Anal Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pagusas, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pagusas

pagusas New Member

Anal sex ? painful?

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum in to sex in general. I just turned 18 and me and my GF are very open about are sexual desires, lately we've been talking about them alot. I'm a virgin right now, but in 2 weeks we're taking a trip together and have rented a single room suit for us to enjoy each other for 3 days. Now in our talks we've gone over what we want to try and all this, but one thing has come up, Anal Sex. I must admit i do want to try it, and she is intrested as well, but i have the fear of it may hurt her. I don't want to hurt her in the least bit, i want her to know nothing but pleasure and i'm not sure if Anal sex would cause her pain. To the women on these boards, does it hurt you? Do you enjoy it, and would you recommend it? and to the guys, Do you enjoy it? Thank you all for your time, I'm just trying to get prepaired for this coming trip cause i want her to be as happy as i can get her. Also are there any tips for getting her in the mood and how best to begin? Thanks everyone in advance

also i hear talk of lubricants, should i use them? what exactly do they help?

#1 pagusas, Jun 5, 2003
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2003
  2. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

Anal sex can be one of the most pleasurable kinds of sex but it can also be the most disasterous. I've only been with 3 women who were into anal sex and both enjoyed it immensely.
    As far as getting her in the mood? Same as with all sex. Foreplay is VERY important! DO NOT rush into it. Take lots of time with your tongue and fingers on her whole body. The hotter you get her the better your chances of success. Licking around and on her asshole while doing oral sex can be a great start, then with a well lubed index finger (KY Jelly works well) SLOWLY insert it into her ass a little at a time. Give her a chance to get used to it slowly. The more she can relax during anal play the better. Take your time and get her really accustomed to your
    finger and slowly stroke it in and out until she really likes the feeling. If possible get her right on the verge of orgasm but don't quite let her go all the way there, then lube your penis up generously and SLOWLY, SLOWLY work the head of your penis inside, stop and give her a chance to relax and get used to it and then maybe give her another half inch or so stopping to let her get used to that and so on until you are inside completely. Then the stroking you leave to her. You stay still and let her do the moving and then she will let you know what she wants from there. Pay a lot of attention to her reactions and key off of them.
    My experience with women and anal sex as led me to believe that having her lay on her back with her legs over your shoulders is a better way to enter her than doggy style. It seems to be more comfortable for them. Any ladies have an opinion on that??? The main advise anyone can give you on performing anal sex is
    1. Use lots and lots of good lubrication.
    2. Go slow, slow, slow!!!!!

You will NOT be balls deep into her ass in 2 minutes time so don't even think it. You are probably looking at about a half hour of just preperation before you get in.
    In my opinion nothing feels quite as good as having your penis wrapped in a nice warm, wet, vagina. Not even her mouth. But anal sex is unique and has a feeling all it's own and can be quite a change of pace sexually if done right.
    In closing just remember do not rush her and if she says it hurts then STOP. Try again later and over time maybe she lets you and maybe she doesn't. It's up to her.

3. elevation24

elevation24 New Member

I have had anal sex 4 or 5 times. I can't honestly say that I enjoyed it, but I didn't dislike it, either. It was just an uncomfortable feeling for me, rather than painful or pleasurable.

Our first try was well over 2 years ago. We were laying on the bedroom floor and we did it in missionary position, with my legs up (not over his shoulders, just pushed into my chest). Like I said above, it wasn't pleasurable but it wasn't painful, either. Sometimes while thrusting he would hit a spot that felt good, but for the most part it was uncomfortable and weird.

My second time was HORRIBLE. We tried it doggy-style on the bed. It hurt so fucking badly that within a minute I told him to pull out and I literally toppled over onto my back holding myself. It just fucking hurt, and it must have ruptured my rectum because it bled. I love vaginal sex done doggy-style but a million dollars won't get me to do anal sex that way again (unless someone here has a million dollars of course hehe).

The next times we tried it were pretty much the same as the first. I don't really think that he enjoyed it, either, otherwise we probably would have continued. He says that it's not as easy to thrust and he's constantly worrying about hurting me. On top of that, I think after having his doctor's finger up his butt during an exam, he realized how not so fun it is for me :D The subject hasn't even been brought up since like December of 2001, even though I never actually shunned it except for doing it doggy-style. I think if he really enjoyed it and knew that I didn't have a problem with it (which I don't), he'd probably ask for it more often.

Sometimes when I'm exceedingly horny or just after we've finished having sex, I feel like asking him to stick his cock in my ass (unfortunately for him he's unable to get an erection so soon after muahahaha). I think it's the horniess talking, though ;) When I'm not horny at all, the thought and idea of anal sex completely disgusts me. It's an out hole, for God's sake!

Personally, I would not make it a part of my first sexual encounter unless she's REALLY up for the idea. And, if you do decide to do it, be extremely careful. The anal sphincter and rectum can be damaged very easily. Be extremely slow in inserting your penis and be extremely careful, make sure that she is taking it well and if she isn't enjoying it, don't force it on her.

4. LogicMan

LogicMan New Member

1) The FIRST MOST important thing is NOT the lubricant as everyone has been saying for YEARS! The FIRST MOST important thing is THE WOMAN’S ANUS MUST BE EXTREMELY EXCITED & FULLY STIMULATED CONTRACTING OPEN/CLOSE FIRST BEFORE anything is attempted. You can use all the lubricant you want in the world, however if her anus is NOT fully stimulated, the walls of her anus and the inner and outer sphincters of her anus muscles will NOT contract & OPEN to you, and forcing them open always cause pain. You’re NOT getting in with all the lubricant in the world! They are WRONG! Therefore, you must FIRST spend 15 minutes or more (depending on her response rate) massaging & tickling her anus with light/soft tapping like you’re playing a flute going up/down her butt-crack and running soft circles around her anus-rim opening (at the SAME TIME you MUST be sucking on her breast & playing with her vagina & anus for further distraction & extreme stimulation). You MUST have allot of patience & not penetrate her anus to soon before it is fully stimulated and twitching. You MUST keep tickling & teasing her anus softly (you can also use your tongue-only if you prefer) UNTIL: a) she’s fully relaxed & is really enjoying this anal-stimulation pleasure and b) she’s responding to you by breathing heavily (panting), squirming & shaking around, she’ll have short gasps with little low groans, her legs may start to spread wider open as she arches her back and sticks out her buttock to allow you better access to tickle her anus (she may also even have a big smile on her face) c) however, her anus is fully stimulated when her anus muscles are NOW gyrating/contracting & twitching open/close. Now the walls of her anus and the inner and outer sphincters of her anus muscles are relaxed, FULLY stimulated and excitedly automatically contracting open/close for you. ONLY NOW is it time to follow #2 important rule below.

5. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Sorry a lot of long post on here didn't want to read them all.

1. There are a lot of posts on this subject so look around.

Ok advice

1. Get a good lub I suggest a silicon base
    2. Have a lot of foreplay not really foreplay but foreplay before anal sex
    3. Lube her anus with your fingers and lube
    3. Get her anus stimulated slid a pinkey finger in make sure your nails are trimmed very far back or it may scratch her insides
    4. next you need to gently and slowly very slowly stretch her anal sphincters, she has two inner and outer
    5. If you can stretch and lube these enough you can slide in the head of your penis
    6. once you have your head inside pause and let her adjust to the feeling
    7. next slide a little more and stop and let her adjust, repeat and continue
    8. you can begin to pump slowly but she may not be able to take you all the way inside so bare with her

Hints..

1. lots of lube, silicon lube
    2. slow and gentle
    3. trim nails

Rules

1. the only rule is that she is right, she decides how much, how hard, how fast, when to stop, when to start everything when she fucks you with a strap on you will understand why this is.

thats it enjoy

Oh and one more thing you may want to wait a little bit to try anal espically if you guys are virgins try it later on in you relationship

6. matt4265

matt4265 New Member

im not that intersted in anal, ive never had it but it just doesent appeal to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.