[Ask a Girl] anal sex

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by toadstall, Apr 20, 2012.

1. toadstall

toadstall New Member

i have tried to have anal sex with a few of my girl friends but not for some time now because i cannot get it in her ass, i have tried lubricants pulling it to try to open it but no good,i will say this has been with their approval,has anyone got any idea where i am going wrong,as i am now getting on a bit and there isnt much time left for me to do this and my wife isnt interested is there anyone out there willing to help an old man fulfill a lifelong dream im in the west midlands near birmingham if not give me some idea of where im going wrong

twizzle:)

2. routabout

routabout New Member

I know this sayd "ask a girl" but dude "pulling it to try & open it"? WTF :eek

Start by simple vaginal intercourse to relax her, make sure she orgasms, then with lots of lube insert your little finger, then gradually increase in finger size until you can comfortable (for her) get your thumb in there. Thern drop back down to two smaller fingers (lots of lube) and make sure she is comfortable.

This should take 10-15 mins the first time, don't just bang it in there for christs sake.

3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I have been reading the recent Steve Jobs biography which talks about how important "design" was to the success of Apple. He always wanted products to be easy and natural to use. That's why he developed and perfectedthe mac and the ipod and touch screens the way he did. He always reffered to other products design as "shit"

Which brings us to the anus. There are very basic design differences between the vagina and anus. The vagina naturally lubricates anmd expands when stimulated the labia swell and unfold to provide an enticing and comfortable reception.

The anus on the other hand is designed for transit in the opposite direction. It tends to contract when confronted with something trying to enter in the wrong direction.

The vagina is simply more user friendly.

I have enjoyed anal sex as an alternative but it was really by accident when my wife had a heavy period and left a tampon in while we fooled around. It was fun but to me not nearly as enjoyable as a warm moist soft yet muscular pussy.

4. routabout

routabout New Member

I had that same experience about 13 years ago, I was a kid and didn't know what to so so I pulled it out and dropped it on the floor. Her mate was not impressed as it was her sisters bedroom and we stained the matress and floor. Whoops :lol

5. China

China New Member

You need to slow down by the sounds of it and employ some anal foreplay.