Anal Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jasmine32, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasmine32

jasmine32 New Member

Hi,
    How can I make anal sex unpainful?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Relax.... foreplay...relax...more foreplay...relax some more.... :)

Seriously, I've had anal many times, but if I am not extremely turned on, and ready, and practically 'begging' for it.... my butt just won't open up without pain.
    finger foreplay, whilst he/she is performing oral or fingering you will help. start with lube (lots of it) and start off with just teasing motions... slowly beginning a slight penetration.

3. MattyEvil

MattyEvil New Member

in my experience some oral back there helps get things warmed up. just taking it slow with a lot of lube and fingers first to get things opened up. you have to want it and the person giving it to you has to respect you and take it slow.

4. Master9804

Gold Member

Lube and relax and a partner u can Trust. But mostly Lube. Me and Hotbabe found KY works the best. If u want u can start with a finger and work your way to something bigger. Might help. But three things are needed above all. Lube, Lube and More Lube.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Somehow i think rose said everything that was needed ......everyone else just sems to have reitterated what She had already said :p

6. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

A good, relaxing massage is a great way to prep for it, being at ease with your partner is very important.
    Then as Rose said, lots of naughty foreplay! The more horny you are the easier it will be for you to break free of what inhibitions you might have.
    Then as others have said, lots and lots of lube! There are special, thicker lubes just for anal, but KY like Master mentioned, works well, too. Somtimes warming the lube up is a nice touch,... that stuff can be cold!!! :eek: :eek:
    Be sure whatever position you decide to do it in is comfortable. For example, if you're going to be on your hands and knees, put some pillows under your tummy, so you can relax and take him comfortably, acrobatics can come later.. :lol
    (There are other great positions for getting started with anal play too, you might like to try them out beforehand to find which is most comfortable for you.)

Best wishes! :brow

7. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

Here is a short tutorial I typed up a while back. It's how *I* learned..

The key to this is to take your time and go slow. You learn how to control your butt and schincter muscles. You learn how to RELAX THEM and you get used to the feeling of it all.
    Anal play for beginners

Disclaimer: I am NOT a doctor and I do NOT play one on TV. This is the way *I* learned how to discover anal play. As usual care needs to be practiced. GO VERY SLOWLY.

First start off with a TRIMMED index finger. You may even want to put on a latex glove first to help make it even smoother. Use KY or the drug store brand of KY and lube the finger well. Place it VERY GENTLY near the anus and lightly circle the hole with the finger. DON'T INSERT YET. Just circle it for a few minutes. After a few minutes without insert, just put the finger over the anus and gently press a bit without entering. Just apply a bit of pressure.
    Do this over and over a few times and after a few minutes SLOWLY begin to insert JUST THE FINGER *TIP* in about a quarter of an inch then take it out. Do this a few times then go a LITTLE further in. Repeat this until you have you whole finger in. DO NOT FORCE IT, IF HE OR SHE OR YOU SAYS STOP, STOP!

Within a week or so of trying this the person should be fairly used to the finger and inserting and pumping it in and out should become easy. Also try moving the finger around while inserted, back & forth,etc. Orgasms ARE VERY VERY INTENSE when you leave your finger or butt plug or dildo in.

Soon you will want to try something slightly bigger than your finger. Try your middle finger or graduate to a SMALL butt plug. Same rules apply to the new toy as did with the finger. Start off using the finger as usual then after getting loose begin with the plug.
    Plugs have flared bottoms to prevent them from going all the way in. If you graduate to dildos later get ones with a flared base or ones that have the balls at the bottom. This prevents them from slipping all the way in. You don't need a trip to the ER to retrieve it, that would SUCK!
    After a while you will become very used to anal play and you won't need much time to prep for your session. You'll loosen up very quickly after you learn how to relax your anal muscles. It takes me less than 5 minutes to go from start to riding a 8 inch silicon dildo like a bucking bronco!
    GITTYUP LITTLE DOGGIE!

The key to learning anal play/sex is to TAKE YOUR TIME.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.