus prior to anal sex. If it smells nice, it's clean to me.

As for lube, it's not always necessary. I've licked an asshole and went in right away without any difficulty or pain. If it's too hard, muscles are not relaxed enough. A bit of KY can do the trick.

15. afc1903

afc1903 New Member

she farted a few times! lol!! :lol but we both had great fun and a few orgasms. and she was cleanish!:ugh