Anal sex without a condom in a fully committed relationship?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Nuggets, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Thoughts? Okay? Safe? Dangerous? Has it been established on these boards that one can come inside their SO anally and it's okay? Reflections? Experiences? Hmm...

2. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

There is danger in having anal sex without a condom - but I personally never had any problems with it.

It's been awhile since I had anal - but I used to not wear condoms with my g/f when we where first together (she was on the pill).

We had a good amount of anal sex then and I always cummed inside her ass.

We always made sure we had anal sex after we showered together... then we where careful about the cleanup as well.

If you take the right precautions as we did, you should be ok.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

It's risky...it doesn't really matter how much you love a person. Plus, you should never go from anal to vaginal penetration without copious cleaning (without a condom) or wearing a condom.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Cumming in her ass is perfectly safe.
    Their is no germs in cum.
    And it will dispelled the first she goes to the bathroom anyway.
    Other than the other dangers of tearing her sphincter muscles
    but that has nothing with cum.

Hiker

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

But we're forgetting the protection of the penis! Even in a totally monogomous relationship, a naked cock being introduced to the orafice that is known to be a haven for bacteria is not a good thing. Those bacteria could cause serious problems to the penis. It has nothing to do with STIs (though, that TOO is a danger in multi-partner people). Even if she cleans well, gives herself an enema, etc., that only makes it 'look' clean. It does not eliminate all bacteria.

[banana]Doo-doo on your Pee-pee is a No-no!![/banana]

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I do believe this is a question that gets asked on a regular basis and you should have no problems finding responses to this this question.

Unprotected anal sex regardless if the relationship is still developing, committed, or married always carries the risk of an urinary tract infection and should not be attempted regardless of the status of your relationship.

The risk of pregnancy from having unprotected anal sex is low to non-existant and should not weigh heavily on your to decision. With that said there is one exception to that statement, if you are starting out with anal and then switch to vaginal. If that is something you are considering I would recommend that you wear a condom and change that condom each time you switch between anal and vagina. Reason for that is the risk of infection for your partner and also the increase risk of pregnancy from any possible tears in the condom.

7. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Awe come on!!! there is nothing more fun then watching your pee pee turn green with your lover. Hell when it falls onto the floor you and go together to the hospital to get it sanitized and then sown back on..lol

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl You are SOOOO bad!

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

The question is "which one"?

For the guy the question is not, "are you going to get a urinary tract infection"! The question is which one are you going to get? Unprotected anal even with a monogamous partner is totally in the category of "unsafe sex"! Among civilized people this is usually a turn off! You are looking for trouble!

10. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

To be honest I didn't really consider condom use on the few occassion when I did it. We weren't using condoms normally so I didn't feel the need to ask him to wear one. we didn't have vaginal sex so there wasn't that much of an opportunity for bacteria to spread.

One of the reasons I very rarely let guys touch my bum during sex is because of the risk bacteria travelling to my vagina. It's actually a handy way to discourage them tell them they can touch your bum but that they can't touch you anywhere else untill they've washed.

11. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I've never used a condom for anal sex. I've never had any problems, but we never switched to any other orifice.

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

*dies* :rofl

*shrugs* I don't see a problem with bare-backing it (unless you plan to switch to vaginal sex), so long as you have a good pee immediately afterwards to dislodge any bacteria that may have sneaked into the urethra, and then hop into the shower for a good scrubbing. If you have autoimmune issues or are otherwise susceptible to infections, it might be best to use a condom.

13. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Presuming...

...a clean bill of health for both people, it is fine. It is a good standard practice for males to urinate after sex, whether vaginal or anal. A flushing of the pipes if you will.

We don't live in an antiseptic world, so, it is my opinion it's being rather germ phobic to be worrying about you woman's ass, especially with an enema and/or a nice shower before and after. I always been in monogamous relationships, have had anal sex with with all my post teen partners and never had, she(s) or I, any problem whatsoever.

The pleasures of anal sex, to me, far, far outweigh what I view to be very minor risks.

14. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

I agree the excitement of being able to try anal would take my breath away and I would do it without if she wanted ONCE, but guys I'm telling you, success at avoiding an infection in the past means nothing going forward. I would get that condom on quick, thrwo some extra lube on and keep that thing clean. Unprotected anal isn;t worth the pain of a urinary infection as far as I am concerned, and when the tell the doc how you got it, you can expect a lecture on the spot!

15. Master9804

Gold Member

Me and Hotbabe have never used a condom for anal and I always cum inside and I have never had a problem. But that,s not to say it,s not risky. But we know the risks and we know how to limit the risk. Plus she doesn,t want me to wear a condom which is fine with me hehe.