Anal sex risks - hetero guy perspective

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mike0606, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

My gf and I recently had another woman who we've played with quite often tell us that another male partner of hers tell her that he got a bacterial infection and UTI from having anal sex with her. I know that cumming and peeing after sex usually gets rid of all bacteria that may enter through an ass, but is this something that we should be worried about in terms of playing with his partner? She said it very matter of factly as if she was not worried about any infection herself, but should we be worried at all? We've done some research online and its pretty unclear, and most doctor advice will give the worst case scenario...so just wanted to poll the group here to see in a realistic point of view, what your thoughts are. Thanks.

2. Meee

Gold Member

Amature likes this.
  3. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I've heard all kinds of myths such as penetrating the colon or tearing the rectum. As I recall from watching a commentary buy Sue Johanson, the walls of the rectum are not as tough as the vagina which creates some inherent risk when sticking objects in there. A girl I was with warned me to never try anal sex because I would kill somebody with my large dick. I kind of tried it once but I couldn't really find the right hole, so I just flipped her over and did it normal. I don't really see the point of going there anyway, why would you want to put it in the wrong hole? The vagina hole is there for a reason, use it!