Anal sex toy question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by New584, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New584

New584 New Member

Hi I was wondering would it be safe to use a hair conditioner with anal beeds? Thanks.

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I am not sure, just buy lube, it's a lot easier, safer and it's not very expensive. I think conditioner would burn? You can buy some from our online store: http://www.sexualforums.com/store

3. New584

New584 New Member

The problem is I ordered the item and it doesn't come with lube. It is going to be here tommorow. I wanted to try it out as soon as I got it but with no lube on me I wanted to know if I could use any alternatives like conditoner or cocoa butter. Would it be safe? I will check out your online store but in the mean time would be interested in lube alternatives and it would just be useful to know also. Thanks for responding.

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I wouldn't risk it. Go to your local store there may be astro glide at the super markets, or try adult stores in your area. I'm pretty sure there is basic lube at the super markets.

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I forgot to add, welcome to :sf! :welcome

6. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I agree with Ryan...Why would you want to risk it?

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Conditioners are full of perfumes, and chemicals that I cannot say or spell. No way would I use that!

It sounds like you are unable to get out to the store. If that's the case, and you don't want to wait for something FedEx'd, I am thinking that perhaps you could use something from the kitchen. What about cooking oil, or butter. Just make sure it is natural (no additives).

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I think about any drug store has an ample selection of KY, etc. I've bought it at the grocery store.

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I've always just gotten my lube at Target... its readily available

10. Rose

Gold Member

I am assuming this person is unable to get to the store to shop , and does his/her shopping via internet. Perhaps also unable to trust someone else to go to store for this item, as well.
    ? Again, i am just assuming.....

11. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Or he doesn't want to be caught buying lube.

12. New584

New584 New Member

Rose I can easily get to a store, and do so on a regular basis. Don't you ever do shopping over the Internet? I'm too embarassed to buy lube at a store and didn't put it in my original message because I know people would just focus on that. And Ryan is correct; I live with 2 other people. Thanks for the responses and thanks for the welcome Ryan. Happy to be here.

13. TheBlob

TheBlob Member

i use baby oil if nothing else...

14. Thorn

Gold Member

I'd be embarrassed to buy lube too NEW. The same with rubbers, Kotex, and the like. I guess I would if I had to but I have to but a bunch of other items with them. :eek:

15. Rose

Gold Member

That would be a good idea. Just junk it together with other things. Now, many stores have KY and the like under lock and key . . :wtf
    That's a BIG 'pet-peeve' with me!

So, find a store that allows you to get it off the shelf yourself. Piled together with a bunch of other items, most store clerks do not even take notice of the items individually (as long as you are not breaking out in a cold sweat, and hyperventilating ;) )

ps - I am an eBay fanatic! Love to shop the internet! Have purchased some fine adult toys that way, as well!

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I've used aloe vera gel, olive oil, and even contact lens wetting solution as lube when I didn't have any proper lube in the house.

But I have bought condoms, KY, and home pregnancy tests (not all at once though ;)..haha wouldn't that be funny :p). I even bought a vibrator at my University bookstore. It was packaged as a "vibrating massager" but I'd seen the same device differently packaged as a sex toy. One time I bought a 36 pack of condoms and the young man who was ringing up my purchases (I had a huge cartload of stuff) picked up the box, looked at it, and then looked at me as he was more embarrassed than I. :lol

17. Thorn

Gold Member

I just realized that I'm embarrassed to purchase the aforementioned items yet it's nothing at all for me to walk in an adult store and ask the sales person questions about sex toys, movies, etc.:D

I guess that's cuz I know everyone else in an Adult store is in there for the same reason as I am. :p

18. Rose

Gold Member

Oh I love getting those innocent young teenage boy cashiers! :lol

One time Thorn & I went out of town 'unprepared'. So we went to a drug store and purchased:

1 bottle of Wine - $13.00
    1 box of Condoms - $8.00
    1 tube of Lube - $5.00
    Look on young man's face.... "priceless"
    ------------
    ... but this is probably not helping "New584" 's confidence, tho.... :ugh

19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I've never had to do so but I imagine it must be extremely embarrassing for a young man, and even more so a young woman, to ask a pharmacist for a box of condoms and a tube of lube, etc. I still find it a bit embarrassing when I refill my BCP prescription, even here in Sweden, a country that is *a lot* more progressive than the US about birth control. :ugh

20. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Used SexToys? Ewww... :eek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.