Anal sex...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by FlaminFrancesca, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

The idea REALLY turns me on... one question though: To enema or not to enema? If so, how far in advance does it have to be and how long do the "effects" last?
    Okay, that was 2 questions :)
    Thanks in advance!

2. loveitrough

Gold Member

Neither my wife or I use an enema, Just make sure you have gone to the bathroom that day and things will be fine.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Personally, I'd appreciate the extra cleanliness. Just use one of the little bulb-types. It should keep you clean until you poop the next time.

Just remember, it's not sanitary or wise for your partner to go from the back to the front. If you might want to do that, have him wear a condom for the back side and then remove it/replace it for the front side.

4. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I've never used an enema but we always jump in the bath after anal. I always clean my toys after anal and whenever I do anything analy I always make sure to go to the bathroom first. As for "effects" do you mean how long does it hurt? It is kinda awkward at first but once you get use to it look out. I like it alot but I've never gone back to front, that is really gross.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Once you've done it a few times, the hurting afterwards tends to diminish. I always wear a 'light days' pad for the rest of the day, as it could move things around a bit, allowing for slight spotting toward the rear:ugh

We don't do it real often, and sometimes when Thorn wants to, we will try, but I have to ask him to stop, cuz my body can't take it. Then other times, everything goes very smoothly, and it's great!

Oh - and I have never endured an enema beforehand. It has not seemed necessary, and it wasn't poopy or anything like that. Surprisingly clean, actually.

6. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

right thne i got a few thinsg to ask
    1) what is am "enema" i no it soudns daft but i wanna no all teh same
    2) is it wise to try using toys for anal first before actually trying it with a partner.
    3) is it still ok to go from front to back,
    3) i here all this about going to teh toilet b4 hand of somthing can some oen explan to me why an stuff *goes red an hides*

im asking all these coz i am interested in trying anal with my partner, i have spoken to him about it and he said he would liek it too and will help me lol "et used to it" lol
    so erm
    yer any advice an tips will be way helpfull xx

7. Rose

Gold Member

"The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask"

1. Enema - normally, injecting a warm (sometimes soapy) liquid into your anal cavity to loosen and excrete fecal matter in the final stages of the lower intestines. This cleans that part of your intestine out.
    2. I would think you would want to know if you even enjoy the sensation first. to do this you could use toys (small) or even some finger play in the anal area during regular sex (either by your own hand or your partner's). Also, if you decide you DO want to have full anal sex, start with the finger or toy to loosen that opening before putting his cock in there. After you're used to it, you can skip this step.
    3. To my knowledge, it is okay to go from front to back - but it has been recommended not to go from back to front . Your fecal matter has alot of bacteria, etc., and it can cause urinary tract infections among other illnesses.
    4. You can try to go the bathroom, but if your like me (ARGH!) - you may not be able to. Everyone is different. (Now, if you do the enema, you WILL be able to go).

8. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

right then to my next question this enema, is it a substance i have to buy from a pharmacy or can u use houshold substances.
    i mean liek u said soapy liquids, can i just use watered down soapy water ??

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I think plain luke warm water would be fine. If you use soap, I wouldn't use much. I'd guess that a drop of shampoo dilluted in a cup of water should be enough.

If you try anal sex take it v-e-r-y slowly. Use plenty of lube. R-e-l-a-x for entry. All very important. Got it?

I'd suggest you try it first with a toy, just so you can take your time and practice relaxing while you insert it a few times. I doubt if that's the norm, however.

I haven't had anal sex much. My late wife and I tried a couple times but never quite got there. We planned to, however. She had bought the "hardware" (condoms and lube) for it just a couple days before her untimely death.

My former girlfriend and I tried it and she loved it. I was surprised at how quickly she would orgasm. It never did much for me... except... when she'd lie on her stomach with a vibrating dildo in her vagina while I entered from behind. Whew! We'd both have SCREAMING Os.

I'd be a little surprised if you loved it the first time, but don't give up too quickly. I think with a little time and a gentle partner you could come to enjoy it occasionally. Variety is the spice of life.

10. Rose

Gold Member

Believe it or not - there is a web site dedicated to the enema. In it you will find what you need beforehand, how to mix a solution, how to do it, etc.

Go to:
    enematips.com
    All your questions should be answered, and some things you might not have thought about, as well.
    Good luck!

11. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

Anal has allways turned me on.. (just recently tried it for the first time with my GF)

As to the enima.. Do what you feel comfortable with..Try it with the enima and without.. Its just something you have to decide on yourself.

12. Ange

Ange New Member

I think a warm water enema is best. You can use a Fleet enema bottle by unscrewing the top and pouring the contents down the drain. Rinse and fill with warm water. Give yourself one or two cleanouts an hour or so before anal play.
    Don't use soap or chemical enemas prior to anal play. They can be very irritating. The enema an hour or two before anal play gives your system a chance to evacuate and absorb all the water. It allows your system time to recoup and not spasm.
    You will be clean for 12 to 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.