anal sex without condom

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by idk, Dec 21, 2006.

1. idk

idk New Member

is anal sex without a condom a bad idea, im interested in how it would feel?

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

If you would use a condom for vaginal,use it for anal.Practice safe sex.Also possibly for sanitary reasons.
    I've been with my guy for quite some time,so we do not use any,but it is a good idea.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I will be truthful and say that anal sex without a condom feels more intense than with a condom, as you would expect. But you should only have condom-free sex with someone with whom you know is STD free. There are other issues with anal sex, and and reduce the chances of infection with condom-free anal sex, you need to know what to do afterwards.

Like pussycat69, I have condom-free sex with my current long-term partner, and prior to that I have had condom free vaginal and anal sex with other long-term partners who I knew were okay.

4. Logger

Gold Member

Aids and Syphlis are transmitted down the hole of the penis, as traces of fecal matter from the anus contact the tip moving around in the anus. Also there are fine blood vessels near the surface of the anus that will bleed, with hardly a trace of color change, and the contact with the semen will transit infection through the anus.

There are a disproportionately high number of African-American women have contracted Aids from men in vaginal sex. There are some smooth talkers out there, who are not being careful about spreading aids. Trust is nice, but protection might give fewer diappointments.

The test for aids takes six months from the date of contact, and the tests are not that reliable.

I think it is possible to get yeast infections throughthe penis hole, also.

What steps for protection do you take after unprotected anal sex?

5. Master9804

Gold Member

I say use a condom. Rather be safe than sorry. Also depends who it,s with too. Me and My Girlfriend never use a condom for anal. But of course she loves the feeing of me cumming in Her ass. I don,t have to worry about catching anything too. Makes for a big diffrence. But in Most cases, use a condom.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife (and my previous long-term partners) didn't have aids or other STDs, so condom free sex was safe from that perspective. As far as the the reliability of the aids test goes, I thought the timeframe was shorter (three months), and the reliability goes the right way (ie, it can report false positives but doesn't report a postive as a negative - but I may be wrong there).

Actually to minimise risk with anal sex, you need to prepare before and after. Washing is obviously necessary, as well as being a long way from needing to use the toilet. If the woman wants, have an enigma. Afterwards, drink coffee (or something) so you can have a good leak to flush out any nasties.

Even though it is possible for the man to get an infection, the sensations are quite wonderful with natural anal, and the feeling for a man of comming in her arse is quite - something. I think the feeling for the woman of her man comming in her arse is also quite - something.

But only have unprotected anal with someone you know is STD-free.

7. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

It is a mixed answer. Yes, it is a bad idea for your BF due to the fact he runs a higher risk of developing a UTI (urinary tract infection). No because the risk of pregnancy is non existant. The decision really comes down to what the two of you want and expect.

8. aaemarine

aaemarine New Member

yes it's bad idea

9. Bella

Gold Member

I agree!
    ~Bella

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

The risk of pregnancy with unprotected anal sex surely is not non-existent. There is a very real chance of pregnancy through anal sex, as some semen can dribble out of the anus over the short distance to the vagina.

99% of the time, it's a wise idea to use a condom for anal. Bun in the case of STD-free, disease-free, clean, monogamous married couples, with other birth control methods (The Pill) it is usually pretty safe. :) Personally I have never used a condom with anal, but I know I probably should anyway.

11. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

Any unprotected sex with a new partner is ill advised. We have anal sex without condoms but we have been exclusive for 12 years, however, after being in her anus I would not return to her Vagina, that would be poor form I think, she usually orgasms from this kind of anal stimulation though and if she does not I will go down on her.

Pete

12. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

besides STDs, there are many many bacterias in the rectum to creep their way into your urinary tract and cause nasty bladder infection. yowzers! that would suck!

13. jebtray2

jebtray2 New Member

that is total bullshit
    it does not happen

14. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

My B/F never uses a condom..

Cause we both enjoy the feeling.. without anything getting in the way

Both of us think it's a awesome way to get off...
    He especially looves it when he feels my anal muscles .. gripping his cock reeeally tight when he reaches up under me and starts rubbin my clitty with his fingers... driving me totally wild!!

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Yes it does.
    [​IMG]
    You've been owled. Thank you and have a nice day.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

It can happen, it isn't common given the number of monogamous couples who have unprotected anal sex from time to time, but it can happen.

17. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

Very true, you need to be clean and plan it well. (without drawing a picture)

18. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

It is depends on the reason why you are asking. If you are asking because you are afraid of pregnancy then my response is no, it is not a bad idea. The risk of pregnancy is non existant with anal sex. However if you are asking is it a bad idea because you are afraid of STDs including HIV / AIDs or fear that your male partner might get a UTI then my response is yes. Depending on what studies you want to believe there is a risk of STDs including HIV / AIDs from anal sex. Plus your male partner will have an increase risk of developing an UTI from having unprotected anal sex. UTI from anal sex is quite painful and uncomfortable. So you will need to evaluate your reasons along with the risks involved to determine your answer.

19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Although it's highly improbable, apparently there is a risk of pregnancy with anal sex. Some people say it is possible for the semen to leak out of the anus, make its way to the vagina and somehow swim up to the fertile egg in the uterus.

Anyway..just wanted to clarify that the risk of pregnancy is almost but not exactly non-existent. Any kind of genital contact between a fertile man and a fertile woman carries a risk of pregnancy, regardless of any precautions taken.

20. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

true that, we never do...but he's been made aware of the risks.