Anal sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jackieizluv, Dec 18, 2008.

1. jackieizluv

jackieizluv New Member

Hey guys I just want advice on something!

The guy I like is into anal sex. Problem is I haven't tried it and I'm real scared to. i want to please him though. Any advice on what I can do? Maybe some of the girls (or guys) here have their fair share of experience with it. How can it be more enjoyable for a nervous ass virgin like me?

Thanks! =)

2. Squirt

Squirt New Member

Anal sex is great! You should definately try it.

To start off, if you are an ass virgin, let him finger it first, it will help you get use to the feeling. You could also use a small dildo to help you adjust to the great feeling of it.

The key thing though is to use lots and lots of lube, be completely relaxed (which I know will be hard the first time), and take it very slowly.

Enjoy!

3. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Do it yourself first with a soft dildo.

4. jackieizluv

jackieizluv New Member

Oh man, I can't wait to try these. I hope he doesn't get careless and rips me open with his thing! Anyone who wants to share their first time?

5. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

I'm in the same boat as you, I really want to try but i'm kinda afraid of it hurting. But I do know that you should probably get one of those triangular shaped dildos that gradually get bigger as it goes down. it's good for self play and getting you ready for the real thing too.

6. impact360

impact360 New Member

anal is amazing! I've given it and gotten it and I absolutely love it! The best thing to do is to start fingering yourself in the ass just to get really familiar with how it feels way ahead of time. Its prolly going to be really uncomfortable the first few times but keep at it :-D Every girl i've done it with absolutely loves it :-D You have to be really relaxed to do it too, if youre tense it will make it more awkward. If the idea of it turns you on then youre all set! Let us know how it goes!

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Proceed very very carefully...anal sex can injure you easily. You're young, I doubt you'd want to spend the rest of your life incontinent...right? Use lots of lube, have him use a condom, make sure you have "evacuated", and push out (just like you'd do with a BM) while he's pushing in (this unfurls your sphincter muscle). If it hurts, stop!

If he's asking for this, get a dildo about the same size as him as do anal on him with the dildo so he'll see how it feels and how important it is to be slow and gentle. I wouldn't want to let my partner do something to me that they weren't willing to try themselves, so keep that thought in mind!

BD